Topic Stats

• 28 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Pinball-is-great
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 5 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Spooky_AC-47 (resized).jpg
preview (1) (resized).jpeg
preview (resized).jpeg
IMG_0039 (resized).JPG
17972228_1406525452742011_8228632798429590487_o (resized).jpg

#1 2 years ago

From the Spooky Pinball Facebook page.

Spooky Pinball LLC is FINALLY getting some real tech support! (aka, not Charlie all the time)... Chris from Kingpin Games will be slowly taking over this job. You can reach him at SERVICE@SPOOKYPINBALL.COM

And hey, he's already a Spooky game award winner!

More to come on this later. We're lucky to have him as a tech support guy, and as a friend!

Let me know what demons haunt your Spooky games and i will do my best to exorcise them so you can get back to enjoy your table.

Christopher
Spooky Tech Support Minion

17972228_1406525452742011_8228632798429590487_o (resized).jpg

#2 2 years ago

We're (mostly me) thrilled to have Chris on board to help with service tech! I predict a "Tech Minion" bowling style shirt in the works at some point.

One less thing for me to do so I can focus on not screwing up the company is a GREAT thing! We were going to use Bryan Kelly as tech support, but ... yeah, pretty sure that might have been the worst idea ever.

Bryan - "hello, Spooky tech support... you did WHAT to your game?! Holy s**t, that was dumb as hell... I'm sorry... but you're f**ked. Thanks for calling".

#3 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

We were going to use Bryan Kelly as tech support, but ... yeah, pretty sure that might have been the worst idea ever.
Bryan - "hello, Spooky tech support... you did WHAT to your game?! Holy s**t, that was dumb as hell... I'm sorry... but you're f**ked. Thanks for calling".

I head that, ASSHOLE!!!!!

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

I head that, ASSHOLE!!!!!

case closed

#5 2 years ago

We were going to use Bryan Kelly as tech support, but ...

Limit him to making the beer decisions and you'll be a fortune 500 company in no time.

Congratulations, Christopher.

#6 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Limit him to making the beer decisions and you'll be a fortune 500 company in no time.
Congratulations, Christopher.

Did someone say beer?

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

Christopher

You are in for a world of fun.

LTG : )

#8 2 years ago

Do you have to win a tourney to work for Spooky? Or do they give you a trophy when you get hired?

#9 2 years ago

The trophy was actually for "Best in Show DMD" for America's Most Haunted, but in today's world i should get a trophy just because.

#10 2 years ago

awesome news!!

#11 2 years ago

From the Spooky Pinball Facebook page.

Let me know what demons haunt your Spooky games and i will do my best to exorcise them so you can get back to enjoy your table.
Christopher

Oh boy... and now the company has truly gone to hell...

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

Do you have to win a tourney to work for Spooky? Or do they give you a trophy when you get hired?

trophy was for most cheesecurds consumed in 12 minutes. It is an annual contest held each year between Ben Heck and KingPin. I think this is the 3rd year KingPin has won.

They just put a new sticker on the trophy and change the year marquee.

#13 2 years ago

Awesome news Christopher!

#14 2 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

The trophy was for the coolest looking beard grown in the shortest amount of time.

Congrats to Chris - he knows what he is doing.

#15 2 years ago

i should get a trophy just because.

WTF are you babbling about? Have you fallen down and hit your head?

#16 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

WTF are you babbling about? Have you fallen down and hit your head?

i guess you're right. i am too old to be part of the "everyone deserves a trophy" generation. i will just go back to respecting my elders. by the way, what was it like to be witness to the formation of dirt?

#17 2 years ago

what was it like to be witness to the formation of dirt?

I would never think of Bryan to be thaaaaat old. I just wanted to ask him what it was like helping Noah build the Ark, you know he is a master woodworker.

#18 2 years ago

Glad to hear this. As the company grows, I thought tech support would have to grow as well just to keep Charlie sane. Congrats to Chris and Spooky!

#19 2 years ago

Nice to have an official contact for support, another reason to like Spooky!

#20 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

trophy was for most cheesecurds consumed in 12 minutes. It is an annual contest held each year between Ben Heck and KingPin. I think this is the 3rd year KingPin has won.

Finally, a pinball contest I could win.

#21 2 years ago

Couldn't be a better choice. Best news on pinside today. Any chance of posting that instruction card from the left side of the apron in the photo?

#22 2 years ago

My dearest, Christopher. I received this yesterday. The game appears to be enclosed in some kind of corrugated material. There are also a couple of straps of some kind around the corrugated material.

I know the game is in there somewhere. I just don't know how to get it out.

Could you help me out or do I need to contact the owner of the company?

IMG_0039 (resized).JPG

#23 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

My dearest, Christopher. I received this yesterday. The game appears to be enclosed in some kind of corrugated material. There are also a couple of straps of some kind around the corrugated material.
I know the game is in there somewhere. I just don't know how to get it out.

I will come and bring the machine back to my shop to figure out what is going wrong. I should be able to get it up and working "soon." In the meantime I suggest you find something more age appropriate, maybe mall walking or yelling at kids to get off your lawn.

Congratulations on the pick up. It is a great game.

#24 2 years ago
Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Dear Bryan... please see contact link below for immediate answers to all your questions.

http://www.sternpinball.com/contact

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from PaulCoff:

Couldn't be a better choice. Best news on pinside today. Any chance of posting that instruction card from the left side of the apron in the photo?

that is not an instruction card for the game, it is a postcard that i had made up for advertising. here is it.

preview (resized).jpeg

preview (1) (resized).jpeg

#26 2 years ago

please see contact link below for immediate answers to all your questions.

Dear Charlie... thank you for not posting my contact info.

LTG : )

#27 2 years ago

that is not an instruction card for the game, it is a postcard that i had made up for advertising. here is it.

Oustanding postcards. Thank you for the image and what you do for vets.

2 months later
#28 2 years ago

Spooky pinball delivery service times should be improving even more very soon.
Spooky_AC-47 (resized).jpg
Temporarily being stored down in Fla panhandle by Eglin Air Force Base.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 119.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside