By Habermania

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Logo_Headonly (resized).png
    #1 5 years ago

Hey Guys,

Stephen Haberman here (Pindaddy on twitch). I am newer to the hobby and have really been enjoying the connections I have made thus far. I sent years working on the edges of various nerd culture industries and feel like I have finally found a home. All I have ever wanted was to find a community of people that want to have fun, help others have fun, and learn some things while doing so.

And that is what brings me to posting today. This is a very soft announcement of a video/audio series I am putting together. The goal is to release a series of episodes that will be me chatting with pinball owners and collectors to discuss 1 game they have in their collections. Each episode will feature a new owner and a different game. During the series, I hope to highlight some of the strategies people have used to find the best deal, the errors people have made when shopping for new games, the opinions owners have on these games, and finally just getting to know the great individuals that populate this hobby.

So, as I am planning out the interviews, I would like to talk with people that want to talk about the games they own, the "hunt" they had to go on, and the memories they have made with these games.

Have someone you would recommend? Mention them here. Want to chat about a game you own? Simply comment on this post with which game you would like to discuss and as long as you can hop on a video chat with me (Most often, Skype), I will reach out as I find folks interested in taking part, and games I would like to discuss.

This series will be released as seasons (4-10 episodes, as they become available and provide a quality package) and will come out as time permits. Once I have I final name for the show, and am prepared to release a few, I'll share that our here on Pinside, and through over social media platforms.

This is just something I would like to do for fun, so there will not be a specific schedule for releases.

2 episodes have been recorded and I hope I'll find a few more folks here.

Logo_Headonly (resized).pngLogo_Headonly (resized).png

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-series-talking-with-owners and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.