11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Crash
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    #1 11 years ago

Just a heads up to pinheads everywhere. There is a new scam site bidwhoops that targets tragic with well written adds on cl. Here is this mornings add and response. Stay clear of giving any info to this site. The same person listed an huo tftc last weekend and the imeadiate response was the same. The name show as Gloria on the email but goes to an email of sandra@mobi-portfolioz dot com They definitely write believable adds.

image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Funny. Except where are you going to find a JP for $1167 these days? They must have gone by pinside value est. lol

#3 11 years ago

they're first mistake was asking for an odd price, nobody does that. Also the domain exists, but no website.

#4 11 years ago

Same scam, different bidding site.

A few years ago that same CL spam would come but it was for a different penny bidding site (I won't name it so it gets no Google hits from me).

#5 11 years ago

Well, he has an iPhone so it cant be a scam......

#6 11 years ago

Is it a scam? I thought is would just be spam.

#7 11 years ago

Not sure spam/scam. Figure it's worth pointing out especially in the day in age of identity theft and money scams.

#8 11 years ago

Mmmm scam spam... my favorite!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-scam-site-bigwhoopscom and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.