(Topic ID: 36090)

New run of AFM - Attack from Mars - Repro playfields from Germany are ready to s

By Highclasspinball

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by hank527
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Hello Everybody!

Finally the next run of AFM playfields is ready to ship.

They are 799$ each shipped to the USA or Canada if you pay by wire transfer or check, Paypal is 65$ extra because of their fees ( I have to pay for the incoming money AND for the exchange of $ into Euro).

Shipping to Australia is extra 75$.

If you buy 2 playfields, they are 20$ off each.

I have the following other playfields available:

- Funhouse 779$
- White Water set 779$
- Twilight Zone orange lock, normal version (very few left) 839$

I do not have any Medieval Madness left right now, but they are in production and will be available early February.

The next playfields are Scared Stiff, Monster Bash, Cirqus Voltaire, Start The Next Generation,...

Please email me if you want me to put you on the preorder list.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best Regards,

Mirco Steffen
www.highclasspinballs.com

#2 11 years ago

Mirco,

Pardon my ignorance. How are your playfields prepared? Is there any sort of sealant applied? Clear coating? In other words -- (and other past customers can comment), does anything need to be done prior to a swap?

Evan

#3 11 years ago

Mirco, love your work, have 3 of your playfields

it is Star Trek, the next Generation, not Start The Next Generation

#4 11 years ago

Mirco >> I thought there was a rumor of you making TAF playfields soon? What happened? What can we do to help influence you to make these? There are lots of TAF owners that would like a new Mirco pf for TAF. TAF is a keeper for me and I really want a new pf.

#5 11 years ago

Keeping my fingers crossed that STTNG doesn't have any coloring errors...

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from wxforecaster:

Mirco,
Pardon my ignorance. How are your playfields prepared? Is there any sort of sealant applied? Clear coating? In other words -- (and other past customers can comment), does anything need to be done prior to a swap?
Evan

On his site he mentions about the AFM playfield:
"Es wurde von mir 6fach plus Keramiklack lackiert."
6 layers clear and a ceramic coating.

#7 11 years ago

Hello!

Yes, the playfields are ready to install. I use a special ceramic clearcoat which is very shiny and has a brilliant surface!

I forgot to mention that I have also a dust free option for 50$ extra. This means that I will polish out the few remaining dust particles which are usually in the clearcoat.

Regarding STTNG: I would love to have a NOS Playfield to match the colors with - so if somebody has one or if you know someone who has one - please let me know!

Regarding TAF: Right now PPS do not have the licence for them, but we will try to get it soon.

We have upgraded our production capacities and will be able to run more playfields this year. The mentioned titles are the ones sheudled until middle 2013, maybe some reruns will be added...

Regards,
Mirco

#8 11 years ago

I dont have a NOS one, but I have a pretty nice one that was pulled and stripped from a game...

#9 11 years ago

Sounds great - but the question is : Is it faded?

#10 11 years ago

can't wait for the CV pf!

#11 11 years ago

CV is sheudled for Mai/June production...

Regards,
Mirco

#12 11 years ago

what area would best tell fade? I can take some pics of anything on it you want...

#13 11 years ago

Mirco, I am curious why you don't correct the know color errors, such as the orange missing from Willy's hat in Whitewater when you rerun their production?

Thanks,

Carey

#14 11 years ago

Welcome to pinside, Steffen! Just received the FH and MM playfields on Christmas Eve and, as usual they are spectacular. Looking forward to SS!

#15 11 years ago

why STTNG ? playfields are generally in good condition.

yes the clearcoat is beautiful on MM !

#16 11 years ago

I sure wish you would do a run of Indiana Jones. I gather the licensing is not available though, too bad...

#17 11 years ago

I have a perfect nos STTNG pf for sale or trade.
ron [email protected]

#18 11 years ago

Hello Everybody!

Please send emails to my email sales (et) highclasspinballs.com to preorder playfields. It is very difficult for me to keep record of the preorders with pinsidemail... If you would like to preorder different playfields please send seperate emails for each playfield. I put them in seperate folders in my email programm to get it a little easier...

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
Mirco

1 week later
#19 11 years ago

Hello Everybody!

I will have a shipping group soon, so if you would like to have a playfields shipped soon, please let me know!

Regards,
Mirco

#20 11 years ago

My check is in the mail!

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from pinballM:

why STTNG ? playfields are generally in good condition.
yes the clearcoat is beautiful on MM !

Can you imagine STTNG with a ceramic clear coat. It will play so damn fast and that side ramp shot will benefit. I have a AFM PF they did and its awesome.

Also have a TZ that I did not install. If someone on here wants it make me an offer as my TZ PF is too nice to swap it out. Was going to buy a beater and do the swap though now I have too many mods in TZ and am too lazy to pursue finding a wrecked one and bringing it back.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westwood, NJ
$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

16,500 (OBO)
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 21.50
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-run-of-afm-attack-from-mars-repro-playfields-from-germany-are-ready-to-s and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.