Hubby and I just received a brand new Ruby Red Wizard of Oz pinball machine and she is gorgeous. I did have some questions for those of you who own this beauty.
1. Does this machine come with a topper? The pictures on the JJP website show a topper. Ours did not come with one.
2. Is the machine supposed to come with a printed manual? Again, the website indicates that this version comes with a printed manual. There was no manual.
3. Upon turning on the machine and booting up, there is a screeching noise that accompanies the drive access. There is also another whine that follows the pulsing of the playfield LEDs. Has anyone experienced similar audio issues?
4. The cooling fan noise is also really loud. Any solution for that?
5. Tried to log a ticket with JJP, but the support portal is unresponsive, regardless of internet browser. How does a customer get support with the portal down?
This last question isn't an issue, but a mod question:
The RR machine comes with the pre-installed castle walls, but the walls do not extend around the witch, who is encased in a cheap plastic container. I know Modfather makes a witch's well, but I wasn't sure if his well worked with the existing walls in the Ruby Red machine. Are folks removing the installed walls and replacing them with Modfather's walls/well? Or keeping the existing walls and only purchasing the well? I'm a little confused here as you can see...