Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Oscillator.GIF
STTNG Cannon.gif
Shoot Again.GIF

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheMickster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Mickspinball.com is now offering, and has available the LED oscillating disc's for any single lamp location. This product is designed to be used on any machine that has an open playfield lamp location that you might want to enhance.

Oscillator.GIFOscillator.GIF

Below are just two examples of upgrades to playfield lighting that can be achieved using the LED oscillating disc.

Scared Stiff
Shoot Again.GIFShoot Again.GIF

ST:TNG
STTNG Cannon.gifSTTNG Cannon.gif

The web site currently lists several options and available kits that can be installed on any machine or location, as well as some Kits that are specific to ST:TNG. It can be installed in any light location that uses Wedge or Bayonet type connections. It can also be connected to any GI Lighting source. For any other types of connections that you may be interested in doing, please contact me to provide details for your desired connection location and type.

Details can be found on my website at: https://www.mickspinball.com/circular-red-oscillating-led-flasher. Please check out the web site for ordering information, and of course, if there are any questions please let me know.

This really is another fantastic Pinball addition, along with my laser cannons that I have been offering since 2002.

1 week later
#4 2 years ago
Quoted from TheMickster:

Mickspinball.com is now offering, and has available the LED oscillating disc's for any single lamp location. This product is designed to be used on any machine that has an open playfield lamp location that you might want to enhance.
[quoted image]
Below are just two examples of upgrades to playfield lighting that can be achieved using the LED oscillating disc.
Scared Stiff
[quoted image]
ST:TNG
[quoted image]
The web site currently lists several options and available kits that can be installed on any machine or location, as well as some Kits that are specific to ST:TNG. It can be installed in any light location that uses Wedge or Bayonet type connections. It can also be connected to any GI Lighting source. For any other types of connections that you may be interested in doing, please contact me to provide details for your desired connection location and type.
Details can be found on my website at: https://www.mickspinball.com/circular-red-oscillating-led-flasher. Please check out the web site for ordering information, and of course, if there are any questions please let me know.
This really is another fantastic Pinball addition, along with my laser cannons that I have been offering since 2002.

Thank you all for the orders, if anyone wants to post pictures of their applications that would be great to share...

I do not have enough machines to try these out on, but wanting to see what others have come up with on their own...

https://www.mickspinball.com/circular-red-oscillating-led-flasher

Mick

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
£ 37.00
£ 49.00
Playfield - Other
PinballToys

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 63.95
$ 15.00
Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
$ 15.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

£ 38.00
$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 62.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 64.99
$ 599.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Juz PINBALL Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheMickster.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-rotating-led-s-from-mick-s-pinball?tu=TheMickster and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.