The patch has been removed.

#2 2 years ago

This is awesome!
Thank you for putting out code mods.

#3 2 years ago

Wow, that is a game changer for sure.

1 year later
#4 1 year ago

Has the the new patch been taken down for copywrite reasons? I would love to find it somewhere if anybody has a source. I was reading about the tweaks and it sounds fantastic. Props to Soren for doing it!

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from jewboyflowerhead:

Has the the new patch been taken down for copywrite reasons? I would love to find it somewhere if anybody has a source. I was reading about the tweaks and it sounds fantastic. Props to Soren for doing it!

No reason was given but I personally suspect that it was copyright issues as well. His other patches were also taken down, and Planetary Pinball (Bally-Williams rights holder) did a post back in March telling us to "stay tuned" for something.

#6 1 year ago
Quoted from multibrawlr:

No reason was given but I personally suspect that it was copyright issues as well. His other patches were also taken down, and Planetary Pinball (Bally-Williams rights holder) did a post back in March telling us to "stay tuned" for something.

Yeah, stay tuned to pay for the great work he was doing for free.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside