Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2129_(resized).JPG
IMG_2135_(resized).JPG
IMG_2132_(resized).JPG
IMG_2131_(resized).JPG
IMG_2130_(resized).JPG
IMG_2128_(resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - for sale

** NEW ** ROB ZOMBIE SPOOKSHOW INTERNATIONAL TOPPER

Added: 2016-06-02 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 1 time (July 18th, 2016) • Ended: September 19th, 2016
Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

$ 165 (Firm)

Price is firm

In Old School Flyer Art Fashion is the Officially Licensed Topper for Rob Zombie Spookshow International. These graphics came right off an old advertisement flyer done by Rob's artist. Topper comes complete with Full Multicolor Leds and a remote control. Attached is a video of a walk through of all the modes. Installation is very easy about 15 minutes tops.

SOLD OUT
PM is turned off please email direct with any questions.
___@______________ [email removed]

Item photos

IMG_2128_(resized).JPG
IMG_2130_(resized).JPG
IMG_2131_(resized).JPG
IMG_2132_(resized).JPG
IMG_2135_(resized).JPG
IMG_2129_(resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

http://shop.laseriffic.com

Seller insights

These are Laseriffic's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

N/A

Go to Laseriffic's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Crystal Lake, IL, US

#2 7 years ago

Looks good! Price may a little steep.

#3 7 years ago

Looks cool Joe. I will be ordering one

#4 7 years ago

Joe, is there a way to have a smooth transition between the various colors instead of flashing? Looks cool though!

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from MapleSyrup:

Price may a little steep.

Well with Royalties, labor , parts , overhead, paypal fees etc .it had to come out to something. I made it as affordable as possible believe me.

#6 7 years ago

Yes, there are fade effects as well.

#7 7 years ago

love it ill def buy one

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Well with Royalties, labor , parts , overhead, paypal fees etc .it had to come out to something. I made it as affordable as possible believe me.

Haha. It was a joke. When I first clicked on the thread the price was listed as $16,450.00 or something similar. Your prices are great, as are your products.

#9 7 years ago

Lol.. I had no idea that posted like that.

#10 7 years ago

Where do I sign up?

#11 7 years ago

Looks great! Full throttle next, please!

#12 7 years ago

I am in.

1 month later
#13 7 years ago

We have 4 toppers remaining on this first run and this will be it till Spooky gets the rest of the pins done.

Thanks
Joe

We have PM turned off

http://laseriffic.myshopify.com/collections/pinball-toppers/products/rob-zombie-topper

#14 7 years ago

Any plans on a alternative etched design instead of the decal style. My favourite topper from you is my demo man which is all etched no decals.

#15 7 years ago

I have been asked for something else but it all needs approval first. What would be your suggestion?

#16 7 years ago

1 left

#17 7 years ago

Went to order and it's gone

#18 7 years ago

We are sold out. We have started a list and will do more at a later time.

#19 7 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

I have been asked for something else but it all needs approval first. What would be your suggestion?

Like a etched rob zombie face in the middle, maybe the robot on the left and the witch on the right? or something like that.

#20 7 years ago
Quoted from Mitch:

Like a etched rob zombie face in the middle, maybe the robot on the left and the witch on the right? or something like that.

I would buy one designed like that.

3 weeks later
#21 7 years ago
Quoted from Laseriffic:

Quoted from Mitch:

Quoted from blimpey:

I would buy one designed like that.

Any updates on this I have the money burning a hole in my pocket. Everything etched No decals. I love your old style toppers The just etched look amazing. Just etched and color changing ... or in just red.

#22 7 years ago

Honestly I have nothing right now. We have some big projects coming up and with the move this might be awhile, but I will look at getting something approved as soon as I can.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-rob-zombie-spookshow-international-topper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.