Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Bigfoot sign under image and price.jpg
Bigfoot sign next to price.jpg
ripleys teaser pic.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Update: Mods is for sale on our website currently. 2/26

Our first of many mods for Ripley's will be released this week. Here is a sneak peek of it. Lot's more in the works on this game to follow soon.

ripleys teaser pic.jpgripleys teaser pic.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Looking forward! Everything that makes the temple look less flimsy is an instabuy for me
Cheers

#3 9 years ago

How about a fix for the ball plunge not properly going around to the the lanes? That would be a cool mod. Apparently many people have this issue.

#4 9 years ago

Heck yes! This game needs mods fer sure! Bookmarked this page and can't wait to see what you've got coming!

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from DarkWizard:

How about a fix for the ball plunge not properly going around to the the lanes? That would be a cool mod. Apparently many people have this issue.

They need to adjust the shooter lane/level.

#6 9 years ago

So when's the announcement? Definitely a great game that needs some mods.

#7 9 years ago

Nice! instant buy nice work

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

They need to adjust the shooter lane/level.

They've tried that and it still doesn't shoot properly. They have had the rear jacked up to the ceiling and full plunge still hits the post. They have adjusted the shooter lane as far as it will go and when its far enough over to get the correct trajectory to the lanes, its so far over that it squeezes the shooter lane enough that it just stops the ball. They settled for going in the complete opposite direction and letting it go into the temple gate number changing lane instead. They are not happy with that.

Maybe there were 2 different versions of this that came off the assembly line, but without reshaping the shooter lane beyond what how it came in my machine, there is no way for me to get it to get to the bottom lane that loops around the the bonus lanes. I find it telling that the Pinball Arcade version of this game does the exact same thing. Kind of a coincidence no?

#9 9 years ago

This game has potential but we have yet to see some deeper mods IMO.

Rob

#10 9 years ago

We have made our first of "many" to come Ripley's Mods. First up is the Bigfoot Crossing sign, it mounts to the game by using an existing post. All you need to do to install it is: remove the locking nut, place bracket down and re screw on the locking nut. It can be mounted in a few places in the back but the one in the picture does not black any views of wording on the back panel. However the installer can choose to mount it where they would like. This mod is on our website for purchase right now

Bigfoot sign next to price.jpgBigfoot sign next to price.jpg Bigfoot sign under image and price.jpgBigfoot sign under image and price.jpg
#11 9 years ago

Looks good! I want one! Plus, any other RBION mods you make....

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from DarkWizard:

They've tried that and it still doesn't shoot properly. They have had the rear jacked up to the ceiling and full plunge still hits the post. They have adjusted the shooter lane as far as it will go and when its far enough over to get the correct trajectory to the lanes, its so far over that it squeezes the shooter lane enough that it just stops the ball. They settled for going in the complete opposite direction and letting it go into the temple gate number changing lane instead. They are not happy with that.
Maybe there were 2 different versions of this that came off the assembly line, but without reshaping the shooter lane beyond what how it came in my machine, there is no way for me to get it to get to the bottom lane that loops around the the bonus lanes. I find it telling that the Pinball Arcade version of this game does the exact same thing. Kind of a coincidence no?

You have to reform (aka bend) the last 3 or 4 inches of the guide, with pliers. You'll also want to twist the guide, with pliers, to realign the part that is against the playfield with the top of the guide. The guides seem to flare out at the top over time, so even though the bottom is in alignment, the part that the ball travels against is out of alignment.

-E

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Machine - For Sale
Knoxville, TN
Boards
PinSound

$ 45.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Canton, TX
$ 18.95
$ 43.95
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Nerd Decals

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-ripleys-mod-by-back-alley-sneak-peek and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.