8%
  • BLY SkyRocket 0 votes
  • BLY SeeSaw 2 votes
    17%
  • CCoin Festival 1 vote
    8%
  • Other 6 votes
    50%

(Multiple choice - 12 votes by 11 Pinsiders)

#1 5 years ago

After about two months absence
BGResto finally released a new batch of repro BGs
Like WMS Mardi Gras and Vagabound to name a few

#2 5 years ago

The Mardi Gras that he posted is/was mine. He is also doing a WMS El Toro for me, so that will be coming soon.

#3 5 years ago

he does seem to release or probably updates his site every few months but when he does its always 3 or 4 . i have an el toro and at first i wasnt a fan of the bg but it is probably one of my favourite lit up now. funny how it grew on me. i guess it was the theme but then the colours nailed it.

#4 5 years ago

A new "batch" ?

Did he change his business model? I thought Steve pretty much only made one at a time based on a pre-paid order??

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Runbikeskilee:

A new "batch" ?
Did he change his business model? I thought Steve pretty much only made one at a time based on a pre-paid order??

No. Yes he does.
The OP meant that he's got about a dozen new titles in the "recent work" section of his site. With these having been done once, they are easier for him to do again in the future.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-releases-from-bgresto?hl=runbikeskilee and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.