(Topic ID: 320393)

New record for parts delivery

By fixintoplay

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

My doorbell just rang at 9:30 this morning. It was a UPS delivery from Pinball Life that I ordered from their website only 16 hours ago -- at 4:35 pm yesterday afternoon when I clicked the "submit order" button. I think that's a new record for me. Of course it helps a lot that I live in Louisville near the airport which is a major UPS hub. But plenty of credit goes to Margaret at Pinball Life for getting the order picked, packed and shipped out the door in less than 90 minutes after it was placed. I have always had the best of service from them, but this instance represents a new record in efficiency, at least for me. In these times where logistics and staffing are so plagued with shortfalls and troubles, it's nice to havel a very positive story about the good things that can and do happen in our crazy hobby.

#2 1 year ago

Pinball life is unbelievably fast. Wow. And everything is packed with so much delicate care. 16 hours is impressive

#3 1 year ago

Pinball Life is my number one parts place!

#4 1 year ago

Terry , Margaret and crew are awesome people!

#5 1 year ago

always my first choice for pinball parts

#6 1 year ago

I have had excellent service from Pinballife too.I have also had fast response and great service from Pinwoofer and Pinmonk.
    And others.

#7 1 year ago

I forgot to mention, it was Friday night when I ordered the parts, and it was Saturday morning when I got them. I'm old enough to remember when that NEVER happened.

#8 1 year ago

Agreed. Wicked fast shipping and they answer emails just as quickly.
    I ordered some legs and ordered the wrong ones. Seemed Terry already knew this because when I emailed he just replied "we made the swap" or something close to that.
    They are my #1 choice when I'm looking for something. They are also extremely reasonable with their pricing.
    Just placed another order yesterday.
    Bravo Zulu.
    r/
    Mike

#9 1 year ago

Yet, there are a bunch of assholes in a Facebook thread bashing and accusing Pinball Life of trying to make money on the shipping costs. Bunch of penny pinching idiots and morons.

#10 1 year ago

PBR is pretty close to me. I usually get orders in a day or so.

Comet, PBL, and Marco are further away, so that adds a few days of shipping time. But the order is packed & shipped really quick.

#11 1 year ago

I used to love them, their shipping kills it now, as they don't carry enough for me to justify overpaying for shipping.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.