C223870F-2525-45E7-AB73-FFFE985A72A5 (resized).jpeg
3139B771-6E41-4ECE-8A55-F46BB83CF77D (resized).jpeg
C5595BCE-C315-4855-BB5D-2531A6EF12F3 (resized).jpeg
1F1D3AAC-1687-44E2-BB7D-DDAE0BD37018 (resized).jpeg
DSCN2536 (resized).JPG
F8CD71BA-4093-4D7C-85CB-4E23CD022E7F (resized).jpeg
A47F6779-652E-4C53-A669-E4E0B03A0B95 (resized).jpeg
A43705F3-6A7A-42FC-BEAD-0FA2F512F3E8 (resized).jpeg
There are 725 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 15.
#201 4 years ago

I just received confirmation from FedEx that a space shuttle NOS ramp is on its way to me. Yeah.

#202 4 years ago

Blackwater 100 please!

#203 4 years ago

Do you guys have the right ramp on Iron Man available?

#204 4 years ago

Or the right ramp for Tron?

#205 4 years ago

No on the ramps. You can always check here, starship-fantasy.com.

#206 4 years ago

Any chance on reproducing the Dirty Harry Ramps? I need a left ramp but would gladly buy a set if available. I'm not sure if Mark is considering this title or not. Thanks for all you do for the hobby!!

#208 4 years ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

It's possible but no time soon.

Any chance you can change your mind?

I'm interested in new DH ramps too. And there are 7 year old posts from others in need of DH ramps.

#209 4 years ago

No. because I've already committed to make the next 4 ramps.

#210 4 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

Any chance you can change your mind?
I'm interested in new DH ramps too. And there are 7 year old posts from others in need of DH ramps.

I've been patiently waiting 2-3 years now on the Party Zone ramps. Wish I knew more about Vacuum forming. The other day a friend vacuum formed the visors from an XWing helmet and I watched him dye them orange I am curious what a red or purple set of ramps for Party Zone would look like.

#211 4 years ago

I'd like to request for Starship Fantasy to consider creating new main ramps for Judge Dredd. That ramp is a common point of failure and with almost 7000 JDs produced, I'm confident there are many owners who would love to be able to purchase a new, non-broken one. Thanks for any consideration!

#213 4 years ago
Quoted from squaresville:

I'd like to request for Starship Fantasy to consider creating new main ramps for Judge Dredd. That ramp is a common point of failure and with almost 7000 JDs produced, I'm confident there are many owners who would love to be able to purchase a new, non-broken one. Thanks for any consideration!

Same about Air Raid ramp. Almost always broken due to design flaw.

20200122_201006 (resized).jpg20200122_201006 (resized).jpg20200122_201033 (resized).jpg20200122_201033 (resized).jpg
#214 4 years ago

That's great news!

#215 4 years ago

Just to be clear, I meant I would consider it not that I would do it.

#216 4 years ago

+1 for Dirty Harry ramps

#217 4 years ago

Count me on board with Space Shuttle Ramp. - Can't wait to finish my restoration

#218 4 years ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

Just courious what goes into consideration when people request ramps for certain games?

#219 4 years ago

Number one is do I have the tool? I can make tools but if I already have the Williams tool it allows me to sell the ramp for much less. Do I have access to the game? Can I make the attachments for the ramp if the parts are riveted? How much is the game worth? What will the ramp cost the consumer? How many of the games were made? Is Marc planning to make the ramp? Lowest on the list is how many people have requested the ramp. This isn't everything.

#220 4 years ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

Number one is do I have the tool? I can make tools but if I already have the Williams tool it allows me to sell the ramp for much less. Do I have access to the game? Can I make the attachments for the ramp if the parts are riveted? How much is the game worth? What will the ramp cost the consumer? How many of the games were made? Is Marc planning to make the ramp? Lowest on the list is how many people have requested the ramp. This isn't everything.

I'd imagine making the master for the mold is a pain in the ass when you don't have the original tooling. Sizing stuff for 3d printing isn't just "make it and go" so I'd imagine the trial and error process for vacuum forming takes just as much time.

#221 4 years ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

I'll take what I can get! Any consideration is appreciated.

#222 4 years ago

Is there an ETA on the shuttle ramps? Will they just appear on the website? Will multiple runs be made if there is demand? Is there a way to pre-order?

I fear they will sell quickly and I don't want to miss out. Would like to plan ahead so I don't have to check the website hourly

#223 4 years ago
Quoted from polyacanthus:

Is there an ETA on the shuttle ramps? Will they just appear on the website? Will multiple runs be made if there is demand? Is there a way to pre-order?
I fear they will sell quickly and I don't want to miss out. Would like to plan ahead so I don't have to check the website hourly

I almost want to get 2x ramps just to have one for a future project. This is the way.

#224 4 years ago

Can you make Batman Forever ramps?

#225 4 years ago
Quoted from TechnicalSteam:

I almost want to get 2x ramps just to have one for a future project. This is the way.

That's my fear- if they're just dumped on the website one day and there's a run on them with everyone ordering several, am I going to miss out. People are saying "put me down for one" in this thread but I doubt that's an official dibs.

#226 4 years ago

I'm going to run 100 black and 30 clear. You will have time before my distributors to order them. It is a long-drawn-out process for the first run(takes months). Second runs are easy and take days or a week or 2 at the most. Everyone who wants one will get one. No worries.

#227 4 years ago

I can make any ramp that was originally thermoformed but I have no plans to do Batman Forever.

#228 4 years ago

Space Shuttle in black for me please.

#229 4 years ago

Update. Material and NOS ramps will be thermoformed in the next week or 2. Then we do the test fit as many times as it takes to get it perfect. I am confident they will be ready by the end of Feb, hopefully, sooner.

#230 4 years ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

Update. Material and NOS ramps will be thermoformed in the next week or 2. Then we do the test fit as many times as it takes to get it perfect. I am confident they will be ready by the end of Feb, hopefully, sooner.

You rock. Thanks again for preserving this hobby for future generations! Can't wait to order.

3 weeks later
#231 4 years ago

Hey Larry,
I sent you an email this morning and then I found this thread. Looks like a lot of request for Space Shuttle ramps....please keep us updated.
Thanks for helping the hobby!
Joe

#232 4 years ago

sign me up for a space shuttle ramp also please

#233 4 years ago

I have an appointment Monday night to test fit my ramp. Keep your fingers crossed.

#234 4 years ago

All good things come to those who are patient. If that's not in the bible, it should be. The test ramp for Space Shuttle fits perfectly. I have a few loose ends I need to address but they will go on sale on the website, starship-fantasy.com, Sunday. I have made them in 0.125ABS (black) and 0.125 clear PETG. I'm gonna keep the price at $119 and I'm gonna eat the increased cost of the clear ramps. I may never run the clear ramps again. If you wish to order the clear ramp send me an email, [email protected] after you order the black ramp on the website. I expect to be bombarded with orders so it may take a day or 2 to fill all the orders.

#235 4 years ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

All good things come to those who are patient. If that's not in the bible, it should be. The test ramp for Space Shuttle fits perfectly. I have a few loose ends I need to address but they will go on sale on the website, starship-fantasy.com, Sunday. I have made them in 0.125ABS (black) and 0.125 clear PETG. I'm gonna keep the price at $119 and I'm gonna eat the increased cost of the clear ramps. I may never run the clear ramps again. If you wish to order the clear ramp send me an email, [email protected] after you order the black ramp on the website. I expect to be bombarded with orders so it may take a day or 2 to fill all the orders.

Thank you!

#236 4 years ago

Any chance we are going to get to see some pics of the clear installed? For the size of the ramp I think $120 in either color is very fair.

#237 4 years ago

Yes, I'd be interested to see the clear... need to think about what options may be feasible for coloring it. I think clear in itself might look a bit strange, but if it were made a dark translucent color (via paint or lighting) it could be awesome... just depends on what's visible and/or in the way beneath.

#238 4 years ago

Will the entrance for these new ramps be just like the original? Where you need the thee homes little metal piece to secure it? (Space shuttle ramp). Thanks

#239 4 years ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

Best news I’ve heard today!

#240 4 years ago

AWESOME! Thanks Larry!

#241 4 years ago

The entrance to the ramps will be different. They have flaps for much smoother shots. The clear ramps expose areas that are white with bulbs in them. I don't particularly like it but I'm sure some will. Translucent blue would be cool.

#242 4 years ago

Another great production.

#243 4 years ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

The entrance to the ramps will be different. They have flaps for much smoother shots. The clear ramps expose areas that are white with bulbs in them. I don't particularly like it but I'm sure some will. Translucent blue would be cool.

That was my thought. Should be easy enough to paint beneath for translucency, but will take some experimenting. Neat canvas option to have though! Great news and thanks for providing these! I might have to make sure I'm ready to order

#244 4 years ago

Email sent. Can't wait my machine has been sitting waiting for this moment.

#245 4 years ago
Quoted from goingincirclez:

That was my thought. Should be easy enough to paint beneath for translucency, but will take some experimenting. Neat canvas option to have though! Great news and thanks for providing these! I might have to make sure I'm ready to order

Maybe you can figure a way to make it Glow under ultraviolet light. seriously I absolutely dig what you did with your time fantasy

#246 4 years ago

Hi Larry,

The website is still showing as "Out of Stock". I'm assuming at some point this will change or should we be sending you an email? I'm in Canada so I may need different shipping if I don't send it to a friend in the US.

Do we have an ETA on when you will have some stock? No urgency but it will help my timing for pickup if it is going to my friend.

Thanks a lot, I know there are a lot of people out there that have been waiting patiently for this!

#247 4 years ago
Quoted from dzorbas:

Hi Larry,
The website is still showing as "Out of Stock". I'm assuming at some point this will change or should we be sending you an email? I'm in Canada so I may need different shipping if I don't send it to a friend in the US.
Do we have an ETA on when you will have some stock? No urgency but it will help my timing for pickup if it is going to my friend.
Thanks a lot, I know there are a lot of people out there that have been waiting patiently for this!

He wrote on his update post that the ramps would go on sale this Sunday not today.

#248 4 years ago

Does this mean that we'll get Party Zone soon?

#249 4 years ago

I'm going to change the order and do Party Zone next but soon could be several months.

#250 4 years ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

I'm going to change the order and do Party Zone next but soon could be several months.

Nice! Count me in.

There are 725 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-ramps-by-starship-fantasy/page/5?hl=ruralcollector and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.