C223870F-2525-45E7-AB73-FFFE985A72A5 (resized).jpeg
3139B771-6E41-4ECE-8A55-F46BB83CF77D (resized).jpeg
C5595BCE-C315-4855-BB5D-2531A6EF12F3 (resized).jpeg
1F1D3AAC-1687-44E2-BB7D-DDAE0BD37018 (resized).jpeg
DSCN2536 (resized).JPG
F8CD71BA-4093-4D7C-85CB-4E23CD022E7F (resized).jpeg
A47F6779-652E-4C53-A669-E4E0B03A0B95 (resized).jpeg
A43705F3-6A7A-42FC-BEAD-0FA2F512F3E8 (resized).jpeg
There are 725 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 15.
#51 4 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/earthshaker-owners-club-its-all-your-fault/page/16#post-5103970

Rather than repost, here is a link to the installation of the Earthshaker ramps in a restore by Bryan Kelly.

2 weeks later
#52 4 years ago

The following parts are available again:

Partyzone robotic comic unpainted

Bride of Pinbot helmet

Terminator 2 skull unpainted

Getaway supercharger cover set.

More late this week or early next week.

#53 4 years ago

Will you be doing any of the Judge Dredd ramps soon?

I'd hate to think I just bought an NOS set for nothing.

#55 4 years ago

Thanks! I guess I'm OK then.

#56 4 years ago

Just received the sets for a BOP and a WCS and they look great!
Machines will look awesome when installed!

#57 4 years ago

Needing a helmet, ordering now

#58 4 years ago

ETA on WWater boulders???

#59 4 years ago

Any plans on doing Bram Stroker’s Dracula ramps?

#60 4 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

wern't these done already?

I swear I have a set in a box...
Done around the same time Bryan K did plastics?

#61 4 years ago

Now available Party Zone cottage. Boulders next week.

#62 4 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I bought a set of new ramps with decals from a Pinsider. I don’t remember his Pinside I’d, but pm me if you want his name and email address.

#63 4 years ago

Any plans for Goldeneye ramps? One is completely unobtainable.

#64 4 years ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

Now available Party Zone cottage. Boulders next week.

Quoted from lrosent345:

I'll be working on NBA right ramp, then PartyZone, then Radical.

What's the plan for the NBA Fastbreak right ramp then?

#65 4 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Pm sent

#66 4 years ago

NBA right will be next but it will probably be several months before I start them. No plans for Goldeneye.

1 week later
#67 4 years ago

lrosent345 has the plan changed for Radical! ramps?

#68 4 years ago

I'm not sure yet. I promised a friend of mine that I would do them but if Mark's ramps make him happy, I just might skip them. Mark and I try to not duplicate each other.

#69 4 years ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

I'm not sure yet. I promised a friend of mine that I would do them but if Mark's ramps make him happy, I just might skip them. Mark and I try to not duplicate each other.

Who is mark?

#70 4 years ago

Mark is Pinsider freeplay40. Larry and Mark talk privately to make sure that they aren’t both making the same ramps. Mark discusses ramps, gauges interest in possible new ramps, just like Larry does in this forum, but over here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/freeplay40-ramps

#71 4 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I bought a set of new ramps with decals from a Pinsider. I don’t remember his Pinside I’d, but pm me if you want his name and email address.

Those ramps were not the best IMHO. Heard a lot of people had problems fitting them to their games.

#72 4 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Those ramps were not the best IMHO. Heard a lot of people had problems fitting them to their games.

Suprised how this was never brought up in the forums. Definitely agreeing .

#73 4 years ago

Whitewater tan mountains are now available on the website, starship-fantasy.com. The response so far has been overwhelming. They have to be hand-painted so it may take up to three business days to fill your order.

#74 4 years ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

Whitewater tan mountains are now available on the website, starship-fantasy.com. The response so far has been overwhelming. They have to be hand-painted so it may take up to three business days to fill your order.

yeah, they have been unavailable for about 4-5 yrs now if not longer. glad you finally got to them. lots of white waters getting refurbished with all the new guys in the hobby. Same thing would happen with space shuttle ramps, whirlwind toppers, etc. etc.

#75 4 years ago

Just received my WH20 boulders and topper dome just in time for my restoration project. Thanks Larry!

20190822_195641 (resized).jpg20190822_195641 (resized).jpg
#76 4 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Just received my WH20 boulders and topper dome just in time for my restoration project. Thanks Larry![quoted image]

can we see them out of the plastic?

#77 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

can we see them out of the plastic?

A litte darker and shinier than the originals, but honestly you're going to be replacing all of them anyways so you're not going to have anything to compare them to. . Seem to be just a little thicker and just as translucent as the originals. Overall an excellent effort. Much, much better than the other reproductions I've seen.

The third picture is a reproduction next to an original.

IMG_20190824_214502 (resized).jpgIMG_20190824_214502 (resized).jpgIMG_20190824_214536 (resized).jpgIMG_20190824_214536 (resized).jpgIMG_20190824_214754 (resized).jpgIMG_20190824_214754 (resized).jpg
#78 4 years ago

I agree that they look a bit different than original, but I'm pleased with them overall.
And the extra thickness will be helpful (hopefully).

I wish that I knew the colors that he used for painting, as I'd love to make my "skull" mountain match it better.

#79 4 years ago

The WCS ramps are amazing, great quality. I love starship products

#80 4 years ago
Quoted from schudel5:

The third picture is a reproduction next to an original

Which is which? New on left? Sorry, thank you for pics, but overhead light is shiny?

#81 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Which is which? New on left? Sorry, thank you for pics, but overhead light is shiny?

right is original, lighter color than the new ones. I guess they are better than the remakes they put out in germany.

#82 4 years ago

Very pleased with the ZR1 Ramp I got from Star Ship Fantasy.

#83 4 years ago

Actually, guys, the mountains are as dark in color as both of my original machines. They vary from machine to machine. I chose the darker color because the HIPS is slightly more translucent than the original and some of the mountains have a bulb underneath them. The paint is not a secret. It's satin espresso brown.

#84 4 years ago

Indiana Jones ruins are available on the website, starship-fantasy.com. The ruins were made out of tan HIPS.

There is no standard tan. Each batch is mixed at the extruder. Therefore every color lot is different. It is unlikely that the color will match the owner's game. They will be close.

#85 4 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Will you be doing any of the Judge Dredd ramps soon?
I'd hate to think I just bought an NOS set for nothing.

Judge Dredd is needed. Do you think Larry eill get that ramp made for TNA

#86 4 years ago

I could use a Judge Dredd set also

1 week later
#87 4 years ago

The following parts are available at starship-fantasy.com. Terminator 2 hunter ship (unpainted) and Whirlwind toppers. The whirlwind toppers take 2 people more than 20 minutes to put together. I chose to release them now rather than next week. I do not have enough already made up to fill all orders. Therefore, it may take as long as a week to fill your order for the topper. I wanted to at least let everyone know I have them.

Thanks to everyone who supported me thru the health issues I was facing. I am glad to report that everything has turned out perfectly and I am back to my normal crazy.

#88 4 years ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

I am glad to report that everything has turned out perfectly and I am back to my normal crazy.

awesome to hear!

I have been informed that the previous made BSD ramps are not done well/correctly, so if you are thinking of future projects.

also
WE REALLY NEED FULL RADICAL RAMPS!

I am pretty sure Mark is only making one of the ramps for that title?

#89 4 years ago

Just wanted to report some awesome customer service...I was missing some decals for my TOM ramps, I reached out to Larry and he had them in the mail the next day, he was polite and efficient and I will not hesitate to use his products again...
As far as the ramps themselves, they were a perfect fit and quite a bit thicker and stronger than the originals....great job Starship Fantasy!

#90 4 years ago
Quoted from lrosent345:

The following parts are available at starship-fantasy.com. Terminator 2 hunter ship (unpainted) and Whirlwind toppers. The whirlwind toppers take 2 people more than 20 minutes to put together. I chose to release them now rather than next week. I do not have enough already made up to fill all orders. Therefore, it may take as long as a week to fill your order for the topper. I wanted to at least let everyone know I have them.
Thanks to everyone who supported me thru the health issues I was facing. I am glad to report that everything has turned out perfectly and I am back to my normal crazy.

Can't find T2 Hunter ship

#92 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

WE REALLY NEED FULL RADICAL RAMPS!
I am pretty sure Mark is only making one of the ramps for that title?

Actually making both the upper ramp and the Vertical ramp right now. I'll talk to Larry about which direction to go for the other two ramps. At the moment I have them pegged for the new heater.

#93 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Actually making both the upper ramp and the Vertical ramp right now. I'll talk to Larry about which direction to go for the other two ramps. At the moment I have them pegged for the new heater.

good to hear!

FULL set is needed (Ill take 2 of each and thanks for all the work from all the ramp makers!)

#94 4 years ago

Great to hear all is well!! Recently received and installed my Taxi ramps and spinout and they look and shoot amazing!! Thanks for your awesome work!!

#95 4 years ago

larry, any chance of doing the hurricane bottom ramp? I know mark did the center, but cant make the lower due to its size.

#96 4 years ago
Quoted from ccbiggsoo7:

larry, any chance of doing the hurricane bottom ramp? I know mark did the center, but cant make the lower due to its size.

I would be in for big apron ramp on Hurricane too!!

#97 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I would be in for big apron ramp on Hurricane too!!

Me also.

#98 4 years ago

I'll look and see what's on the tool I have.

#99 4 years ago

any plans for dr dude ramps?

There are 725 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 15.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-ramps-by-starship-fantasy/page/2?hl=bud and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.