(Topic ID: 170407)

New Queen of Diamonds gameplay, ONLY video of this machine on youtube

By Metalmanmiles

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Me and my buds put up a video of us playing Queen of Diamonds on YouTube and it's the only video of the machine on YouTube! (minus one uploaded on anther account by my friend who owns the same machine played in the video!) At the end of the video we showed the original Manuel and original schematics as well as other cool things that came with the game! Check it out, it's the only one on YouTube!

#2 7 years ago

Needs better lighting so everyone can appreciate what an awesome game it is.

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

We did the best we could with where we played it my friend, there is only one light bulb in the attic where we played!
Thanks for watching!

#4 7 years ago

We will release a follow up soon most likely and we can see what we can do next time and show more of it!

#5 7 years ago
Quoted from Metalmanmiles:

only one light bulb in the attic

Ah, yeah, that would be an issue, heh. Still cool to see a video either way. Have only gotten to play this game one time, but I spent probably a good half hour on it when I had a chance. Love the drain lanes.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Ah, yeah, that would be an issue, heh. Still cool to see a video either way. Have only gotten to play this game one time, but I spent probably a good half hour on it when I had a chance. Love the drain lanes.

A great game it is indeed! I always play for a while when I get a chance to play it!

#7 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Get a couple of gooseneck clip-on lamps--around $12 at walmart and pop in some cool white LED bulbs (warm white is too yellow, and florescent is too green)

#8 7 years ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Get a couple of gooseneck clip-on lamps--around $12 at walmart and pop in some cool white LED bulbs (warm white is too yellow, and florescent is too green)

Thanks for the tip! Will try that next time

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-queen-of-diamonds-gameplay-only-video-on-youtube and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.