8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by UncleSash
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_4023_DMD_front_(resized).jpg
    #1 8 years ago

Hi Guys,

I´m currently developping a interface which uses cheap chinese RGB LED DMDs as a alternative to Pinball DMDs.
    I already have implemented colormapping. More details can be found in vpuniverse forum under cabinet
    hardware development. can someone provide me colorized roms for further testing ?

Thanks

Lucky1

#2 8 years ago

lucky whats the diff between this and the one ecurtz are doing? just the controller board? why not team up or is that out the question?

2 months later
    #3 8 years ago

Hello Folks,

maybe a lot of you hear about the Pin2DMD Shields.

I´m one of the crew members from the Pin2DMD Team.

My Job is to create How-To´s and the Hardware Design for the Shield.
    You can also buy some of the Shields from me. (only for private use!)
    I´m located in the US.

cheers
    Sascha

These picture shows you the controller hooked to the Shield rev 1.3 with double HUB75 OUTPUT for 2 RGB-DMD Displays:
    IMG_4023_DMD_front_(resized).jpgIMG_4023_DMD_front_(resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-project-pin2dmd-with-rgb-color-dmd-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.