• Latest reply 9 years ago by lllvjr
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

photo (21).JPG

#1 9 years ago

Special Price on the first 10 panels to offset the cost to make these. $10 OFF and FREE SHIPPING in the USA.
They are Reverse Direct UV Printed on Laser Cut PETG. Your Panel will be shipped with blue protective film to protect it during shipping.

You would not believe how much nicer the game looks with a fresh crystal clear dmd display installed

More titles on the way if people will support the projects.

ebay.com link: WILLIAMS NO FEAR Pinball Machine Speaker Panel DMD BRAND NEW

Thanks for looking
Jeff
Classic Arcades Inc.

#2 9 years ago

Is the Ebay price, the discounted price, i.e., 89?

#3 9 years ago

Yes. $89 with free shipping. The next listing and other sources will be $99.95
Jeff

#4 9 years ago

O.k. I will get on and order one. Mine is warped for some reason, especially the clear part over the DMD itself.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from Chet:

O.k. I will get on and order one. Mine is warped for some reason, especially the clear part over the DMD itself.

Must be the norm as I played one the other week with exactly the same issue.

#6 9 years ago

Probably routed and on all day long and over time the heat from always being on did them in.
Just my thoughts.

Will look for you order and get it out today
Jeff

#7 9 years ago

Ordered.. thanks.

#8 9 years ago

Shipped Chet
Thanks
Jeff

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from ClassicArcades:

Probably routed and on all day long and over time the heat from always being on did them in.
Just my thoughts.
Will look for you order and get it out today
Jeff

I believe you are 100% correct. It definitely looks like like heat warping to me...

#10 9 years ago

Got my new NF speaker Panel to replace my old one and it looks great installed on my NF. Only took about 15 minutes. Nice job. Picture probably does not do it justice.

photo (21).JPGphoto (21).JPG

#11 9 years ago

Thanks Chet. I wish more people would support the project. There are so many speaker panels that need to get done but there is only so much money that can be tied up for projects.

If people were waiting to see how well the product looks installed, Chet has answered your question.

Grab one at the introductory price

ebay.com link: WILLIAMS NO FEAR Pinball Machine Speaker Panel DMD BRAND NEW

Thanks
Jeff
Classic Arcades Inc.

#12 9 years ago

Didn't even know u guys exist... No website just ebay?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-williams-no-fear-speaker-panels and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.