• 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by MK6PIN
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TZ_Clock_PETG_Color_Piece.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ClassicArcades.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

No more decals curling up on the edges or drying up and bubbling. Also, You can now quickly change from regular production clock to prototype to mix things up by simpling changing the petg clock face lens. You get a brand new front clock lens, 1 production color lens reverse direct UV printed, and 1 prototype clock lens reverse direct UV printed.

ebay.com link: Bally Twilight Zone Pinball Machine BRAND NEW PETG 3 Piece CLOCK Plates

They also look better than the decal version because the ink is reverse printed directly onto the petg surface

Thanks for looking
Jeff
Classic Arcades Inc.

1 week later
#7 9 years ago

Thanks Spencer.
The nice thing about this kit is that if you ever want to change the proto face back to color all you have to do is replace the petg plastic face.. No more ripping decals off and wasting money. You can switch back and forth as many times as you want..

ebay.com link: Bally Twilight Zone Pinball Machine BRAND NEW PETG 3 Piece CLOCK Plates

Jeff
Classic Arcades Inc.

#10 9 years ago

I didn't catch that either. Two of the layers in the art must have got pushed back. I will remake them and send everyone who bought them a new colored one.

Jeff

#11 9 years ago

Just remade them and will update the auction later today. Everyone who ordered these will be getting another one in the mail and an email to confirm they are on the way. Here is the updated petg clock piece with the missing numbers on them now.

Jeff
TZ_Clock_PETG_Color_Piece.jpgTZ_Clock_PETG_Color_Piece.jpg

1 week later
#14 9 years ago

Thanks Spencer. I have two twilight zones and I like to mix up the clock designs once in a while. Now I don't have to remove decals. A simple plate swap and I'm done. By the way, They look alot better with the 5 and 7 numbers on them don't they ;-

Jeff
Classic Arcades Inc.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ClassicArcades.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-tz-petg-direct-uv-printed-clock-faces?tu=ClassicArcades and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.