• Latest reply 9 years ago by MK6PIN
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TZ_Clock_PETG_Color_Piece.jpg
#1 9 years ago

No more decals curling up on the edges or drying up and bubbling. Also, You can now quickly change from regular production clock to prototype to mix things up by simpling changing the petg clock face lens. You get a brand new front clock lens, 1 production color lens reverse direct UV printed, and 1 prototype clock lens reverse direct UV printed.

ebay.com link: Bally Twilight Zone Pinball Machine BRAND NEW PETG 3 Piece CLOCK Plates

They also look better than the decal version because the ink is reverse printed directly onto the petg surface

Thanks for looking
Jeff
Classic Arcades Inc.

#2 9 years ago

That looks really nice !

LTG : )™

#3 9 years ago

Very nice! Just ordered.

#4 9 years ago

Great work. I will be ordering soon.

#5 9 years ago

WoW! Most Excellent!

#6 9 years ago

Just installed the white face with my rainbow Led's, looks great! Thanks.

#7 9 years ago

Thanks Spencer.
The nice thing about this kit is that if you ever want to change the proto face back to color all you have to do is replace the petg plastic face.. No more ripping decals off and wasting money. You can switch back and forth as many times as you want..

ebay.com link: Bally Twilight Zone Pinball Machine BRAND NEW PETG 3 Piece CLOCK Plates

Jeff
Classic Arcades Inc.

#8 9 years ago

I received mine a few days ago, and I was thinking how nice they looked. I showed my wife, and she asked "Why doesn't the colored one have a '5' or '7'?"

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from herg:

I received mine a few days ago, and I was thinking how nice they looked. I showed my wife, and she asked "Why doesn't the colored one have a '5' or '7'?"

I never even realized that myself! I just wanted the white one to try and the colored one in case I wanted to switch it back. Is this a printing error?

#10 9 years ago

I didn't catch that either. Two of the layers in the art must have got pushed back. I will remake them and send everyone who bought them a new colored one.

Jeff

#11 9 years ago

Just remade them and will update the auction later today. Everyone who ordered these will be getting another one in the mail and an email to confirm they are on the way. Here is the updated petg clock piece with the missing numbers on them now.

Jeff
TZ_Clock_PETG_Color_Piece.jpgTZ_Clock_PETG_Color_Piece.jpg

#12 9 years ago

Great idea. If I every need to replace mine, this is the way I'd go.

1 week later
#13 9 years ago

Got my replacement super fast. I REALLY like this idea, I was tossing around buying stickers but this is so much better!!

#14 9 years ago

Thanks Spencer. I have two twilight zones and I like to mix up the clock designs once in a while. Now I don't have to remove decals. A simple plate swap and I'm done. By the way, They look alot better with the 5 and 7 numbers on them don't they ;-

Jeff
Classic Arcades Inc.

#15 9 years ago

Yes Jeff, they do! lol, no worries and quickly corrected.

I installed the white version with rainbow leds and I think it looks amazing. Might have to find myself a chrome clock housing now!

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from ClassicArcades:

Thanks Spencer. I have two twilight zones and I like to mix up the clock designs once in a while. Now I don't have to remove decals. A simple plate swap and I'm done. By the way, They look alot better with the 5 and 7 numbers on them don't they ;-
Jeff
Classic Arcades Inc.

Just ordered....thanks...love this idea!!!....mark

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-tz-petg-direct-uv-printed-clock-faces and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.