10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Mato
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

STTNG_Protector_Set_02.jpg
    STTNG_Protector_Set_01.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

Another Smok'in Deal. 7 Piece STTNG Playfield Protector set for $19.95

ebay.com link: Star Trek Next Generation Pinball Machine Playfield Plastic Protector Set

Thanks for looking
    Jeff
    Classic Arcades Inc.

STTNG_Protector_Set_01.jpgSTTNG_Protector_Set_01.jpg STTNG_Protector_Set_02.jpgSTTNG_Protector_Set_02.jpg

#2 10 years ago

NIIICCCEEE!!!!

#3 10 years ago

Eh? Guess competition is on in this market too. Pinbits has had these for a long time now, same pieces, same material, 10$ more. I put them on my STTNG over a year ago. By far the 2 worst break pieces in this set from what I've seen are that stupid 'Z' "Klingon Assistance" plastic and the u-hook one that goes around the left cannon load scoop. Both extremely vulnerable IMO. It's stupid to not buy a set of these if you have a STTNG with intact plastics, or stumble upon a set of new plastics.

#4 10 years ago

Would consider buying a set, but seeing as you don't respond to my emails about some BK2000 bits I bought off eBay you were going to replace I don't think i'll bother.
    You may do good service to the Pinball Community but your customer service sucks

Quoted from ClassicArcades:

Another Smok'in Deal. 7 Piece STTNG Playfield Protector set for $19.95
    Ebay link
    Thanks for lookingJeffClassic Arcades Inc.

#5 10 years ago
    Quoted from todler:

Would consider buying a set, but seeing as you don't respond to my emails about some BK2000 bits I bought off eBay you were going to replace I don't think i'll bother.
    You may do good service to the Pinball Community but your customer service sucks

OUCH!!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-sttng-7pc-playfield-plastic-protector-set-petg-laser-cut and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.