3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by robotron
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    #1 3 years ago

Well my hands are not getting any steadier, and Ive used a variety of standard 2 and 3 hand mechs, with magnifying over the last
    40 years.
    I found this one a few months ago, put it to the test, and now I have a bunch wrapped for Christmas Presents!

Not only is it just cool in a Doc Och way of appearances and playing, its articulated arms are a great mold and move and hold
    positions extremely well!
    It comes with rubber tipped clamps, but leaves the opportunity open for much more!

But what sold me, in addition to the portable table clamp, appearance, and known hand help, was the light and magnifier.

The light is a 10 step setting of Brightness, around all 3 Kelvins, of Cool White, Sunlight, and Warm, with a Nice 3X magnifier
    held steady in an arm!

So many different projects that need different light for painting, gluing, soldering, achieved in a snap.

USB Plug too! Its so good, I picked up one just for the Light and Magnifier, for my 83 year old Mom, who loves it!

I searched pricing, and found them around $15 on Aliexpress. Now its $16.63 Including shipping.
    They issue $2 off coupons.... whenever.

Worthwhile recommendation, if it can be of help to you.

Heres the link and some pics.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000811748567.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.43224bdf7iO9fE&algo_pvid=2b36cc23-9b27-4de3-9478-a27730db044b&algo_expid=2b36cc23-9b27-4de3-9478-a27730db044b-0&btsid=0bb0620316018357935798149e6095&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #2 3 years ago

thanks for sharing i am gonna order one of these. need the extra help

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-share-third-hand-work-solder-illumination and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.