UFO_2_(resized).jpg
JD_5_(resized).jpg
JD_4_(resized).jpg
JD_3_(resized).jpg
JD2_(resized).jpg
JD_1_(resized).jpg
MEAN_FISH_2_(resized).jpg
MEAN_FISH_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

There are 206 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.
#202 7 years ago

Did you ever do the set for TS?

#203 7 years ago
Quoted from msj2222:

Did you ever do the set for TS?

As for the Shadow drop targets. I have the smaller drop target parts machined, (minus the artwork which is already designed). The lighting is done on the small single drop target assembly. As for the sanctum target, I have a small batch of them completely machined. Due to the size of the target though, a single light source under the playfield isn't sufficient. It only lights the lower part of the drop target. I ended up having to use an additional LED, (single flex type) mounted to the top of the red sanctum plastic. The LED is directed towards the side of the sanctum drop target so that the upper portion of the drop target is lit as well. I was hoping not to have to add an additional light source on the upper side of the playfield but this is the only solution I could come up to light the target. It doesn't look all that bad, considering the location of the 555 lamp socket I had to install on the sanctum plastic.

Within the next week or so, I'm hoping to officially anounce that I'm selling the sanctum drop target.

I've been pretty busy working on pinball mods as well as trying to get my pinball company started.

#204 7 years ago

Awesome!! Would love to see a picture or video of final sanctum drop target when you have time. I'd have to see it before being sold on the idea .. Sounds cool though

#205 7 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I don't have any ideas for JM.
Any suggestions on clip art to use?

How about '2021' - the year the film was supposed to be set in?

#206 7 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

I'll be working on this style of drop target in the future.

I would be in for 4 blanks. I would like to still use the original decals.

There are 206 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 5.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-lit-roll-over-drop-target/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.