4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
20220601_175412 (resized).jpg
20220601_175349 (resized).jpg
A8BD4F72-00A6-4E3B-BD7F-5FA8B8FAA12D (resized).jpeg
IMG_2174 (resized).JPG
IMG_2171 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2072 6 years ago

Titan_Pinball - A few notes I had with your site.
1) So far I'm extremely pleased with the quality of the translucent rings I ordered for a Gorgar. For a small premium over a standard kit and the awesome pictures I'm seeing made this purchase a no-brainer.

2) The order processing and shipping was super quick, even with the base shipping option. Kick ass!!!

3) I followed the "top rated" kit for Gorgar as there were 4 kits from which to choose, with only 1 being rated, and it got a 5-star rating. I also liked how it had a user-created schematic for where everything would install. I followed it to the 'T' but the kit had a few faults. It omits one 5/16" and multiple of the 2" and 2.5" rings need to be one size smaller. I ended up with some rings that aren't tight at all and look like an oval barely being stretched. The user is applying a common ring size across very different post distances leaving some in poor tension.

4) I tried to rate said kit poorly just so it could alert other buyers that it's not a "5-star" solution and I posted my fixes in the notes section saying you can surely use this kit but pick up a few extra "1-size smaller" rings and that missing 5/16" that's clearly in his schmatic but not labelled. Unfortunately my comments cut off as I didn't see any character limit. Tried to make a "continued" comment on that product page. Hopefully that works.

Overall, the issue I experienced had ZERO to do with Titan, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business again... and I won't as I'm about to place an order for some of the fixes I mentioned above along with a bunch of LED's to test out some lighting options. My only recommendation is to perhaps somehow monitor/delete any user-created kits over time if continuous comments start to pile up, or create some sort of "Titan Verified" icon for certain sets that get continuous praise for working.

Anyways, back to placing my next Titan order...

#2075 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Have you thought about buying their bulk kit?

Highly considered but this was my first non-standard rubber purchase, so I wanted to try it on one game and then see if I wanted to do it to a few others. Obviously hard to lock myself into one color too. My ST Pro is next and I want to keep that black, but then after that is probably RBION which I want to keep white

#2081 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Anyways, back to placing my next Titan order...

Holy hell, I just read an email saying that my follow up order is now in my mailbox. Your order processing and shipping times are F'ing amazing! Can't wait to get home now.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yoko2una.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings?tu=yoko2una and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.