4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
20220601_175412 (resized).jpg
20220601_175349 (resized).jpg
A8BD4F72-00A6-4E3B-BD7F-5FA8B8FAA12D (resized).jpeg
IMG_2174 (resized).JPG
IMG_2171 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whridlsoncestood.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#433 8 years ago

That's my bazaar I did last night. Love the way they feel on this game. Very snappy. Lots of action. Will be setup for our competition use next week. Think we might be converting most of our games soon....all 30 of them.

Only thing I have noticed is some areas I have gone down a size from stock. These seem to have much more stretch to them so can feel a bit loose in certain spots with the original size.

-Jim

1 month later
3 weeks later
#782 8 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

Thanks again for all of the kind words!
We're about ready to place the order for the rebound rubber and the 4 and 4 1/2.
After that, it's time to work on the misc parts. I'd like to know what everyone needs.
So far, my list includes: Rim-Tee (T post), ramp ends (still working on part numbers), and Safe Cracker flippers.
What other odds and ends could we bring in?
Also, I would like to ask permission from everyone to use the pictures that have been posted. I can download and organize them all so they can be added to the ring kit database. Please let me know if this is acceptable.

Tron disc and kiss disc under genes head. This black disc sucks. Playfield is beyond filthy with a handful of plays.

8 months later
#1570 8 years ago

Just got this Bow & Arrow working after a long and idle life of not running. Titan rubbers and comet LEDs happened to get in there along its path to recovery. Head to The Sanctum next week to join the lineup. Just need those t posts now

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1578 8 years ago
Quoted from Jvspin:

Would like to try some of the thin flipper rings to see if they eliminate the "hop" on some 80's Bally machines.

That's likely a wire ball guide that's set too high. Tap it a bit down into the playfield until it sits at the height of the center of the ball.

2 months later
#1697 7 years ago

Clearcoated Buck Rogers almost buttoned up for Pintastic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whridlsoncestood.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings?tu=whridlsoncestood and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.