4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2,627 posts
  • 398 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 days ago by trk12fire
  • Topic is favorited by 180 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 829 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

EAE815EB-F3FE-4C0C-9C81-3D43838027E0 (resized).jpeg
    ADB21061-7CDD-4C97-B973-6DCBFE6C15C5 (resized).jpeg
    5A6753C9-B704-4C46-90F6-7C6B7CE80353 (resized).jpeg
    22B697E3-F8DC-4F9F-A44C-B4E654ED0383 (resized).jpeg
    ACFEC043-3AB0-4D34-AC15-CE2E10FB4106 (resized).jpeg
    20190525_110908 (resized).jpg
    Titan1 (resized).jpg
    Ttian2 (resized).jpg
    Titan3 (resized).jpg
    Munsters (2) (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).JPG
    040291B6-7EA6-49F3-9CFE-91E81D7E8A3B.gif
    9F96DB4D-150D-4DEB-A075-2C96E22137AA (resized).jpeg
    6F11A7CD-7C5C-4B66-9181-EA7A7AA36CE0 (resized).jpeg
    F1D86E78-BB3F-41A4-B7D4-3D341C499E72 (resized).jpeg
    E2A69782-3F48-410C-A90F-A32883881596 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider titan_pinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

412 posts in this topic match your search for posts by titan_pinball. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 4 years ago

We are very excited to introduce Titan Competition silicone rings!

Overview 4.jpg

From our website:

New Materials - Classic Feel

These next generation rings are made from specially formulated silicone that provides a durable, easy to clean, vibrant replacement for standard pinball rubber. Our Competition rings are resistant to UV light and less susceptible to drying and cracking, giving them a much longer lifespan than traditional rubber.

All sizes and colors of Competition Rings are engineered to provide the classic feel of red flipper rubber (Shore A45), allowing you to change colors without compromising game play.

Competition Rings come with a 180 day warranty against cracking or splitting.* (*from time of purchase. Warranty only covers rings installed properly and under normal and intended use.)

Make your machine look and play its best with Titan Competition Rings!

Available in:
    Black, White, Red, Green, Yellow, Purple, Orange, Blue, Light Blue, and Translucent
    Flipper, Post ,3/8 OD, 7/16 OD, 3/16”, 5/16”, 3/8”, 7/16”, 3/4”, 1”, 1 1/4",1 1/2”, 2”, 2 1/2”, 3", and Shooter Tip

We are offering a 10% discount through the end of March. Just use the code TITAN10

(Edit: This code is now permanent. Not applicable for bulk or sample packs - these are already discounted)

https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=33

Thank you,
    -Matt
    Titan Pinball

#3 4 years ago

Absolutely. If these do well, we will be asking the community what sizes and colors to bring in next.

#10 4 years ago
    Quoted from youdontknowme:

paypal link doesn't work, you get stuck in an address loop. checking out through your site works fine.

Sorry you are having problems with checkout.
    Thank you for the feedback. I'll look into that ASAP.

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from Frax:

I can't send a game to TPF with new product on it...

Good call. Some tournament directors get a little nervous with new equipment on the machines.
    Usually, you also have to have backups in case something breaks.

#20 4 years ago
    Quoted from Arcade:

Will these be available at TPF?

Unfortunately, I will not be making it to Texas.

Quoted from bemmett:

PLEASE make variety kits for these new silicone rubbers as well. So hard to outfit a full game and would love to try a few out in different places.

We are working on some new incentives for people to add kits to our database: https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/

Hopefully we can get it rolling soon and have multiple kits to offer.

#27 4 years ago

Sorry, no.

We're a husband and wife crew, so it's tough to travel to shows and have a booth.

#29 4 years ago
    Quoted from winteriscoming:

I'd love to see some colored versions of the fatter, shorter post rubber sleeves.

This is certainly worth looking into.

If there is enough interest, I'll have some new molds made.

#33 4 years ago
    Quoted from Fliptastic:

Is the clear a "glass like" clear, or is it like other clear rings with a "cloudy" appearance?

Certainly not "glass like", but pretty translucent. The smaller the rings, the clearer they become.
    I'll get some pics together and try to demonstrate.

#34 4 years ago

I just had a crazy idea...

Well, it works - technically

Kind of a Michelin Man vibe going on. That's a 3/16 on top.

Sega Post Rubber 1.jpg

#36 4 years ago

Type your game in the search bar. It should show up in a drop down list. Click it, and it will take you to the game's page. If there is no kit, you should see "There aren't any kits for this game yet. Why not create one? ". If there is a kit, you should see "Create a Kit for this game"

#42 4 years ago

Here are some pics of the translucent rings with the overhead lights on...

Translucent 1.jpg

Red Lights On 2.jpg

Red Lights On.jpg

#46 4 years ago

How about some pictures with the lights off?

Red No Lights.jpg

Green No Lights.jpg

Purple No Lights.jpg

#50 4 years ago
    Quoted from Squeakman:

but are these regular rubber or something similar to super bands and the like?

These are made of silicone.

Regular rings are usually natural rubber or SBR. The Super Bands are made from urethane. Urethane and silicone share a lot of the same properties.

#52 4 years ago

Not that I can tell.
    I just went and stretched a bunch of them, and didn't see any discernible difference.
    If it they do, it's minimal.

#53 4 years ago

We've added a sample pack for the new rings. It's smaller than the regular rings, to keep the price down. I'm up for any suggestions on the content of the sample pack.

#55 4 years ago

Thanks for the ideas!

I particularly like the color option. I'll go about adding that in asap.

#59 4 years ago
    Quoted from Erik:

Post edited by Erik: meant to try out some clear shooter tips too but forgot. Next time!

Yea, yea, I can take a hint

I threw a couple in there for you.

#74 4 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

Instead of doing kits for specific games you might want to consider selling bulk sets similar to pbl.

Great idea. I'm on this I'll make so you can choose flipper and post rubber colors separately.

Quoted from BSavage:

Have you tried GID powder in the clear ones yet? I would love to have a set to go with my Glo-Balls for the Viper Night Drivin. The more UV the better!

I haven't thought of that. I could always ask my manufacturer for kicks and giggles.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Are the translucent ones similar to the ones sold by pinball center?

I'm not sure. I don't know what they are made from. Judging from a few of the comments, I would guess ours are softer / bouncier.

-
    @Crash - Yes, the original rings are standard SBR rubber which are much cheaper to manufacture. The Competition rings are the ones that were in development for quite some time (that Art alluded to). The price difference comes primarily from the cost of the new material. We also have certain quality demands from the manufacturer that cost a bit. Add in the mold manufacturing and shipping, and it gets up there. These are meant to last a long time with minimal maintenance. I personally believe they are worth the investment (I'd better ).

Quoted from TunaSled:

You have a coupon code field. Is there a Pinsider discount?

Right now there is a 10% discount on the Competition Rings until the end of March. TITAN10
    When it expires, we plan to have a permanent discount for Pinsiders.

-
    I want to thank everyone for the kit input. The biggest reason I don't input them from the manual is the color variations. Without a machine in front of me, it's difficult to see a lot of the rings and choose an appropriate color. The idea behind the database is to see the permutations people come up with, and give customers several options per game.

Eventually, it will be updated to give an automatic discount to the creator of the kit. Until then, if anyone makes a kit and then buys it, send me a PM and I'll do a refund on the back end.

The support so far had been amazing. I am really excited to see people's opinions when they put them in play!

#81 4 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

By the way is there a confirmation that the discount code went through?

The quantity discounts are automatic. The "You Saved.." is for the discount code. I double checked just to be sure. The total amount of your "Discounts" is correct. Thanks again!

#85 4 years ago
    Quoted from Topher5000:

Am I missing something?

Unfortunately not. I'm still working on the integration. I need to put that towards the top of the list.

#103 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

How do I see my shipping status? I got both order confirmations but no tracking info?

Not sure. You should have received it. I'll PM it.

#104 4 years ago
    Quoted from JBBOPT:

Was really hoping to get clear silicone or rubber rings for my STTNG but it requires 3 1/2 inch for the slingshots

Don't fret The 3 1/2 will probably be our next mold size (along with Stern posts).

#106 4 years ago
    Quoted from JBBOPT:

I don't think a 3 would work...

I think that would be..*ahem*...stretching it.

#115 4 years ago

We had some major SQL crash issues today. Everything seems to be back up and running. Please let me know if anyone has an issue with the site. Thanks!

#135 4 years ago
    Quoted from bganzer:

Do the flipper rubbers work on mini flippers like Thing on Addams Family and Simpsons Pinball Party upper playfield? Or is this something that will be coming?

Quoted from fosaisu:

Mini flippers use a smaller sized rubber than standard flippers

Indeed. We don't carry them yet, but they are on the short list to have a new mold made. We will probably ask everyone what the next rubber should be. (Stern Post, 3 1/2, small flipper, etc.)

#141 4 years ago
    Quoted from dasvis:

How about the brown rebound rubber on Gottlieb EM's?

Interesting. I hadn't thought of those. I suppose if there is enough interest, I don't see why not.

I will be ordering the next 2 molds this week. One will be the 3 1/2, the other will be either small Stern/Data East post or small flipper rubber.

Does anyone have an opinion for the second mold?

#152 4 years ago
    Quoted from 85vett:

Any chances you will be making these too? The ones that go at the end of a ramp.

Anything is possible. If there is enough demand, I'll bring in any type of rubber. I have to be selective though. It's not cheap bringing in a new size.

So far, I think the next two molds will be 3 1/2 and small flipper. If enough people want them, I may bring in the Stern post at the same time.

#153 4 years ago

We've done a little work on the kit database. It should be easier to use now.

-Added link from Titan Pinball on top menu
    -Added big green "Add a New Kit" button to kit home page
    -Removed "Suppliers" for now. This will eventually link to any supplier that wants to participate.

Remember, if you create a kit and then buy it from Titan Pinball, shoot me a PM and I'll take 15% off the kit (you still have to add it manually to your cart for now).

Big thanks to everyone who has contributed and given feedback!

#163 4 years ago
    Quoted from TxJay:

At 9:06 PM central time the web site is down....

It's working for me as well. Can you see anything?

#167 4 years ago
    Quoted from TunaSled:

Just got my purple set for CV, they look awesome! A really nice match with the violet apron color.

I want pictures!

#170 4 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

Silicone- the material of tomorrow.... here today!

We don't have the molds for those yet!

#173 4 years ago
    Quoted from Gorno:

Are you working on providing shipping to Canada?

I just realized we only offered First Class International

I have added Express and Priority International.

USPS can sometimes come up with some large numbers for shipping.
    We do a pretty good job of refunding excess shipping charges.

You can always contact us about shipping. We'll do our best to keep the charges under control.

#181 4 years ago
    Quoted from TaylorVA:

Why are you using the term "competition?"

Because "Super Bands" was already taken

Honestly, it was the best name I could think up. "Titan Rings" was too similar to "Saturn Rings" (Titan being a moon of Saturn), and "Silicone Rings" was too generic.

We are, however, submitting these to IFPA for approval. They should earn their moniker very soon!

#183 4 years ago

That's a good point. I don't think they really have a say of "yes" or "no", especially for local tournament play. It's more of a general acceptance of use. When I used some prototypes at last years SFGE, the only stipulation PAPA had was I had to have backup rings on hand in case something happened.

#188 4 years ago

We just submitted measurements for 3 new molds!

3 1/2, Mini-Flipper, and DE/Stern mini post rubbers are imminent.

#194 4 years ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

finally someone will make pink.

Probably not this time

But, that does raise a good question.
    If I were to try another color in the near future, what should it be?

#195 4 years ago
    Quoted from dasvis:

Guess as to when they might be available?

A couple weeks to make the molds. Another couple for production. I usually have them shipped express, so it only takes a few days to get here.

Quoted from neverahighscore:

Same here-dying for pink.

Wow! Another vote for pink.

#199 4 years ago

I sent an inquiry to my manufacturer to see if this is even an option. I would not be surprised if they were a good bit more expensive (if possible).

#204 4 years ago

I might be able to bring in some sample colors in very limited quantities. If I could get some pink, which pink would you want?

Titan Pinball Pink.jpg

#207 4 years ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

if you do make them limited, hope you gonna send a pm.

No worries. I probably won't get enough to put on the website. I'll just offer them here.

All of this is reliant on my manufacturer agreeing to a small sample run. They might say "no".

#222 4 years ago

Ours seem to be in between the small and large hole size.

Titan Pinball 7-16 OD Silicone Rubber.jpg

Has anyone had any problems on newer Sterns?

#223 4 years ago

It looks like a small run of Hot Pink is inevitable.

If someone would add a kit(s) to the ring database : https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/ it would really help determine how many I should bring in.

I can't wait to see these installed!

#238 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I ordered a kit to try them out. As a heads up the promo code, TITAN10, was not working for me.

The TITAN10 code works for individual rings and any sample pack. It doesn't apply to the bulk kit due to the 30% already discounted.

However, I should have made that clear from the beginning, so I will be retro discounting any bulk kits purchased over the last day or so.

#239 4 years ago
    Quoted from nvu4prod:

Any chance in the future you might be able to produce a 5'' ring?

If these continue to do well, I'd like to carry them all. The larger rings tend to get exponentially expensive due to the small amount you can have per mold.

#242 4 years ago

I want to do my AC/DC Premium in Titan rubber but not sure which color to go with.

Ooooh, go all red!

#247 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hougie:

Oh, and I would love to see these in 3/8" flipper rubber for Gottlieb.

Is that the one with the bead in the center?

#255 4 years ago
    Quoted from sudsy7:

No, it's just 0.375" wide band instead of 0.5". It's still 1-1/2" I.D. I'd love to see these available, too!

I hadn't thought about those. I'll put them on the list.

Quoted from Crash:

Any chance of seeing conical posts anytime soon?

Do you mean these:
    http://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/38-6579B

#256 4 years ago

I want to thank everyone for the support so far!

Every forum post, email, and PM is helpful. The response so far has been overwhelmingly positive, and people who don't care for them have offered constructive criticism.

We are reinvesting 100% back into these rings to try and bring more sizes and more colors.
    The goal over the next six months is to have all of the popular sizes available (and add some hot pink!)

Thanks again!

#262 4 years ago
    Quoted from CNKay:

But I have a bunch of Gottlieb so need the flipper rubber for sure.

I think I'm going to put those on the short list. They will be part of the next few molds we order.

Quoted from CNKay:

Any representative going to be at the Ohio show?

Unfortunately, no.

#267 4 years ago

We have had to temporarily pull international shipping over 13 ounces. USPS is not calculating correctly and is giving Priority the same rate as First Class. That was an expensive mistake

We're working on it now, and it should be fixed soon.

#272 4 years ago

My manufacturer has agreed to a small run of some new colors

So far it will be Pink and Glow in the Dark (I don't know what the price will be for GitD yet. Shouldn't be significantly more)

I need some input for a third color. I was thinking grey / silver. Perhaps one of these :

Titan Pinball Silicone Grey.jpg

Or, I am open to suggestions.

#294 4 years ago

Thanks a lot for the pics and the info. It's interesting to see the dents. I have not experienced that on my machines, but I doubt I've put that abuse on them in a short amount of time.

I'm about to complete a shop job on a Data East, and I'll try to run a torture test with the correct size on the slings. I want to make sure this will not be a problem down the road.

#322 4 years ago

Thanks again to everyone for the pictures and the feedback! You've inspired me to go ahead and add a fourth mold for the next order. We'll get the Gottlieb 3/8 flipper rubber mold ordered today.

Now, this isn't a completely altruistic gesture. I just realized I've had regular size flipper rubbers on my Tee'd Off for the last few months

#333 4 years ago

The mini flipper mold will be finished this week

Quoted from Crash:

He's about 4 weeks away

This should be about right, maybe a little less if we get lucky.

The support has been so good, I'm extending the coupon code for another month!

#362 4 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

How long does it usually take for an order to ship, I placed one last Monday but still hasn't shipped?

We use Paypal for CC processing as well. They should have sent you a tracking number. If you would like to PM me your info, I'll check into it. We ship almost all orders within 24 hours, so I'm sure it's on the way. (First Class international shipping is kind of slow unfortunately)

#363 4 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

The first I was really happy with the post sleeves, the second order seemed quite different, not the same kind of vibrant color, and all in all kind of "chalky". Was there a reason for the change in sleeves?

You actually ordered regular rubber posts for that order.

Some people prefer the regular rubber over the silicone posts, so I didn't think anything of it at the time. If you need some silicone posts instead, let me know and I'll discount them for you.

#371 4 years ago
    Quoted from Lowrent:

Are you gonna be at Allentown in may ?

Unfortunately, no. But we will be a sponsor. I think they are going to use some Titan rings in the tournament, and we sent a bunch up for prizes and giveaways.

#372 4 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

I'm much more likely to buy in bulk once the kit thing is sorted out. If I can just click one button and get all the rings added to an order it's impulse shopping time!

We have top men working on it right now...top men

#379 4 years ago

We had a little hiccup with the new molds that set us back a couple of weeks, but everything is in production now. We should have new the sizes and colors in about 30 days.

The new sizes are 3 1/2, Stern Post (short), Mini flipper, and Gottlieb flipper.

We're bringing in a small run of Pink, Silver/Grey, and Glow in the Dark in all sizes that will be available to Pinsiders only for the first couple of weeks.

The Glow in the Dark will probably be about $.10 more per ring.

I can't wait to see them !

#381 4 years ago
    Quoted from MIL:

Will they look similar to clear / translucent ones but with that slightly green tinge that most glow in the dark stuff has

I think they will be leaning a good bit to the green side. Probably like a semi-translucent jade when not glowing.

I have no idea if they'll look good on anything, but I couldn't resist giving them a try

#389 4 years ago

The posts were probably still rubber, just a higher Shore rating. I don't know if Sega/Stern used a different manufacturer back in the day, but I've shopped a few from that era and the post rubber felt harder than Williams.

#393 4 years ago
    Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Any chance you'll be adding 4"?

We are definitely adding 4 inch. I'm not sure of the time frame, but the plan is to make molds for pretty much every type of ring. I'll post here anytime we are bringing in a new size.

#395 4 years ago

That's interesting. Where do you normally use those?

#400 4 years ago

Indeed! The manufacturer is making CAD drawings of those now. I don't know when we'll have the molds made, but they are definitely on the list.

#404 4 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

Thing is, will it be available in all sizes?

Yes. We're even bringing in the new sizes (mini flipper, short post, and 3/8 flipper)

#409 4 years ago

Hey Titan-any updates for the new color pink yet? Thanks!

Currently in production. Shouldn't be more than 10-14 days from completion, then another 4-6 to get here. (The entire order is rather large, hence the increase in production time)

Quoted from sudsy7:

I have a Lucky Strike (Williams 1965) that uses the T-shape.

Quoted from psd4me:

Bally's Alladdins Castle also uses three of them

Is it Williams #23-6425?

#412 4 years ago
    Quoted from psd4me:

Is it Williams #23-6425?

Yes

I will certainly add those to the list

#416 4 years ago
    Quoted from bcrage88:

I did green rubbers on my Paragon it looks pretty sweet

Ooh, I'd love to see pictures of that!

#420 4 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Conical tapered posts going to be available soon?

They will be part of the next set of molds. I'm working on the 3D models now. Once the manufacturer accepts them, the tooling will start.

Things have been going well, so I will probably order them as soon as possible.

1 week later
    #426 4 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

I may have missed this but are the yellow post sleeves in the plans?

The tapered ones? Yes, the molds are being developed now.

#428 4 years ago

Oh, those nasty posts that PAPA likes to use in tournaments

I will definitely add those to the list.

We have 6 new molds in production now, so it will be a little while before we add the thick post, the T-shape post rubber, and the ramp rubber. But, the goal is to have them all within the next six or seven months.

#432 4 years ago

The Sanctum shared some pics and game play with me.

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

image3.JPG

#438 4 years ago
    Quoted from dasvis:

Anything on the 3-1/2" rings yet?

They are finishing production this week.

They'll be shipping out soon

#449 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Only thing I have noticed is some areas I have gone down a size from stock. These seem to have much more stretch to them so can feel a bit loose in certain spots with the original size.

I will be working with our manufacturer to see if we can limit the stretchiness without sacrificing bounce. So far, it only seems to be noticeable on the larger sizes. We probably won't need to go beyond 4 1/2".

Quoted from cody_chunn:

Or black light reactive?

The glow in the dark will be interesting. I will be working with someone who will run the GITD through various light sources to see what kind of glow effects can be produced.

Quoted from ViolinSteve:

Totally forgot the discount code, but no biggie.

I swear, you people and your forgetfulness
    I took care of it.

Speaking of which, the support has been fantastic! We are extending the coupon another month (and hopefully indefinitely). TITAN10 works for all individual rings and sample packs (not bulk packs).

1 week later
    #487 4 years ago

Just an update on the new sizes and colors:

It's seems my customs agent has make a slight boo-boo. The paperwork had some errors and everything has been delayed. It shouldn't be too long before they are back on the way.

I apologize to anyone who is waiting on the new stuff. I'll let you know the moment it arrives.

#493 4 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

Would the back-ordered translucent be part of this?

Yes. A restock order was included with the new rings.

1 week later
    #499 4 years ago

Any update on Pink???

Quoted from dasvis:

or the 3-1/2" white?

I have been told the shipping fiasco had been resolved and they should ship back out in the next couple of days. I have my fingers crossed for late next week

I'm terribly sorry for the delays. I hate this as much as anyone.

#504 4 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Are the mini flipper rings included in this batch by chance?

Oh yea

Mini flipper, 3 1/2, short Data East post, and 3/8 Gottlieb flipper

#507 4 years ago

Is that a Blue Nub of Death?

I have though about having these made, but I'm not sure silicone is up to the task.
    I think these need to be very hard, and I don't know if I can get a Shore rating that
    high without making it brittle.

I'll ask my manufacturer for some sample of our smaller rings at a very Shore and see what
    they feel like.

#518 4 years ago

Woohoo! The shipment has finally arrived

It's going to take a day or so to get them out of the boxes, inventoried, and photographed.
    They'll be up on the site ASAP.

Here are the grey and pink mini rings (it's a little desaturated):
    Titan Rings Pink and Grey.jpg

The new rings include Mini flipper, 3 1/2, short Data East post, and 3/8 Gottlieb flipper in all colors.

Concerning the Pink, Grey, and GITD:
    I am going to leave these off the site for a couple of weeks to make sure Pinsiders have the first crack at them.
    To get these, place an order on titanpinball.com for the sizes you want and choose "other" as your color.
    Then, shoot us an email (contact@titanpinball.com) detailing what colors you would like.

This is not a one-time order for these colors. I humbly ask that you please do not order these in bulk. There are 100 of every size in each color. That should be enough for everyone to get what they need.

I will be placing a very large inventory order soon, and it will include refills for Pink and Grey (and possible GITD if people seem to like them)

Thanks again for your patience! It's feels great to finally have these here.

#523 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Can we get a photo of the GITD (both charged in dark and in normal light)?

As soon as we get some unpacked, I'll take some photos. Should be later this evening.

#528 4 years ago
    Quoted from beatmaster:

do you have the regular pink flipper rubber or just the mini?

We got pink, grey, and GITD in all sizes

#529 4 years ago

The red flipper rings are also back in stock.

#531 4 years ago

Here are some shots of the GITD:

Titan Glow Light On.jpg

Titan Glow Light Off.jpg

These ended up looking really good on my Tee'd Off.

#538 4 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Ready to place an order as soon as your website gets updated. Prepare your wallet for the flood of money coming your way from us.

Working on it now

Quoted from j_m_:

me too! I've been waiting for some of the transparent sizes to come back in a stock for a couple of weeks now

Everything should show back in stock.

Quoted from dung:

How long before you ship your back ordered items? Still waiting on my translucents that were not available when I ordered my bulk pack.

The back ordered items are shipping out today.

#541 4 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

They're on the site but it says sold out. Dang you guys are quick!

We have a few glitches I'm working out now. They didn't sell out quite that quickly

#542 4 years ago

OK. You should now be able to order any of the new rings. There might be a few glitches here or there, and we are still updating the pictures, but all of the new sizes are now in inventory.

#544 4 years ago

All of the new rings still have the placeholder image (which happens to be the flipper rings). I'll be updating the pictures tomorrow.

That's very odd about the discount coupon. It should encompass all silicone rings. I'll look into that asap.

#552 4 years ago

I have recreated all of the discounts and coupon codes. They seem to be working correctly now. The only thing left is to add pictures of the new sizes.

I will be issuing refunds on the back end to whomever was having problems. If you do not see yours in a day or two, please let me know.

Thanks again for tremendous support! I'm going to try my darnedest to get all of these out today.

#557 4 years ago
    Quoted from bemmett:

And next up is Safe Cracker flipper rubbers(23-6773) right?!

Nice try!

We currently have the following molds in production:

Tapered post, post cap, 1 1/2 Rebound, 1 1/4 Rebound, Beaded Flipper, 4 inch, and 4 1/2

We'll probably have to order them 3 or 4 at a time.

The next set after these will encompass the rarer rubber pieces, such as ramp ends, T-posts, ect, (and the aforementioned Safe Cracker flippers).

The goal is still to carry pretty much every rubber piece we can. It's just going to take a little time to get there.

#564 4 years ago
    Quoted from CraigC:

I want to place an order for grey (STTNG) and GITD (Scared Stiff), can i just send you an itemized email so it's not confusing?

also it would be great to be able to just choose a rubber kit and color instead of having to click through each rubber and add to cart. perhaps i'm lazy or very rushed for time .

-c

This is high up on our to do list. It's a bit of a convoluted process to take a kit and add it to inventory with options and prices. We are working on it, but it's going to take some time.

Unfortunately, adding individual items to your cart is the only option for now.

Quoted from Crash:

I believe the bulk option is on the way.

If we get some good feedback on the new colors, this is certain.

I'm very curious as to how people will respond to the GITD. If they go over well, we'll look into adding them to inventory permanently.

#565 4 years ago
    Quoted from CraigC:

Itemized bulk? I wouldn't mind adding STTNG to the kit database if it would allow me to buy it without having to click through the cart like a farmer .

If you enter a good kit for ST:TNG and Scared Stiff, I'll create a cart for you and send you an invoice

Quoted from dung:

Bulk Kit is not enough for some sizes to even shop one machine. Just an fyi and check beforehand or you will be stock ordering again.

The Bulk kit was created for people who want a lot of a certain color, but not sure how many they need. The biggest hurdle for us in creating a bulk pack is keeping the price down.
    We can certainly offer a mega-super-huge kit if people are ok with an appropriate price.

Any and all suggestions are welcome if we seem to have a gap in the offerings.

#571 4 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

I think what people are talking about is an option to build you own kit without having to add each type of ring to the cart manually. So basically you would put together a list of rings and colors you want then have an option similar to "add kit to cart."

This would be ideal. We've been tinkering with this, but it's proved more difficult than first expected.
    In the end, I may just need to start adding them manually to our inventory.

We didn't add a "buy" option directly to the database site because the original idea was to have it act as a public repository for kit information. It's only attached to Titan to eliminate double user registration and to feed off of our ring inventory for color and size.

We can always explore having it tied in more closely with our store if that would ultimately be more beneficial to the end user.

#577 4 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Those giant bulk color bags you used to get from Gene for $15 always had a bunch of sizes that most people would never use ( like 5" rings that might only fit a few Gots).... but the price was so good, you did not care about the scrap.

Titan could maybe do a bulk bag where you order in multiples of 12 for each ring size and when your order hits $100 you get a 40% discount.

It's got to be worth their while to pick through all those bins.

Interesting idea. I'll look into how to implement something like that.

Quoted from epthegeek:

It'd be nice if there was just an 'advanced' order form with a line like:

( Quantity ) (Dropdown selector for size) (Dropdown selector for color)

and a button for "add another line". so you could just cram through a list.

I agree. I think not redirecting to the shopping cart (just an indicator that an item was added) after each item should accomplish something similar.

I'll try to accomplish this sooner than later.

#578 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

I assume he has multiple ring lists on hand and in electronic format?

I would be happy to compile a bulk list but am not going to put the effort into making if from looking through all my manuals.

I think data could be extracted from the database to give a general idea of ring frequency.
    I'll ask my database guy how difficult this would be.

It would probably be better to have more kits in there (hint, hint)

#600 4 years ago

I can't wait to see what Art can do with these. Maybe some sort of blacklight LED spotlight?!

Thanks a lot for the pics Neverahighscore. I must say I was very skeptical about the pink, but those look great!

We just placed a very large inventory order, and with that are Tapered posts, Post caps, and Beaded flippers.
    Also, samples of rebound rubbers and 4 inch so we can test the hardness. I'll be looking for volunteers

#611 4 years ago
    Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Sorry Matt, didnt mean a Hijack Post.

Hijack away

1 week later
    #617 4 years ago
    Quoted from MIL:

Have I ordered the wrong ones ?

Crud. It looks like you ordered the right ones, and I pulled the wrong ones

Terribly sorry about that!

I see four of them on the order. Are they all wrong?

I can get the correct ones out asap.

#619 4 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

Why do you have a code box if there are never any codes?

We do

It's TITAN10 for 10% off for Pinsiders.

#621 4 years ago

It does apply to volume purchases, but not to the bulk kit (it's already 30% off).

#631 4 years ago
    Quoted from MIL:

Don't worry about posting the correct ones out .. I'm from Australia and the postage will be more than the rings are worth .

I appreciate the thought, but this was my mistake. It will drive me nuts knowing you have the wrong rings.
    I'm sending the correct rings out today. (It's not that bad for a small package using USPS)

#632 4 years ago

We will be at SFGE next weekend. We aren't doing a booth this year, but we will bring some assorted rings for sale.

If anyone wants to pick up an order, place it on the site and let me know via email.
    I'll refund the shipping cost and bring it with me.

#634 4 years ago

We got our samples in for the new molds!

They came in a couple of hardness ratings, so we can see what people like best.

If anyone at SFGE would like to try them out and let them get some abuse over the weekend, I'll throw in some flipper rings as well.

What you see in the picture is all we have. Just a couple each - 1 1/2 rebound, 1 1/4 rebound, 4 inch, 4 1/2 inch, tapered post, and post caps. I have the beaded flipper on my Tee'd Off

I found the post caps make a great replacement for the metal acorn nuts on Gottliebs.

Titan Pinball New Rings.JPG

#636 4 years ago

Interesting. I'd not considered that.

These fit pretty snugly. I'll give them some abuse and see how they perform.

#639 4 years ago
    Quoted from KingPinGames:

does the TITAN10 discount not give the full 10%? i am ordering 5 of each flipper color and 5 of each 2.5" ring color to see what i like before i order in bulk.

i put in all of the info, typed in the the TITAN10 code and i am getting a 8.97% discount, not 10%. is there something i am doing wrong?

That's strange. No, it's set to 10%.
    I can make any corrections on the back end and send a refund.

#647 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinbali:

PLEASE make variety kits for these new silicone rubbers as well. So hard to outfit a full game and would love to try a few out in different places.

Do mean something like our bulk kits, except multicolor?

Quoted from Pinbali:

Agreed
    Not too many sales without full kits being available.

Hopefully, this is about to change.

Quoted from akm:

Same thing is happening for me. I have to click on the "Pay with PayPal" link, but the site doesn't know to calculate shipping first and PayPal fails because the shipping isn't included in the cost. If I am on the PayPal payment page and click "Cancel and reselect payment/verify information", it takes me to my profile page. Hitting "Check Out" from there only gives me standard credit card options, no PayPal option

I really thought this was fixed
    I know it's a pain, but you can always email me what you need and I can put it together manually and give you shipping options.

#648 4 years ago

We are working extremely hard to move the site over to a new e-commerce platform. Everything is being done from the ground up.

The new site offers features such as: staying on product page when adding to cart (hooray!), better integration with Paypal and CC processing, better shipping options (trying out a flat rate choice), better international shipping choices, wish lists, cart session saving, reviews, and so on.

Many of the checkout issues should (will!) be a thing of the past.

The other major objective we are trying to tackle is bringing in the kits as they are made and turning them into purchasable items

We're shooting for another 2-3 weeks to have the site up and running. I'm sure there will be bugs at first, but we're putting our best effort into making this a top-notch site.

#660 4 years ago

This is a good point. The GITD rings will certainly react to UV, but it takes quite a bit for that effect.
    I spoke with Art from Comet Pinball a few days ago and we discussed this. He spent a lot of time flooding them with different light to see what he could produce.

Here are some pics:gitd.jpggitd2.jpggitd3.jpg

As you can see, they will certainly glow but there is a trade off to general illumination.

I should let Art explain further, as he is the expert on the bulbs.

I'm not sure we can come up with a good balance of glow vs illumination, but I will ask my manufacturer if there is any other chemical composition they can use to help us.

#662 4 years ago
    Quoted from Zitt:

Can more "powder" be added to the GITD rings to get a more reactive ring?

Quite possibly. I'm not sure of the exact method of production for these.
    I'm concerned that adding more of the reactive substance will have an affect on their bounce and longevity.

#668 4 years ago

The tapered posts are in production now (along with post caps and beaded flippers). The next batch will include 4, 4 1/2, and the rebound rubbers. After that, we'll start working on the more esoteric parts like fatter posts, ramp ends, and T-posts. I think we're still on schedule to get just about everything by the end of the year.

It's great to hear you are enjoying them

#670 4 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

Any chance that might include the TOTAN lamp bumpers? Mine look like crap.

It's certainly possible. Is this the 3/4 x 5/8 rubber? Does anyone know if it was used on any other game?

#675 4 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Tron/kiss spinning discs possible?

Hmm. I don't know if silicone would be a good material there. I can always look into it.

#686 4 years ago

Thanks for the feedback concerning the packaging.

It's something that comes to mind quite often when we are putting orders together.
    The primary reason we don't separate the sizes is due to package size/volume.
    When we separate them, the packages get bigger and they're harder to fit in our envelopes.
    We really like to be able to offer First Class shipping, but when we have to use boxes the weight gets too high to qualify.

A good example is the Bulk Pack. We Tetris it into an envelope and the weight is just under 13 oz.
    If it was separated, we'd have to use a box and ship Priority Mail.

However, I completely understand the want to have them separated.
    I'll start looking into ways to change our workflow to accommodate this.

Would we need to separate by size only, or does it need to be size and color?

Thanks again for the suggestions. They are always welcome.

1 week later
    #693 4 years ago

We are currently working on some new integration between the kit database and the (soon to be live) new website. If you have any kits to enter, please wait a couple of days to do so.

The new features are really exciting!
    I think everyone will enjoy the new site.

Thanks,
    -Matt

#708 4 years ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

I believe they are about a month out from production on the conical posts.

Indeed. They are in production now. Along with post caps and beaded flippers.

Quoted from j_m_:

maybe an option for the description to include the words "STOCK kit" vs. "custom kit" would help.

There is a description box available for each kit. This is where I have been putting info such as "Kit from Manual".

I appreciate the suggestions for the kit database! I put up a brief response for the new request in the announcement thread.
    While we can add an option to change colors before adding a kit to cart, don't forget that every kit qualifies for rewards, not just the original.

Thanks again!
    -Matt

#711 4 years ago

We have now added a feature to change colors when buying a kit from the database

A popup window will appear, and you can adjust the colors for any of the line items.

The original kit maker will still receive credit for the purchase.

Titan Pinball Database Colors.jpg

It was another great feat by Compy to make this happen!

If you need to make a lot of changes to a kit, please consider creating a new one for that game.

#724 4 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Judging by the order number looks like you have made 200 more sales since the last time I purchased, which is about a month ago. Wow! That's 25% of your current business to date!

Ha! That number is a little misleading. We ran a LOT of fake transactions over the last 2 weeks to get ready for the transition to the new site.

#735 4 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

hey matt,
    are you just out of the 3/4" ID transparent rings? I did not see them listed any more (even as as "out of stock")

Yes. We have a couple of sizes of translucent that are OOS right now. There is a large inventory order being manufactured, so it shouldn't be too much longer.

#746 4 years ago
    Quoted from Pinzzz:

Hoping it ships on July 3.

If it doesn't interfere with my nap, I'll give it a shot!

#747 4 years ago

Thanks again for all of the kind words!

We're about ready to place the order for the rebound rubber and the 4 and 4 1/2.
    After that, it's time to work on the misc parts. I'd like to know what everyone needs.
    So far, my list includes: Rim-Tee (T post), ramp ends (still working on part numbers), and Safe Cracker flippers.
    What other odds and ends could we bring in?

Also, I would like to ask permission from everyone to use the pictures that have been posted. I can download and organize them all so they can be added to the ring kit database. Please let me know if this is acceptable.

#757 4 years ago

Thanks for the suggestions so far! My only concern is that I don't know if silicone is the right choice to use on mechs. I think I'll have to choose one size to invest in and see how it holds up. Then we can see about bringing in the others.

Does anyone know the proper part numbers for the "end of ramp" pieces?

Quoted from shimoda:

Do you already have 5" in the works for Gottliebs?

Actually, I needed to ask you about this. You have the 4 and 4 1/2 prototype. Do they fit well? I was curious if the 4 1/2 could be used in place of a 5 inch. I know when the rings get that large, they tend to stretch quite a bit.

#762 4 years ago
    Quoted from Silver_Bullet:

Any luck with these square bumper pads? Crossing my fingers that they could be done.

I'm certainly not ruling these out. I just don't know if silicone is up to the task of handling the abuse.
    Is this particular size very common? I don't mind making the investment for the tooling if it's a regular part.
    Also, are these easy to change out? I though a lot of these were riveted to something.

#780 4 years ago

I appreciate the part numbers for the smaller stuff. I'm making a list, and we're going to see what we can bring in (hopefully all of them).

Also, thanks again for the pictures. I've got them downloaded and I'll be updating the kits asap.

Quoted from j_m_:

how difficult would it be to be able to place an order for items which are 'out of stock'

I believe our new site has this capability, I just haven't turned it on. My main concern being that people won't notice an item is OOS, and wonder why it didn't show up in their shipment. It's certainly no trouble to do if that's what is preferred.

The real issue is that I need to order more and do a better job of anticipating volume. I hate being out of an item, it drives me nuts!

#789 4 years ago
    Quoted from terryb:

Translucent isn't showing up as an option on the 2 1/2" ID?

They are currently out of stock. It should be about 2 weeks before we get more in.

1 week later
    #794 4 years ago

I think the shorter posts are different enough that we should to bring them in very soon.

I need to add them to our inventory, even though we don't carry them yet. This will then show they are "out of stock".
    We are working on a system that will automatically add any OOS items to your wish list. It should make it easy to keep track of which items you still need.

Also, we went ahead and added the 4, 4 1/2, and both rebound rubbers to our latest order
    It's going to push it back 10 days, but I thought it was worth it to have them here now, instead of in the next order a month from now.

Thank you all for the continued support!

#798 4 years ago

but it might be nice if when ordering a kit that has the shorter ones, it notifies that they're not available and gives the option to sub in the standard posts

I have added them to inventory, so they will now show as "out of stock", but I don't if it's possible to automatically substitute them. I'll probably add them to the short list for tooling, so it should be a temporary problem.

Quoted from Its_me_aj:

I love the way the transparent look but I also want to color match my other games. Has there been any thought or is it even possible to do transparent colors?

We've been talking with our manufacturer about this. The first samples we got of "color translucent" were just kind of pastel

They haven't quite gotten the hang of what we are looking for, but we'll keep trying and see if we can get it right.

#804 4 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

And for my the 800th post I will be obsessively staring at this thread waiting for Matt to add those new items to the website.

The wait is almost over
    They are supposed to be shipping out at the end of this week. Adding the new sizes delayed us a bit, but this means tapered post, beaded flipper, post caps, both rebound rubber sizes, 4, and 4 1/2 are all coming in at once.

Quoted from sudsy7:

Matt - Any chance of 2-3/4" size rings in the future?

Quite probably. I'm not sure when, but it seems common enough to warrant it own mold. In the interim, I have been told the 2 1/2 are working pretty well for a replacement.

#809 4 years ago
    Quoted from VolunteerPin:

Any Pinside discounts currently running?

We've made TITAN10 valid until 2052! It's good for 10% off individual rings (not bulk packs). Don't miss it

Quoted from j_m_:

I second this request. my seawitch is just crying out for the transparent rings and the slings are 2-3/4" in size

There seems to be enough interest to add this to the next set of molds. I'll put it on the list.

#815 4 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

Another website question. What is the preferred method to report / correct mistakes in kits? If I leave a comment, will it be seen? If it is seen, can kits be edited by the author? Should I make a new kit with the correction?

It does not notify me, but any comments will be seen by anyone who views the kit.
    The author of a kit does have the ability to modify their own kits.

If you see a glaring mistake, you can always let me know and I can edit the kit.

#820 4 years ago

I have been asked to input a kit for WOZ. I'd rather someone else entered it so they can earn store credit. I've updated the back-glass image, and it's waiting for input

#825 4 years ago
    Quoted from baldric:

Are 2.5inch translucent out of stock or have yet to be manufactured?

They are currently out of stock.

The new stock order is complete and will be shipping out in the next couple of days. I have my fingers crossed for late next week

#831 4 years ago
    Quoted from VolunteerPin:

I just put about $100 worth of stuff in my cart but a few things are out of stock. I sent you an email about this.

Just responded. Thanks again!

Quoted from mcc:

Anxiously awaiting 4'' black

Should be shipping out this weekend (I hope!)

#832 4 years ago

In the new website, the coupon field is on the Shopping Cart page. It's just below the cart contents....

Titan Pinball Coupon Code.jpg

#837 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hougie:

I was just getting ready to order a clear set for Tron and noticed that clear post and 7/16"o.d. are out of stock. Will you have these back in soon?

Yes. Our restock order is shipping in the next couple of days. I'm hoping for the end of next week.

Quoted from bobbyt:

I tried using the TITAN10 code last week and it would not work

That's odd. It is active and has been working. Keep in mind the code applies to individual silicone rings, not the bulk or sample packs.

#842 4 years ago
    Quoted from heckheck:

How about a bulk variety pack of just translucent rings/sleeves?

It looks like white also is not an option for the bulk variety pack. Translucent and white are two variety packs I'd consider buying right off the bat.

We had to take them off the list due to certain sizes in each being out of stock.

The new stock shipment is in the air and should be arriving very soon

#845 4 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Are red flipper bands coming back in stock soon?

Yes. The inventory level was about 25 off, so they do show up on the menu now.
    There are more coming with the restock order.

#850 4 years ago
    Quoted from angus:

Has it landed yet?

Scheduled to land tomorrow

I can't wait!

#854 4 years ago

Just a quick update on the new rings and inventory:

The delivery truck showed up yesterday....without a lift gate
    They would not let me break down the pallets, so the whole thing went back to the warehouse.

It's being rescheduled to come back out asap.

They're so close, and yet so far away.

#872 4 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

Is it just my imagination, or are the GITD rings a little harder than other colors?

It's quite possible. We order them all at Shore A45, but the GITD have an additive to make them glow. It might make the Shore rating a little bit higher.

Quoted from Jgaltr56:

I wasn't able to find the GITD rings on Titans website. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Our first order for GITD was small, so several sizes are out of stock at the moment (more are coming with the latest shipment). You may not see them listed under a few size options.

-----------------

I have now been told tomorrow (Friday) for the re-delivery. I've got my fingers crossed!
    If they do show up, we'll work hard to get them on the site by Saturday.

Thanks again for everyone's patience! I know it's frustrating when items go out of stock for an extended period.

#876 4 years ago

Well, I waited all day but no delivery. Turns out the trucking company forgot to reschedule with the driver.
    I am now told it is "guaranteed" for Monday.
    I think someone there has a personal grudge against pinball.

On the bright side, we ordered a ton (literally, just over a ton) of rings for this shipment. So, we should be able to stay ahead of this and not have these "out of stock" issues for the foreseeable future.

Again, please accept my apologies for ridiculous amount of delays putting these back on the shelf.

#885 4 years ago

It would be cool to see a pic of the shipment if it's literally over a ton.

It's big, but not quite enough to fill a wrestling ring

987 Kg / 3.68 cubic meters
    (2175.96 lbs / 130 cubic feet)

#892 4 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Pics of the shipment would be pretty cool. Gives us an idea of how much stuff we have!

I'll try to get some up tonight

Quoted from osudrummer:

Do I need to make my own kit from those same sizes but in silicone?

Any kit you add to your cart will be in Titan Competition Silicone.

#895 4 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

So they finally came in?

They are due in a couple of hours.

#896 4 years ago

The truck showed up without a lift gate, again!!

This time, I decided to divert the truck to a friend who has a forklift (way out of the way).

Several hours and trips later....

Titan Pinball Rings.jpg

Titan Pinball Rings 2.jpg

We'll start going through them tonight and try to get the 'out of stock' items back on the shelf first.

I'll keep you posted

#904 4 years ago
    Quoted from angus:

Hey Matt,

If we have items in our cart that are out of stock now. When you update date it, will our cart then show them as in stock or will we have to add them again? Don't want to risk missing out on getting my order through by doing the wrong thing.

Thanks!

That's an excellent question. I'm not 100% sure. It should auto update as soon as I add the quantities. You may have to refresh the page to see it.

I will be adding the previously OOS items back in tonight. I hope to have the new stuff on the site by tomorrow evening.

#908 4 years ago

60 Total

The OOS items should be back online.
    (All Translucent, 2 1/2 white, and some flipper rings)

I will be adding missing bulk packs back tomorrow, as well as pink and GITD in bulk.

#912 4 years ago

I really sorry you are having cart issues. I don't know what could have caused that. We only updated inventory levels, which shouldn't have affected anything else. If you are logged in, it should hold your cart indefinitely.

Quoted from angus:

And you get no notification that they weren't added.

That's even stranger. There should be a notification on top of the cart that tells you a certain item could not be added.

If anyone else experiences this, please let me know.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

#920 4 years ago

Almost got everything out and on the shelves.

The new rings will be on the site sometime tomorrow
    (Tapered posts, post caps, beaded flipper rings, 4 inch , 4 1/2 inch, 1 1/2 rebound rubber, 1 1/4 rebound rubber)

In the mean time, here's a low quality picture:

Titan_Pinball_New_Rings.jpg

#922 4 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

Are they all available in GITD?

Yes, we have everything in all colors.

#923 4 years ago

The new rings are now available!

Please let me know if you run into any problems.

#930 4 years ago
    Quoted from dung:

Any chance of getting the thicker post sleeves? Do not have the size off hand, but forgot I needed them to hold the captive ball in place on Pinball Magic.

Quite possibly. I'm looking to add them to the next set of "misc" molds.

Quoted from Baiter:

Any plans to have 1 3/4" and 2 3/4" rings? Those are unusually difficult to find considering I have multiple modern games that use them.

These are kind of in the same boat. The plan is to bring them in, but I really couldn't give you a time frame.

If things continue to go well, I still plan on having molds for everything by the end of the year.

#931 4 years ago
    Quoted from Crash:

I had a small hiccup. When updating some amount in my cart I saw a blank page with two brackets. [ ] Only happened twice and refreshing got me back to the rest. I imagine it's because of everyone hitting the site because of the new stuff?

Interesting. I cannot duplicate this. It's very possible our hosting company pooped out for a minute.

#933 4 years ago

The rings are not supposed to be UV reactive at all.

I wonder what is causing that.

Has anyone else experienced this?

#944 4 years ago

They should be fine on early Sterns as well.

#959 4 years ago
    Quoted from dmbjunky:

If I buy the kit I make, do I get the discount? Maybe I just made a kit that people were looking for.

If you make a kit, and then purchase it, you should receive store credit after the purchase.
    Anyone who buys the kit from now on will also earn you store credit.

1 week later