4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
20220601_175412 (resized).jpg
20220601_175349 (resized).jpg
A8BD4F72-00A6-4E3B-BD7F-5FA8B8FAA12D (resized).jpeg
IMG_2174 (resized).JPG
IMG_2171 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider squeakman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 9 years ago

Someone hurry up and play test these things and give us a report. I am about to dig into my new TZ and o a major shop on it, so give me a reason to try the Titan rings. I really like the clear ones. I am sure I missed something in the thread, but are these regular rubber or something similar to super bands and the like?

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Instead of doing kits for specific games you might want to consider selling bulk sets similar to pbl.

This is all I buy these days. I am curious now also how much better the Titan whites will be over the normal whites out there now. the last few tubs I have bought have been breaking and just not feeling like normal white rubber. I also live in Arizona, so was thinking it might be the heat they get subjected to in shipping. I don't want to have to piece together a set for a game so a tub or a kit would work better for me.

#121 9 years ago

Pictures people. We want to see how these things look on the games. I am very curious how colors would look in slings and various other areas. I originally figures colors would look gaudy, but with the few I have seen its looking a lot better than I thought they would.

#136 9 years ago

Sucks that there is no mini flipper rubber. My next redo is TZ. Guess I will have to use Super Bands.

#151 9 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I love how glossy and bright they are!

I really like the look of the Super Bands, am curious how these compare on looks alone. They seem to have more the look of the original rubber. But, if they play alot closer to original rubber than I would probably give them a shot.

#227 9 years ago

Finally someone posts some real pictures of these things. Looks nice!! That yellow really pops. Yellows from the other companies just looked nasty imo, but these look bright and clean. Orange would have looked nice on CC as well. Great job Neverahighscore. Titan if all the bounce tests and reports are true than you have a real winner here. Once you produce the mini flipper rubber I am going to buy a bunch of this stuff. Now anyone care to give any Ideas of what would look great on TZ?

1 month later
#478 8 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Finished up Ironman in Yellow after getting round 2 of ordered rings.
Did the whole thing yellow, even up by the pops where white probably would have been fine.

Are the flipper rubber Super Bands or Titan?

3 weeks later
#539 8 years ago

I'll be ordering soon for my TZ. I know people have posted pics, but would love to see more of what you guys have done with these especially TZ. I love checking out what color combos people come up with now that there are so many color choices.

2 weeks later
#620 8 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

We do
It's TITAN10 for 10% off for Pinsiders.

It looks like you already have bulk rates for the more you buy. Is this pinside 10% off on top of the bulk rates? The cheaper they are the more I will buy.

#622 8 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

It does apply to volume purchases, but not to the bulk kit (it's already 30% off).

Yes I meant volume. I like that your willing to discount to get more business. Now if people will just post some pictures of their TZ and FH games with titan rings on them so I can get some ideas I will order faster. I'm thinking dark blue or clear for both. White just seems so blah now even though it looks great on all pins.

2 weeks later
#722 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Judging by the order number looks like you have made 200 more sales since the last time I purchased, which is about a month ago. Wow! That's 25% of your current business to date!

He'd make a ton more orders if people would start posting more pictures of finished games. I am holding off right now because I am just not sure what colors I want to use. I can't afford to make multiple orders and experiment sadly.

#742 8 years ago

I'm digging that Star trek with the Orange. I probably would have tried the dark blue, but that orange really pops there imo.

1 month later
#966 8 years ago
Quoted from Skins:

LoL you kids and your slang terms.
Thanks.
I considered it here but I never play in the dark so it came down to clear or colored and I went colored. If I don't like the colored I'm going to go white and be done with it.

Red looks great on AFM. watch the papa video with Bowen playing you can see them on it there. Unless someone else is making colored rings that I didn't know about.

3 weeks later
#1021 8 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

That game looks so awesome and I'm not just talking about the Titan rings.

I thought the same thing. Looks like a really cool game.

6 months later
#1592 8 years ago

It would be awesome if you could put together a big tub of bands like pinball life's tub. Then you could pick any color flipper rubber with it. I'd probably buy a tube of almost every color. I have been holding off because I want enough to try different colors on 6 pins and there is no easy way to do that on your site from what I can see.

#1594 8 years ago

Whoops he actually does have a 100 peice bulk set. How did I miss that? Cool

3 months later
#1727 7 years ago

I'd really love to see what people have done with TZ.

3 weeks later
#1769 7 years ago

Are you going to develope a double star post to fit double rubber? I want to order star posts when I order bands but I also need the double posts.

3 months later
#1848 7 years ago

I need about that much in $ to do all of my games and just can't justify it. Once your up to 4-5 different bulk kit colors and miscellaneous other stuff it's quite expensive. Wish they offered a bulk discount up and above the regular prices and the pinside 10%.

6 months later
#2087 6 years ago

I wish people would stop talking about having games done with Titan and actually show some pics of the product on their games.

1 year later
#2426 5 years ago

Thats a little scary. I have never heard of this happening.

#2432 5 years ago

I was under the impression that silicon was a solid color. Isn't the color mixed in with the silicon while molded?

3 weeks later
#2458 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Just picked up a Spider-man Black LE and going to give it the Titan treatment. I’m debating about color, what do y’all think? Part of me thinks blue, but red could be good too. Or....since it’s spiderman BLACK should I do black Titans?

Iknow its a lot of looking but somewhere in this thread there are pictures of spider man done up in color. Could give you some ideas.

1 year later
#2663 4 years ago

I tried to use that form to ask a question weeks ago and never got a reply either. Just an FYI.

1 week later
#2690 4 years ago

Does anyone know the exact correct kit for TZ? The manual is incorrect on several things and it seems every kit anyone has made has something incorrect on Titans page.

3 weeks later
#2738 4 years ago

I just finished my TZ refresh and thought I would show off my titans. I am loving these rings. I love how they don’t disintegrate in my fingers when I try to install them like that old crap rubber does. They seem to play just fine so far. I’ll be using them from here on out.

12E69D46-3F8D-4A36-95CC-BD8C7B351140 (resized).jpeg12E69D46-3F8D-4A36-95CC-BD8C7B351140 (resized).jpeg29E8887A-9995-416F-B90E-9F52B2BCDF13 (resized).jpeg29E8887A-9995-416F-B90E-9F52B2BCDF13 (resized).jpeg12B39E03-0FD2-4A46-8A14-02A77E6EC52F (resized).jpeg12B39E03-0FD2-4A46-8A14-02A77E6EC52F (resized).jpeg57251B61-E619-4085-A2CF-16FDA70FC3F8 (resized).jpeg57251B61-E619-4085-A2CF-16FDA70FC3F8 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider squeakman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings?tu=squeakman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.