4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
20220601_175412 (resized).jpg
20220601_175349 (resized).jpg
A8BD4F72-00A6-4E3B-BD7F-5FA8B8FAA12D (resized).jpeg
IMG_2174 (resized).JPG
IMG_2171 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sohchx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1074 8 years ago

My Titans just came in, but my diagram in my machines manual has print that isn't very clear in the places where rubber is supposed to go. Do you guys know of a source or database that has very clear diagrams for rubber placement?

Thanks!!

#1077 8 years ago

Williams Millionaire. I checked no one has done anything on Titan's site yet

#1080 8 years ago

That is exactly what I have. I have it figured out now. I'm missing some 7/16 rings. Thanks Hootowls!!

#1082 8 years ago

Does anyone know if Titan has a contact number for support?

1 week later
#1089 8 years ago

You have a PM from me sir

#1094 8 years ago

Has any one else noticed how much grip you get between the flipper rubber and the ball?? I love it!!! On my machines I can actually catch the ball most times when it contacts the rubbers and slow it down ,or bring it to a stop to cradle. Also with that added grip I can aim most of my shots precisely where I want them to go.

#1101 8 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

What rubber did you have before? After recently playing some games on location I did notice the flipper rubbers felt different, including being more grippy, only to learn later they were Titan rings. But considering most claim that is not the case so I don't know who to believe. I'll have to try some myself.

The rubber previously were just a standard set from Ebay

#1103 8 years ago

Double post oops

#1104 8 years ago
Quoted from Baiter:

What rubber did you have before? After recently playing some games on location I did notice the flipper rubbers felt different, including being more grippy, only to learn later they were Titan rings. But considering most claim that is not the case so I don't know who to believe. I'll have to try some myself.

Previously installed were a standard set of Ebay rubbers

#1106 8 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

why are you buying rubber sets on ebay? Should be buying from pinball life. he has the best prices on white rubber around.

Because at the time I had no idea that Titan existed until I saw this thread a few weeks ago. Also I have been buying from the same seller for almost 15 years and I couldn't really beat $18 shipped per set.

#1149 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I love the bounce level right where it is now on the competition rings. If you do end up doing different bounce levels can you please call the ones your using now "classic" bounce so I know what ones to order? Thanks again for a superior rubber!

Agreed!!!

1 month later
#1303 8 years ago

Matt, Is there any chance that we could see this in the future? I'd like it in silicone for my Space Shuttle

5/8 inch high rubber bumper 3/4 inch outer diameter with 3/16 inch center hole
detail.jpgdetail.jpg

1 month later
#1390 8 years ago

A tad over a month ago myself and someone else asked about these. Are there any updates? My machine is unplayable without them.

5/8 inch high rubber bumper 3/4 inch outer diameter with 3/16 inch center hole

975e676a5502e6a0a7387b7acbcb96444ec671b4_(resized).jpg975e676a5502e6a0a7387b7acbcb96444ec671b4_(resized).jpg

#1396 8 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

I messed up the CAD for these and had to start over with new molds. Everything looks good now, and as soon as my manufacturer gets back from vacation (a few weeks) we will begin production. Because of the new minimum ordering requirement we have, we will probably begin with the core colors (black, white, red, yellow, maybe blue) and expand on those as demand dictates.

Yes!!! Thank you Thank you!!! Core colors are fine by me, much better than nothing.

#1397 8 years ago
Quoted from pinheadpierre:

Please include red and blue for us Space Shuttle owners who do not want to go with the stock yellow!

Space Shuttle is exactly why I asked for an update on these. I agree on the yellow, it just doesn't go with the existing PF colors at all. I can't wait to color coordinate my machine with Titans

1 week later
#1439 8 years ago

Got my set for my Space Shuttle today!! Thanks again to Vid for the rubber chart. I even took the time to add three new kits to the database and will be Titanizing my ninth machine

#1443 8 years ago

IMG_20160213_230353.jpgIMG_20160213_230353.jpg

IMG_20160212_230409.jpgIMG_20160212_230409.jpg

#1453 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Sohchx, Your Tapered Posts are upside down.
Flip them over or it will be airball and broken plastics city.

That's what I thought. I had two air balls today lol. Thanks!!

1 week later
#1483 8 years ago

Another order placed, and another machine Titanized!!! I'm really contemplating tearing down two more machines just buy more of these

1 week later
#1502 8 years ago

Street fighter . Orange flips, light blue rings.

IMG_20160301_232626.jpgIMG_20160301_232626.jpg

IMG_20160301_232525.jpgIMG_20160301_232525.jpg

IMG_20160301_232429.jpgIMG_20160301_232429.jpg

1 week later
#1549 8 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

ALmost finished putting Titans on every game I own and will continue to do so.

Me too. I've got one more game left to do, Firepower. I've just got to figure out what my color scheme will be.

3 weeks later
#1645 8 years ago
Quoted from d0n:

I bought a kit for my flintstones and installed them today. I noticed when the rubbers are stretched to go over a post, they turn white. The stretching makes them turn partially white in the stretched area. So instead of a nice purple rubber you now have a purple and white rubber.
Kind of a bummer for such expensive parts.

I have experienced this issue multiple times. The trick is that when you put the rings on make sure that the outer mold line is evenly horizontal the entire way around the ring. If the rubber is put on twisted or even slightly twisted the white will appear. When putting the rings on they like to catch on the plastic posts and twist, a small drop of dish soap or saliva etc. will allow the ring to slip directly onto the post as opposed to twisting when put on dry. Yeah sounds weird but I'm tellin ya, it works.

1 month later
#1672 7 years ago

I haven't been keeping up here. I'd like to place another order, can I still do so with no issues?

#1674 7 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Yes I just placed one this morning. There will be no interruption with orders while the transistion happens

Yaaaaaaay!!!!

3 weeks later
#1687 7 years ago

My WCS gettin Titanized in purple with translucentslings

FB_IMG_1465069836317.jpgFB_IMG_1465069836317.jpg

#1693 7 years ago

Thank you both for bringing such a great product to the masses!! On a side note....... Has anyone here amassed a large quantity of extra Titans that they don't plan to use?? I have and was wondering, maybe we should start a separate rubber ring trading thread of some sort? lol I'd really like to replace what I have with something that I need and get them to someone who could use them.

1 week later
#1702 7 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I put clear slings on my WOZ and haven't had any issues.

I have clear slings on my whirlwind and WCS. No issues

3 weeks later
#1735 7 years ago

Yup!! I own three of these. One for rubbers, one for hardware, and another for led's

1 month later
#1775 7 years ago

DH in all purple with translucent slings. Thanks again Titan!!

IMG_20160812_001123.jpgIMG_20160812_001123.jpg
IMG_20160812_001048.jpgIMG_20160812_001048.jpg
IMG_20160812_001033.jpgIMG_20160812_001033.jpg
IMG_20160813_132653.jpgIMG_20160813_132653.jpg

3 weeks later
#1811 7 years ago

Would there ever be a chance that brown would get added as a color choice?

#1813 7 years ago

Anything is possible but a new color is quite expensive to bring in due to the 40 or so different rings, posts and bumpers we carry. What game would you put brown on?

Junkyard or other games that have a good amount of brown in the play field art work.

#1815 7 years ago

Ahhh, gotcha. I have a buddy with a nice Junk Yard that color matched each ring to the closest color on the playfield for each ring. Maybe I can get him to add his kit to the database. Here is another one as well: https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/view/id/277
Watch out for the manual! It's wrong on a couple sizes and there are a couple rings missing altogether.

I'm not using the manual as I know it's incorrect. I plan to buy the kit that is already up on your site which I have verified is correct in sizes and quantity

#1820 7 years ago

I have tried to checkout three times on the site but am having issues. Is the site down or something or is it a Paypal issue?

#1822 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

I have tried to checkout three times on the site but am having issues. Is the site down or something or is it a Paypal issue?

Finally got it. Seems to be an issue through Paypal checkout as I had to use a credit card instead.

#1824 7 years ago
Quoted from dmbjunky:

How many plays do rubbers last normally?

For me personally the silicones have been on most of my machines since the inception of Titan and are still good. Granted, my games are home use, I think the guys who have them on route machines will give you the best answer as they get tons more play.

2 weeks later
#1833 7 years ago
Quoted from NeoDarkHaven:

No problem. I understand it's out of your control. I just tried the option to pay directly with a credit card and it was successful. I was trying to use the other option originally, so it's great I was able to get an order in. Can't wait to try out these rings!

Same exact thing happened to me on my last order. No worries from me, I'm protected either way.

2 months later
#1897 7 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Pink Titans for TSPP!!!!!

I'm extremely curious to see what that looks like. Post pics after if you can!!!

1 month later
#1955 7 years ago

Has anyone here put these in a FG? I'd like to see some pictures for ideas if so. Titan_Pinball you have a PM sir.

#1961 7 years ago
Quoted from FLpinball:

Agree! Just ordered and recieved a red kit for my newly acquired BSD! Communication and follow-up were excellent. Not to mention the actual product!

BSD looks spectacular in full red Imo.

#1969 7 years ago

Allot of people would probably want these for ReplayFX

3 weeks later
#2001 7 years ago

Just placed another order!! Thanks again Titan!!!

#2012 7 years ago

Awwwww yeah!!!

1489084874783-1510249095 (resized).jpg1489084874783-1510249095 (resized).jpg

#2014 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

My Getaway is all decked out in new red Titan rings (previously had red posts with clear rings).

Wow that looks super nice!!!

#2017 7 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

Seriously one of the best looking Getaway's I've seen! Great use of lighting and the Titan rings look fantastic on there!

Agreed!!! I don't know the playfield layout on this game very well so it's hard for me to tell what is modded and what isn't, but it's sweet!!

#2020 7 years ago

Love the gauge decals on the stand up targets

See!!! That's exactly what I meant lol. I had no idea that, that wasn't factory. Is that the same with the traffic signal targets? His machine is actually making me want a Getaway now. Thanks allot Mr_Tantrum!!! Lol

3 weeks later
#2046 7 years ago
Quoted from bflagg:

Just want to thank Eric and his wife for having a booth at TPF. Great people and great service. Got my Cherry Bell done today. First time using colored rings. I went with light blue as there is light blue borders on the playfield. Not sure I'm going to keep the red and green flipper rubber on it, may switch to light blue.

Beautiful as is!!!

3 weeks later
#2059 6 years ago

Anyone here interested in doing some ring trading?? I have a bunch of extras that I probably will never use, and it would be sweet if I could trade for a color or size that I actually need.

7 months later
#2372 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Translucent rings are all I use. Love them.

Same here. All I use on the slings of all of my machines. Some are almost two years old and still look new. I clean them once a month lol

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sohchx.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings?tu=sohchx and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.