4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
20220601_175412 (resized).jpg
20220601_175349 (resized).jpg
A8BD4F72-00A6-4E3B-BD7F-5FA8B8FAA12D (resized).jpeg
IMG_2174 (resized).JPG
IMG_2171 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grinder901.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#40 9 years ago

I'm putting color rubbers on my Avengers LE. Can't wait to order a bunch from you. They look great!

#83 9 years ago

It does suck that most manuals are wrong for the games when I comes to rubber sizes because it would be much easier to just buy a kit tailored for each game and buy a few extra as you saw fit. Ah well.

5 months later
#867 8 years ago

Maybe I missed it on the site or in this thread but has anyone put new rubbers on their Avengers LE? I'm looking for a count before I pull everything or order sizes I don't need.

3 months later
#1266 8 years ago

Finally got around to ordering a bunch of colored 1/2 posts and a clear rubber kit for my Avengers LE. Pretty excited!

#1268 8 years ago

So damn. I got my package of translucent rings for my Avengers.

I noticed these small black spacers all over my game and thought, hey, let's add some color to them. I saw on the Titan website these 1/2 post rubbers and thought that's what these were. Nope. What games use these 1/2 rubber posts? I bought 35 of these things. Anyone have any use for them? These things are double the width of a reg post.

image.jpegimage.jpeg
image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg
image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg
image_2.jpegimage_2.jpeg

image.jpegimage.jpeg

image_1.jpegimage_1.jpeg

#1270 8 years ago

I'm just glad I cancelled another 35 1/2 post sleeve things in both yellow and blue. Would have been more money wasted.

#1272 8 years ago

Thanks bud. Your customer service is top notch. I'll prob do that

#1275 8 years ago
Quoted from pintechev:

Those aren't rubber posts. Those are spacers. They are a pain to get on and off!
Marc

Yea I'm still learning. Thanks man

1 week later
#1302 8 years ago

Awesome, I order the wrong stuff and didn't use a code for the stuff I did use.

#1317 8 years ago

Just ordered back ups for the kit I put in Avengers and a whole set to put in my Iron Man. Going with translucent for both. Thanks Titan!

1 week later
#1338 8 years ago

Hey guys, I bought a kit of translucent rings for my IM. It arrived but it's missing the six 7/16 rings I ordered

Does anyone have a couple spare translucent rings in that size I can buy off you? Since Titan is down for a while, I thought I'd ask a few of you. I'm going to try to use 5/16 till I can get the correct size in there.

Anyone, I'll pay double what you paid

2 weeks later
#1349 8 years ago

As a general rule, what temps on either extreme are most damaging? Is humidity the most damaging?

2 months later
#1571 8 years ago

Damn I've placed three orders recently and never knew of a code for 10% off. Ah well

#1581 8 years ago

Great customer service Matt.

Thanks for the purple post caps

1 week later
#1610 8 years ago
Quoted from Strummy:

Dammmm thats quick service!...I just placed an order like 2 hours ago and I just got a shipment confirmation... Nice!....I'm sure I forgot something though

Man I always do

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider grinder901.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings?tu=grinder901 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.