4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
20220601_175412 (resized).jpg
20220601_175349 (resized).jpg
A8BD4F72-00A6-4E3B-BD7F-5FA8B8FAA12D (resized).jpeg
IMG_2174 (resized).JPG
IMG_2171 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fatpanda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2169 6 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

"Don't get it" how?
Perfect example for me -
Twilight Zone. Lock's lit, or EB is lit. Ball is in the slot scoop. Ball get kicked out.. It hits the lower-right flipper. DON'T flip. Ball bounces across to the left flipper. Catch ball, then make shot right up into the Lock.
That's a 'dead flip', and something I do QUITE often. On other games as well. With 'dead' rubber, you can't do that - the ball doesn't bounce, so when it hits that right flipper, it rolls down the drain.
With these latest Titans in my TZ - I can't do this. Bounce isn't great enough to get it over to the let flipper. Red rubber, it does. Hell, this weekend I can ever record a video to show the difference, if wanted.

That's funny because on the TZ that I'm shopping out now, I get a very consistent dead flipper pass from the slot machine kickout. My slot kicks out near the lower 1/3 of the right flipper and it can kickout and pass 99% of the time. I love the feel of Titan rubbers. I have PBL Perfect play silicon flipper rubbers on TWD, and they "just don't feel right." Just put in an order for the lower half of the machine because the Titan stuff just feels better. It's hard to explain. Maybe because I'm just so used to them.

1 year later
#2509 5 years ago
Quoted from Atari_Daze:

What ever happened with that Pinsider who thought his yellow Titans faded to white?

Quoted from Coyote:

Sorry guys; I thought I posted here.
I never heard back from the ex. (No surprise.) I cut one open, and it's white inside as well. So, either I just had ordered the wrong type back in '16, or, someone at York show decided to play a trick on me. The shooter rubber was still colorized (it didn't fade), but was also ordered at a different time.
So, no alarm, no issues; everything's peachy!

#2510 5 years ago

double post

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fatpanda.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings?tu=fatpanda and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.