4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2,628 posts
  • 399 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by JackMorten
  • Topic is favorited by 180 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 831 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20190823_101548890 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190823_110408087 (resized).jpg
    EAE815EB-F3FE-4C0C-9C81-3D43838027E0 (resized).jpeg
    ADB21061-7CDD-4C97-B973-6DCBFE6C15C5 (resized).jpeg
    5A6753C9-B704-4C46-90F6-7C6B7CE80353 (resized).jpeg
    22B697E3-F8DC-4F9F-A44C-B4E654ED0383 (resized).jpeg
    ACFEC043-3AB0-4D34-AC15-CE2E10FB4106 (resized).jpeg
    20190525_110908 (resized).jpg
    Titan1 (resized).jpg
    Ttian2 (resized).jpg
    Titan3 (resized).jpg
    Munsters (2) (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).JPG
    040291B6-7EA6-49F3-9CFE-91E81D7E8A3B.gif
    9F96DB4D-150D-4DEB-A075-2C96E22137AA (resized).jpeg
    6F11A7CD-7C5C-4B66-9181-EA7A7AA36CE0 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#96 4 years ago

It will be interesting to see how durable these are.

#108 4 years ago

A good test for these rings will be the WOZ upper lanes slingshot rubber where many people have had the ring break including me. I ordered a few and will be trying one there first.

5 months later
    #844 4 years ago
    Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

We had to take them off the list due to certain sizes in each being out of stock.
    The new stock shipment is in the air and should be arriving very soon

Are red flipper bands coming back in stock soon?

#847 4 years ago

Yes. The inventory level was about 25 off, so they do show up on the menu now.
    There are more coming with the restock order.

Thanks, I placed an order.

2 months later
    #1138 3 years ago
    Quoted from cscmtp:

Quick question, got the Titan Competition rubbers (they look great!) and put some clear ones on my WOZ. I noticed at the top right part of the playfield, just below the OZ lanes where you increase your bonus, it seems the ball doesn't bounce up to the roll overs like it used to. Could it be the white rubber that was there before just gave it a lot more bounce? And in time would these perhaps start to bounce more with use or no?

Make sure the leaf switches are gapped small so they will be sensitive.

#1163 3 years ago
    Quoted from markmon:

In the sample kit I received some sort of glow in the dark green. Can I get a whole kit in that color? It looks awesome with the right light on it.

Yes, that is glow in the dark. I believe Titan carries it in all sizes. I don't know if a particular game kit is available.

7 months later
    #1692 3 years ago

(This was posted on our sales thread)
    We are extremely pleased to announce the sale of Titan Pinball to Eric and Heather Smith, aka angryjeep on Pinside. After speaking with many interested parties, we believe we have found the perfect fit for our business philosophy. Eric and his wife are excited to bring the same level of passion and customer support that Eve and I always strived to give our customers.
    We've had many discussions about the way we currently do business, and I honestly believe Eric will meet, and exceed, our level of service. They are part of the pinball community and enthusiasts, and I think that enthusiasm will take Titan Pinball to new heights.
    You can expect them to expand the catalog, restock LEDs, and bring in unique products of their own. And, I know they'll do a much better job keeping track of inventory than we did!
    The website is currently in vacation mode. You can still browse and add to your cart, but the checkout feature will be disabled. Eric is loading up inventory this weekend, so the site should only be down for a handful of days.
    We would like to give our absolute deepest gratitude to you all. In a very short time, the people here on Pinside allowed us to transform our hobby into real job that we enjoyed every single day. We will never forget the people who helped make a dream come true.
    Thank you,
    Matt and Eve
    (Formally known as Titan Pinball)

Congratulations.

7 months later
    #1937 2 years ago

Just FYI I was tinkering with safecracker flipper rubber and our thin flipper fits great. The standard flipper bows out, like natural rubber does. Thin flipper is 1mm thinner than standard.

Is the purpose of the thinner rubber to reduce the bowing or is there some other reason for it?

#1946 2 years ago
    Quoted from herg:

It has a bit less bounce, so I have it on a couple of games where I didn't like the way the standard felt.

A little less bounce might be good for certain games with narrow shots. I might try some on SM.

#1950 2 years ago

unfortunatly there is no telling when customs is involved

The intent was to get a little bit less bounce. Great for control players...

Thanks. I will include some in my next order.

1 month later
    #2036 2 years ago
    Quoted from TKDalumni:

Should I go red or blue rubber for Can Crusher?

For the flippers blue would look good, but for the rest white looks great on that game.

2 weeks later
    #2042 2 years ago
    Quoted from konghusker:

Are the super shiny balls not recommended for games with magnets like metallica? Looking for super shiny sets for all my games.

Pinballlife said they are likely to have more in about two weeks. They work with magnets.

1 month later
    #2088 2 years ago

I have Titan on three of my games.

2 months later
    #2205 2 years ago
    Quoted from Darscot:

My shooter cap just disintegrated I checked my order history and I bought it December 2015 so I'm not looking for a replacement and I more than got my moneys worth at .99 cents. I'm more just curious because it seems to have become like brittle or crumbly. Was playing and heard a metal on metal sound and was like what was that. Opened the machine up and the cap had completely come apart it. None of the other rubbers I bought at the same time are like this they are all still soft and perfect. Just my shooter cap has broken down.
    Any one else seen that before?

Are you sure it is not the older colored rubber?

8 months later
    #2405 1 year ago

Harder. They are too soft and they shred when the post takes a lot of hard, direct hits. The original stern slim posts are just plastic like polyethylene or polypropylene.

Check out Cliffy sleeves for your research. They seem to have a good balance of durability and not too much bounce causing air balls.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 7,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 8,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 7,499.00
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 69.00
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 11,500.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 37.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Little Shop Of Games
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 29.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 76.00
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 999.00
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 999.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 109.99
    $ 36.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 44.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinWorlds
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Pinball Photos
    $ 134.95
    Lighting - Other
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball USA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dcfan.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside