4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
20220601_175412 (resized).jpg
20220601_175349 (resized).jpg
A8BD4F72-00A6-4E3B-BD7F-5FA8B8FAA12D (resized).jpeg
IMG_2174 (resized).JPG
IMG_2171 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cnkay.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#260 9 years ago

This is the first product in a while that I really want to try.
But I have a bunch of Gottlieb so need the flipper rubber for sure.

Any representative going to be at the Ohio show?

1 month later
#434 8 years ago

Cool bazaar Jim. Never seen/played before seems to have a lot going on with the zipper flippers and all
Nice to know about the downsizing. It would be nice if everyone helped Titan get a conversion chart together if that is the case. Likely more noticeable with larger rings would be my guess.

1 month later
#587 8 years ago

Pink for pb sweet!

2 months later
#877 8 years ago

I need a two hundred pounds by Wed.

#884 8 years ago

YES the Pinball gods were kind to me this weekend. Now I get to try out some new rubbers! but with so many color choices how about giving me suggestions. I know you can't go wrong with white. And none of my
machines have any special flipper colors.
Yeah the title is Silverball Mania.
http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2156&picno=31293&zoom=1

I was thinking several colors may look good but maybe not so much unless I change the red posts. Light blue, orange, yellow ??

Help me make up my mind.

#888 8 years ago

;^)Vid that ligh blue is sharp. With my red posts I was leaning towards orange. I can imagine clear posts with the pink or purple as well. You have any other colors/posts to show off.

Did you ever do a guide for using protectors the correct way?

I also like how you changed target colors, pop wafer color. Etc.

Can you picture orange with red posts yellow targets except the N is red. I think I am going to keep the flippers yellow. There is that one band of orange and a little bit here and there.

2 weeks later
#976 8 years ago

I added Silverball Mania to the kit database.

IMG_20150831_054615251.jpgIMG_20150831_054615251.jpg

I like them a lot!

#983 8 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

What's the best way to measure the existing rubbers so I can ensure that I buy the correct replacements?

You should be OK asking Steve for sizes and quantities. Manual should call out most.
But like my Silverball Mania no mention of rebound rubber or the small guard posts for protecting the spinners.

I noticed for the 1" rubbers the distance between the posts was about two inches.
There was one 2" ring and the distance between was about 3.5" with a switch in between. So you could kind of figure out just using common sense and how tight you want the ring if you want to really customize the field.

So many cool colors. If it doesn't work on one machine it will work on something else.

1 week later
#992 8 years ago

I am picturing little square pads that have a rectangular void(offset) that you would slip over the targets backing plate. Putting them on may be hard and measurements would need to be pretty presice to get a snug fit. Like bicycle hand grips slip on. But don't come off. That would be the trick not working off.

I do not think it would help at all not bending the target stop bar it may be worse. But you would not have material shedding. And once again with astetics look great. Yellow target orange silicon backing pad.

Yes a very cool idea!

#1007 8 years ago

Hey Matt maybe get some different color posts each dressed with every color you carry. As i was having a hard time picturing red post with orange or gray or yellow or ....

So yeah I ended up picking white for most.

So on your site you would pick the style and color post and a row of the same color post in a row with each of your color rings on.

My Black Hole is next glad to see you have Gottlieb flippers!!!

4 months later
#1353 8 years ago

Post the other BH in the BH owers club topic/thread please!

1 year later
#2024 7 years ago

Hey Titan I just placed another order what are you doing reading forum threads.

Any cool Titan sticker for my tool box?

#2026 7 years ago

No not spying just a lucky smarty pants.

Very Nice !!

Love to stay organized when ever possible.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cnkay.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings?tu=cnkay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.