4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
20220601_175412 (resized).jpg
20220601_175349 (resized).jpg
A8BD4F72-00A6-4E3B-BD7F-5FA8B8FAA12D (resized).jpeg
IMG_2174 (resized).JPG
IMG_2171 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider akm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#500 8 years ago

I tried out several sets of these competition rings at a friend's place last weekend and I have to say, they feel pretty good. Much more like traditional rubber to me than the standard Titan, non-competition rings. I'm going to have to pick up a few sets for myself.

3 weeks later
#646 8 years ago
Quoted from youdontknowme:

paypal link doesn't work, you get stuck in an address loop.

Same thing is happening for me. I have to click on the "Pay with PayPal" link, but the site doesn't know to calculate shipping first and PayPal fails because the shipping isn't included in the cost. If I am on the PayPal payment page and click "Cancel and reselect payment/verify information", it takes me to my profile page. Hitting "Check Out" from there only gives me standard credit card options, no PayPal option.

#651 8 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

I know it's a pain, but you can always email me what you need and I can put it together manually and give you shipping options.

Nah, it's all good. I was using PayPal because at the moment my normal bank card was locked due to "suspicious activity" on the account. I was able to get that cleared up so I can use my normal card again. I'll try the order again via the normal credit card process over the coming days.

4 months later
#1093 8 years ago

I've had Titan rubbers on my TSPP for about a month now. The verdict is that they are awesome--I can barely tell the difference from these and standard red rubber. It's good stuff, far better than Super Bands.

1 month later
#1250 8 years ago

Has anyone had any issues with Titan sling rubbers snapping? One I bought for my TSPP about two months ago just snapped, and there's one on my IM right now that looks like it's about to go.

#1259 8 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

That's way too early for a failure. It's possible I wasn't diligent enough with my QC. We'll warranty just about anything in that time range. Shoot me PM with what you need, and I'll get replacements out ASAP.

No worries. I appreciate you addressing it, but there's no need to go out of your way to send me another.

Quoted from chuckwurt:

Are you sure you bought the competition rings and not the rubbers? The rubbers are just regular colored rubber rings. Make sure you bought the right kind as I haven't had any issues either.

Yep, checked my order and they are definitely the competition rings. Correct size too. It's not a big deal--I was mostly curious if this was a regular thing. If anything, I wanted to bring it to Titan's attention so this doesn't turn into a Saturn ring situation (where most seem to snap).

1 week later
#1283 8 years ago

Received my replacement sling rubber in the mail the other day. Titan even added in a few extra. Thank you! Top notch service, for sure.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider akm.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings?tu=akm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.