4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
20220601_175412 (resized).jpg
20220601_175349 (resized).jpg
A8BD4F72-00A6-4E3B-BD7F-5FA8B8FAA12D (resized).jpeg
IMG_2174 (resized).JPG
IMG_2171 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider agent_hero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2852 2 years ago

No pictures yet, but I installed glow in the dark Titans on my Night Moves with pink caps for the plastics. It looks really nice, but I feel like I need more lighting to go with the UV bulbs. I can tell they're doing the job as far as activating the glow on the bands, but (and I knew this before buying them) they don't do much for GI purposes. I guess the best thing to do is select a few choice areas to go back to the 2 SMD sunlight LED's and find the best mix between activating the glow and lighting the playfield. Beyond that, I like the play I get from the Titan rings.

I also did a kit in black on my Cheetah. It really picked up the speed when the ball goes into the pop bumpers!

#2853 2 years ago

I'm not sure the best way to do Night Moves, but here are a few pictures. One side has 2 SMD white in the inlane, the other has a UV bulb. I play with a bit of light on in the room, so I can see the ball either way. I think the glow in the dark effect shows well in the photos. I also included a photo of Cheetah with black Titan rings.

IMG_0409 (resized).jpgIMG_0409 (resized).jpgIMG_0412 (resized).JPEGIMG_0412 (resized).JPEGIMG_0417 (resized).JPEGIMG_0417 (resized).JPEGIMG_0418 (resized).JPEGIMG_0418 (resized).JPEG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider agent_hero.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings?tu=agent_hero and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.