4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
20220601_175412 (resized).jpg
20220601_175349 (resized).jpg
A8BD4F72-00A6-4E3B-BD7F-5FA8B8FAA12D (resized).jpeg
IMG_2174 (resized).JPG
IMG_2171 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RatShack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2327 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I think the website works fine. I click rings, i click size, i click quantity. It works.
What i wish Titan had was a ring database.
For instance, i got some purple Totan. I clicked a few Toton on database, but what i saw qas what other guys had ordered. One of them had to many sizes and a few wrong.
What a i really want is a ring database, what ring belongs on every game and where. Much like capcom has in there manuals. Each location is numbered with a size. The BallyWilliams manual for Totan doesnt have this. Many dont. Older system 11's have sizes listed, buy no location.
Its a hard thing to do i know, but we need to add this chart for each game.
Thanks again for sale and great product.

It would be nice if this resource existed on any site. I created a kit for WCS based on 3 other kits listed at the time, and it's still wrong. Got a rubber chart from the WCS thread, that's wrong too. Incredible that after 20 years and the advent of the internet it's this tough to get a correct chart without buying a ring kit from someone.

9 months later
#2418 5 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Love the Titan silicone rings. I do notice that he fits are not exactly equal to the standard black rubbers. If the silicone fits tight, particularly on slingshots, they are more fragile.
What’s the official word on this from Titan? (Please respond here if you like).

If it's a modern Stern that calls out 2" rings for the slings, up-size them to 2" 1/4" or 2" 1/2". The 2" 1/4" size came about because of the difference in stretch.

6 months later
#2540 5 years ago

What's recommended for replacing thin rubber sleeves on thick posts, such as the goalposts on WCS?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider RatShack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings?tu=RatShack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.