4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
20220601_175412 (resized).jpg
20220601_175349 (resized).jpg
A8BD4F72-00A6-4E3B-BD7F-5FA8B8FAA12D (resized).jpeg
IMG_2174 (resized).JPG
IMG_2171 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mr_Tantrum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1875 7 years ago

Hey, Mr. Titan, thanks for the vinyl wrap inspiration: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/vinyl-wrap-lockdown-bar-rails-etc/page/2#post-3456334

Also, before anyone thinks this post is too off topic, my Getaway does have all translucent Titan rings on it.

1 month later
3 weeks later
#1941 7 years ago

Not sure if I'm placing chuckwurt's icon correctly, but can't help but thinking this when I see it: "Doctor, doctor, doctor, doctor, doctor, doctor, doctor, and doctor. Well, did we miss anybody?"

#1943 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Right actor wrong movie it's from Fletch

Thought that might be the case, but if I ever want to laugh out loud I spin up Spies Like Us from the NAS - one of my favorites.

1 month later
#2003 7 years ago

Arrived home to a nice surprise - my order of red silicone rings to redo my Getaway was waiting for me. Now, just waiting on my newly ordered clear star posts and I'm ready to go with a new look all around (reversing from red posts & translucent Titan rings - which have held up superbly, btw).

#2013 7 years ago

My Getaway is all decked out in new red Titan rings (previously had red posts with clear rings).

IMG_4682.JPGIMG_4682.JPG

IMG_4684.JPGIMG_4684.JPG

IMG_4688.JPGIMG_4688.JPG

IMG_4686.JPGIMG_4686.JPG

#2016 7 years ago

Thanks. It is my first and only pin so far, so I've probably spent more time claenng, repairing, and modding than most. Have also redone cab graphics, vinyl rapped all the metal in red carbon, and my next adventure will be a pinsound with my own custom orchestration.

#2021 7 years ago

I have done a ton of mods, most of them homemade (including the gauges). If you have any interest, the Getaway forum is great. I promise this machine was nowhere even close to the condition it is now. In general, I have loved this as my first pin. Pretty basic rules, great light show, and fun to play.

Here is a link just to my posts: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-club-dispatch-run-a-make-on-license-plate-kingpin?tq&tu=Mr_Tantrum

FYI, I don't expect you to read everything (I'm not that presumptuous), but I've posted lots of photos of everything I've done over the last year since I purchased the pin.

Also, didn't mean to hijack the Titan thread and make it about me. Titan is great, and provides a great product that allows us all to be a little more creative with our pins in order to enjoy them that much more.

1 week later
#2034 7 years ago

I would say yellow too or mix it up.

Purple, orange, or a mix of the 2 would also look nice.

If you just go red or blue then you will have red on red or blue on blue in many cases given your star posts colors.

1 month later
#2067 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

My Titan organization solution.

Are you opening a Titan distribution center? Only thing that would impress me more is if you would stack them in rainbow order.

#2071 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

I'm sure my wife's OCD will make her stack them inthat order. I am an operator and all my games have Titans on them. I also shop other people's machines so I carry all colors on hand (pink and grey are on order) and let them pick what colors they want on their games.

Two opposite sides of the pinball spectrum, but with the same appreciation for Titan. I'm on my first and only pin so far (a Getaway), but from what I've seen nothing beats Titan! Great product, great service, and great owner. I'm actually on my second set after about a year, but not because anything wore out. Just changed the color scheme of my pin and went from clear to red rings.

1 month later
#2117 6 years ago
Quoted from Jason43:

Just tried a complete set of these on my Williams Comet. I like them so far. Can't tell a big difference between these and rubber.

Off the top of my head with my limited experience . . .
- Last longer
- Keep shape better
- Won't deteriorate/decompose
- Stay cleaner / easier to clean
- Vibrant colors with consistent play
- All of the above while playing similar to rubber

Now, you always will have originalists who prefer rubber, and that's okay. Otherwise, Titan set the bar for bands!

8 months later
#2392 6 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Installed blue on Paragon this morning

Looks great! - "I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa . . ."

5 months later
#2420 5 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

Definitely go up one size.

So you're saying "size does matter" and "bigger is better"? After all, you are "Titan"!

1 month later
#2428 5 years ago

I have a question. If you remove them from their posts, are they white through and through, or still yellow where they were not exposed?

#2436 5 years ago

Have you emailed or PM’d Titan? I know the owner, and he is a great guy who loves pinball, and is committed to quality products. He may be out of pocket, since I usually see him respond pretty quickly here in the thread. Anyway, he possibly could provide some insight.

5 months later
#2547 5 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

LOTR in yellow. I think I like it!
[quoted image]

Yellow is beautiful (not to mention green flipper rings)!

IMG_2043.JPGIMG_2043.JPGIMG_2044.JPGIMG_2044.JPG
5 months later
#2632 4 years ago

Well, I was working on my AFM this afternoon, and noticed there is another ring that is not documented. You can only see it when standing on the right side of the pin. There is a star post partially under the apron where the ball eject is. Just knowing it is there now bugs me, so I definitely want to add a GITD ring to it instead of the default black. Is this the same on the original AFM?

Can you let me know what size is standard for star posts so that I order the right thing? I also keep forgetting to order a set of your flipper button protectors, do you still have those in stock?

#2634 4 years ago

Forgot I had the extras. I’ll take a look, and thanks for the info.

4 months later
#2651 4 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Ive got a Jurassic Park and a Stranger things on the way! Any advice what color titans for each? Green on JP and Red on STh?

Orange also looks good on JP: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-stern-2019-owners-club-welcome-to-jurassic-park/page/43#post-5255876

Yellow would also look good, but I haven't seen a pic. Here is one with Titan greens on the flipper bats and yellow everywhere else on my DE JP: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jurassic-park-club/page/145#post-5391055

For STh, I think purple would look nice: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/stranger-things-club-join-our-party/page/10#post-5407491

6 months later
#2754 3 years ago

Just received my Titan order and I decided to add a T-shirt and Hoodie to support the brand. I must say that these are very high quality items. The dark gray hoody is great - very thick and heavy material. The black T-shirt is also awesome. I've been disappointed with the last several tees I've purchased online with various other companies due to how thin the material ended up being. However, the Titan tee is old school quality - thick heavy 100% cotton.

I highly recommend sporting Titan swag!

IMG_4527.JPGIMG_4527.JPGIMG_4526 (resized).JPGIMG_4526 (resized).JPG
2 months later
#2778 3 years ago

Darn you! Now I have to order more stuff.

#2780 3 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

They would probably look good on your JP but I rally want to see them on a new Avengers!

They are going on my JP for sure, but would look great on Avengers.

#2782 3 years ago

Jurassic Park (Premium) all decked out in Titan Competition Silicone Rings.

Orange in flipper/sling areas and pop bumper area, green for upper flipper and post, yellow (old, but soon to be new) everywhere else.

(See my kit under Chris Z. if you would like to order the same).

IMG_4944.JPGIMG_4944.JPG

#2795 3 years ago

JP with my new "new" yellow installed (except for under the Jeep - that's another day). I like the "new" yellow much better!

IMG_4996.JPGIMG_4996.JPG

#2798 3 years ago

Darn you again, Titan! I just needed 2 orange star posts, but ended up ordering $50 worth of stuff.

5 months later
#2857 2 years ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

Standards? or Low Bounce?
I put GITD Standards on a Stranger Things and it bounced all over the place. Hoping the GITD low bounces I'm about to order will be better...

Low bounce always, IMO. Significant difference in feel and playability, and I have them on all 8 of my flippers (3 pins).

8 months later
#2871 2 years ago
Quoted from McIntyre905:

Anyone got any coupon codes? Haha

The only Titan sale I'm aware of is during cyber Monday. I think you might could also save on shipping if you order them in advance of a pinball show like TPF where they can bring them for you to pickup in person. Even so, their products are already priced quite fairly, IMO (not sure what shipping to Canada is).

1 month later
#2879 2 years ago
Quoted from Pugster:

When I finally get my GZ Premium they will be going in day 1. Translucent w/green flippers…not sure if I’ll go low bounce or regular probably order both and try them out.
Titans rock!

I highly recommend the low bounce. I've had both on my pins and the thinner/low bounce flipper rings give you noticeably more control IMO. Also, they are still extremely durable and long-lasting.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mr_Tantrum.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings?tu=Mr_Tantrum and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.