4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
20220601_175412 (resized).jpg
20220601_175349 (resized).jpg
A8BD4F72-00A6-4E3B-BD7F-5FA8B8FAA12D (resized).jpeg
IMG_2174 (resized).JPG
IMG_2171 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MK6PIN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1079 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

God damn I need a tron. Haha. So badass

Yes the clears are badass on TRON, and yes, you must get one.....the machine just kills!!!

3 weeks later
#1121 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

Yes, competition which is awesome and like real rubber, and then regular which is like Superbands, not so awesome. Check out Titans website, you will see them both there.

whew...scared me too...ordered a complete set of flipper and ring rubber, and they were all called" competition" on the order...hopefully, I'm ok....

#1128 8 years ago
Quoted from QuarterGrabber:

I would say no. Sounds like the rubber ring you have on there is a size too small/tight. Go up one size in rubber in that spot.

yea...that's a tricky sling for sure....definitely don't turn the power up there, and if it's too tight, likely to break the ring pretty quick.....

#1161 8 years ago

Man, just put on the competition rings on my SM and FGY and MAJOR difference over the superbands......great product!!!! just when I thought my Pin budget could grow.....have to take inventory tonight....highly recommend.....mark

#1171 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Just got my package in today. Fast delivery!

you will like these!!! flipper feel is crazy good.......

1 week later
#1231 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Addams Family flippers in red on location.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

did my TAF w red too....looks great!!!!

#1232 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

go translucent! It is very tasteful and they do a great job of adding to the warm white glow.

finished translucents on TRON...looks awesome....

did white on my FGY, but think the translucents would have looked just as good

excited to do my WOZ w those, as I'm sure the light tubes will look excellent "glowing" through the rings......

1 month later
#1316 8 years ago
Quoted from Mocean:

A bunch of sterns recommend this, I know my Monopoly does. Would you recommend 2.5" instead? Finally getting around to a slings and flippers order for a bunch of games
Thanks!

Same question for me.....seems a lot of my Sterns call for ( and I've replaced with) 2"....haven't noticed any problems, but not sure what to look for ( they're not breaking)...is 2.5 a " known" replacement size for slings? I'd like to get the right ones for maximum life/ performance....thanks...mark

( and are there any other sizes that are called out in the manual that would be better suited w a different size?)

#1318 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Just ordered back ups for the kit I put in Avengers and a whole set to put in my Iron Man. Going with translucent for both. Thanks Titan!

I think I'm going to go translucent on all mine, moving forward ( love them on my TRONLE)..they just look great!!!

Going to put an order together tomorrow for WOZ and IM ....ditto on the thanks!!!....mark

#1321 8 years ago
Quoted from John_I:

Personally I have found that 2 1/2 inch rings fit slingshots properly on most DMD games. Over the years I have rarely bought kits or checked the manual to see what is called out, so I am kind of surprised to hear any games call out 2 inch on slings...

Well, paranoia setting in here....I've just gone by the manuals...they call for 2" on several of mine ( on one side)....one more thing to check....never ends.....

1 week later
#1337 8 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

***Titan Pinball will be closed from 12/29 to 1/13***
Due to some ridiculous clerical errors, my wife is having to return to Ukraine for a couple of weeks. I've never met her family, so I'm going with her. The site will still be up, but the checkout function will be disabled.
It's as good a time to go as any. We've got a restock order in production now, and it should be here right around the time we return.
There's also a new flipper ring in production that is geared toward control players. We'll be sending some out for testing and have them on the site asap.
Thank you all again for the wonderful support!
-Matt and Eve

Safe travels..and thanks for heads up....I'll have an order for you upon your return....mark

4 weeks later
#1369 8 years ago

Also not showing standard flipper in red....is that right?

#1374 8 years ago

Also, I strongly suggest that you use 2 1/2 for slingshots (especially on Sterns).
-Matt

So for IMVE ( which calls for (1x) 2" and (1x) 2 1/2" on the slings) would you recommend 2 1/2 " for both? Thanks...mark

#1381 8 years ago

I personally would. I have had one person tell me the 2" on IM was tight and started to show wear.

Got it....Ill wait til the red flipper rubber back n stock and complete the order....thanks...

11 months later
#1904 7 years ago

pinside always gets 10% off silicone, balls and a few other things. TITAN10 is the code

Drafts, didn't know that and just placed an order....

#1909 7 years ago

Ill throw something extra in there

TITAN rocks!!! Slowly switched all mine over...its BM66LE time!!!

6 months later
#2144 6 years ago

Love your stuff...time to restock....

Need 1 3/4" ring clear for my BM66LE turntable
Need 2 1/4" clear for my tron slings

Do you have these sizes?

I'll add to my order of pinballs and some standard sizes....thanks....mark

3 weeks later
#2199 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Feast your eyes upon AFMr LE with Grey Titans! Aint she a beauty?

Man, that does look great!!! I was going to experiment w a green fest, but like how yours turned out....

#2202 6 years ago

Mid September on the TOTAN post sleves and 2-1/4" rings.
If you are logged in, the website should save your cart. If you are shopping as a guest, it's hit or miss.

Love the gray!

Great news on the 2-1/4, and agree on the gray!! Both wins, and putting an order together....

1 week later
#2209 6 years ago

How close on the 2 1/4" clear? Just got my AFMRLE, and going grey, but wanted to add these for my Tron...

3 months later
#2314 6 years ago

The coupon is still active until Monday at midnight. There has to be $50 in qualifying items in your cart for the black friday coupon. If it still doesn't work shoot me a PM with your registered email address and I'll have a look.

It didn't work for me yesterday, but went through fine today....thank you for the 1 3/4" translucent!!! BM66 guys will thank you.....now, if only those 2 1/4" clears ever make it, TRON will be satisfied...great product!!!!

3 weeks later
#2357 6 years ago

Has anything ever happened w 2 1/4" translucents? Maybe they came and went without me seeing them? Heard they had been on order, but never saw them (TRON wants them badly).

Also ordered some 1 3/4" for my BM66LE last order. Labeling was "2" and they looked a bit dull, but fit, so I used one (there's only 1 under the turntable. Ideas?

Merry Christmas everyone, and Titan Rocks!!!!

#2359 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I don’t think any color of 2 1/4 are available yet. I’m patiently waiting. I want a ton of them.

ditto!!!! white and clear for me.......many many sales await...

#2363 6 years ago

2-1/4" is on order, correctly this time . ETA is early February.
The current 1-3/4" is marked 2-1/4" incorrectly. I mis-communicated the size to the shop when they were made. Have a Merry Christmas everyone!
Eric

Thanks Eric...new they were 2 "something", but smaller than my 2" I already had......I guessed right, and it fit fine.

Have a great Christmas!!!!!....mark

1 year later
#2544 5 years ago

For anyone looking for mini flipper for munsters premium/LE:
According to Stern, the mini playfield flipper rubber is the same part number 545-6187-00 as Shrek and Family Guy mini playfield flipper rubber. Can anyone confirm this? If this is the case, it would finally be time to tool up and have these made. We won't be able to carry all colors, but we can start with 3 or 4 choices like maybe black, glow, purple, red? Or maybe Green or dark blue instead of red? I must keep FG and Shrek in mind too...

I own both of these, and manuals concur the same part #....purple and light blue please!!!

1 month later
#2558 4 years ago

Any updates on mini pf bat rubbers ( Munsters and FGY)?

#2566 4 years ago

They are in production now. I should have them in a few weeks.

Sweet!!!

2 weeks later
#2590 4 years ago

We are happy to announce that Titan Tiny Flipper is now available in limited colors. These are the tiny flipper rubber for Munsters, Shrek and Family Guy mini playfield flippers. They are available at titanpinball.com on the Titan Competition Silicone Rings page in the "Ring Size" dropdown box, 6th item from the top. We have Purple, Blue and Translucent and in a few weeks we will also have Red, Green and Glow.
https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=52[quoted image]

BAMM!!..ordering today w some other needs....thank you!!!..mark

#2591 4 years ago

We are happy to announce that Titan Tiny Flipper is now available in limited colors. These are the tiny flipper rubber for Munsters, Shrek and Family Guy mini playfield flippers. They are available at titanpinball.com on the Titan Competition Silicone Rings page in the "Ring Size" dropdown box, 6th item from the top. We have Purple, Blue and Translucent and in a few weeks we will also have Red, Green and Glow.
https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=52[quoted image]

Absolute home run with these!!!! Your flipper bat rubbers are slightly thicker, and really allow you to control the ball much, much better, as it provides a great "soft" feel.

Can't recommend enough...THANK YOU!!!!

Munsters (2) (resized).jpgMunsters (2) (resized).jpg
1 year later
#2763 3 years ago

TITAN10 is still correct. It's good for 10% off Titan Competetion Silicone products, excluding the bulk variety pack and the universal ring kit.

Ugh.....this is what I get for not reading this thread for awhile......Can you post the correct size to order for AIQLE disc spinner? I've taken a stab at it...we'll see if I'm close when the next order arrives....thx....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MK6PIN.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings?tu=MK6PIN and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.