4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
20220601_175412 (resized).jpg
20220601_175349 (resized).jpg
A8BD4F72-00A6-4E3B-BD7F-5FA8B8FAA12D (resized).jpeg
IMG_2174 (resized).JPG
IMG_2171 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MIL.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#221 9 years ago

Hi Titan .

Great looking product . Definitely going to buy some .

Quick question regarding particularly the 7/16" OD mini post rings ...

A lot of my games are newer Sterns and the 7/16" OD rings that are commonly found throughout them have a slightly larger hole in the centre than traditional 7/16" OD rings .

Do yours have the larger hole ? or the traditional sized smaller hole ? Also if you don't stock the larger holed ones , any chance you could make them in the future .

Here's a pic for reference . The black ring is from a newer Stern ( 7/16" OD with slightly larger hole in the centre ) and the white ring is a traditional sized one with the smaller centre .

101_9335.JPG101_9335.JPG

1 week later
#331 9 years ago

Hi Matt . I was wanting to order some to do my ACDC in orange . I can't seem to see where to order the mini-flipper rings from however .

Was hoping to get my order in by the end of the month to take advantage of your 10% off . Do you have the mini flipper rings in stock ? . Or will you have them in stock by the end of the month ? .

Cheers,

Scott M .

1 week later
#380 9 years ago

Sounds great Matt .

Hmm ... glow in the dark rings . Sounds interesting . Will they look similar to clear / translucent ones but with that slightly green tinge that most glow in the dark stuff has . Just thinking they will look awesome on my Metallica as I've got the Laseriffic Master of Puppets topper which has the glow in the dark grave markers .

1 month later
#559 8 years ago

Glad you got the mini flipper rings and GITD in stock Matt . Been waiting for these to come in before I placed an order .

GITD for Metallica !!! Oh YEAHHH !!

Cheers,

Scott.

1 week later
#616 8 years ago

Received my order today . Thanks again Matt @Titan Pinball . VERY quick service and quick delivery from USA to AUS.

I have my GITD ready to fit to Metallica . Gonna look sweet !

Quick question : I ordered some Mini Flipper Rings for the lower playfield in ACDC . The rings I received are the same diameter as the standard flipper rings but narrower in width . I was under the assumption that the mini flipper rings should be the same "width" as a standard flipper rubber ... BUT ... slightly smaller in diameter .

Have I ordered the wrong ones ?

#629 8 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

Crud. It looks like you ordered the right ones, and I pulled the wrong ones
Terribly sorry about that!
I see four of them on the order. Are they all wrong?
I can get the correct ones out asap.

Hi Matt . Yeah all the mini flipper rings I ordered are wrong . The standard ones in the bulk kit are correct .

Don't worry about posting the correct ones out .. I'm from Australia and the postage will be more than the rings are worth .

I'm sure I'll end up ordering more from you at some point . Keep it in mind and I'll drop you a reminder on my next order and get you to put them in with it .

#630 8 years ago

I almost forgot but thought I'd let everybody know about the customer service you get from Titan Pinball .

When I placed my order the checkout postage cost was a little bit high but I'm from Australia so I expected it .

After completing my order Matt sent me a partial refund as the actual postage cost was less than what I had been charged .

A lot of parts sellers would not do anything about it and pocket the extra $ , which leaves a customer feeling ripped off .

My refund was only a couple of $ and it's this kind of service that will keep me coming back time and time again .

Thank you Matt and Titan Pinball . Look forward to dealing with you again .

1 week later
#685 8 years ago

Crash . Is that post bent ? or does it just look that way in the pic .

Also check the post for a sharp edge at the groove . I've had posts before with a small sharp edge there from repeated ball hits . If you don't file the sharp edge off it will just chew through a new rubber .

1 week later
#705 8 years ago

Hi Matt .

Received my mini-flipper rings in the mail today . Thanks again for posting those out .

I'll endeavour to get both my machines fitted out with Titans over the next weekend or so and get some pictures up .

Thanks again . A1 service .

6 months later
#1341 8 years ago

I apologise that it's taken me so long to get these pics up . Christmas / New Years break from work has given me some time to finally get my Metallica back together after adding some mods and of course Titan's "Glow in the Dark" rings .

First impressions of these rings are they are great and act very close to normal rubber . Seems like they will be easy to keep clean too which is great .

Been a while since I've been in this thread and was just reading the comments regarding the 2" slingshot rings . I've got 2" now on my Metallica as well as my other new Sterns ( in normal rubber ) and haven't had an issue . One thing I do when fitting them is to make sure the ring is "evened out" . By this , I mean make sure it is stretched evenly around all 3 posts and not pulled too tight in any one corner .

Anyhow here's some pics to enjoy : ( Matt @Titan Pinball , feel free to use these pics for your site etc. )

IMG_9402_(resized).JPGIMG_9402_(resized).JPG

IMG_9397_(resized).JPGIMG_9397_(resized).JPG

IMG_9391_(resized).JPGIMG_9391_(resized).JPG

IMG_9394_(resized).JPGIMG_9394_(resized).JPG

IMG_9395_(resized).JPGIMG_9395_(resized).JPG

IMG_9396_(resized).JPGIMG_9396_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MIL.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings?tu=MIL and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.