4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
20220601_175412 (resized).jpg
20220601_175349 (resized).jpg
A8BD4F72-00A6-4E3B-BD7F-5FA8B8FAA12D (resized).jpeg
IMG_2174 (resized).JPG
IMG_2171 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Compy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#512 8 years ago
Quoted from Darscot:

That doesn't even look like the same material? Mine are not very old but show no signs of that type of transformation.

I believe Crash's photo is NOT of an actual competition silicone ring, but a regular rubber ring, and he was remarking about a potential decline in craftsmanship of that product. I could be wrong.

1 month later
#717 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I was about to ask about this. I was afraid of people seeing my kits but not buying them because there could be one or two rings they don't like. This makes it a lot easier for both customers and contributors and encourages remixing of existing kits. Is it possible to load a kit, make a change to ring types/count/colors, and save a new kit? That would save a lot of manual editing putting together a new kit from scratch.

The "Tweak this Kit" button has been there since the beginning and this is precisely what it is for. You just have to be logged in to view the option!

5 months later
#1295 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Matt said his guys are aware of it, yes.

Indeed we were made aware of it. Please refresh any pages on the site that you happen to be on and try it again. It should be fixed now.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused I hope everyone has a happy holiday! Lets play pinball.

1 month later
#1410 8 years ago
Quoted from songofsixpence:

Finishing up my Rollergames shop, and I have to say I love how the Titans look and feel!
20160203_172357_(resized).jpg

That RG looks sexy with those Titans on there! Testing out some new Titans on my TAF and TZ, I'll be sure to report back!

#1416 8 years ago

Been testing them out since yesterday (when Matt came and installed them) and they're playing very very well. Live catching is a synch with slightly less bounce.

Go get some!

1 year later
#2295 6 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

I got a coupon error with TITAN17BF today.

Interesting. We've got people going through using this coupon. What sort of error did you run into?

#2297 6 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Really no red left?
Magicchiz

The only thing we're out of is the 7/16 O.D. red color. Was there something else you were looking for?

#2301 6 years ago
Quoted from Cigaretteman:

Used CC instead F..K PayPal they are thief's anyway.....

Glad you got your stuff ordered! We're seeing PayPal transactions come through, though there are points where they will be unresponsive and you'll get errors like the one you saw. We'll keep an eye out for it! Thanks for the heads up!

#2330 6 years ago

To also add to what Titan mentioned regarding the ring and kits database:

We built this right after Titan Pinball launched. They were the first to introduce a vast quantity of colored silicone rings into the marketplace, and we knew that there would literally be hundreds of customer-created kits that would be possible depending on what people thought looked best on their games.

Most of the kits on that website (nearly 700 now) are community created. Many of them have pictures of the rings on that particular game. Most times a new game comes out, Eric or someone from the community will create a base kit for the game and match the rings to it according to the manual. Customers will then duplicate these kits and customize the colors. We encourage this, and its exactly why we built it. You also have a single button to click and order the kit.

Also, when you create a kit and verify it, when a customer orders that kit, the kit creator gets a percentage of the deal. This is how we got hundreds of kits in such short order, and the reception has been great.

I encourage you to check it out!

-- Jimmy

#2335 6 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I believe that part of what they're talking about is *location* - okay, so Game 'X' uses 3 x 1.5".. where do those 3 go?
Your customer kits do not show/have that information.

Ahh okay, thats quite a helpful suggestion! We can definitely see how we might be able to get that information, or make it easy for customers to provide that location. I looked at an old Capcom manual, and I see what you're referring to!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Compy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings?tu=Compy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.