New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 119764)

Titan Competition Silicone Rings

By Titan_Pinball

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2,776 posts
  • 425 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 18 hours ago by trk12fire
  • Topic is favorited by 192 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 901 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2020-11-19 21.33.22 (resized).jpg
    IMG_4526 (resized).JPG
    IMG_4527.JPG
    9E592F7B-D974-437D-80E4-69C72DFDBB71 (resized).jpeg
    73D61A5B-A882-48F4-A834-844F5CCC64E2 (resized).jpeg
    38D4628C-B116-40EB-A86F-920CFE68A49E (resized).jpeg
    KIMG0178 (resized).JPG
    8193A913-2968-4DE0-B8EB-2B7518A2F0BC (resized).jpeg
    D1480611-35F7-461D-A310-3E6B180F83FD (resized).jpeg
    EC198149-1682-44D3-B583-441B3CC82B42 (resized).jpeg
    91D1C1EC-EEB9-4714-932D-F2026311BBC6 (resized).jpeg
    C2AC2025-D0A4-4770-B2CE-3644D20910D9 (resized).jpeg
    17DCD902-D4EC-4F2A-8FFD-1A18A8581F38 (resized).jpeg
    B42EFE2F-AA52-48E5-B00B-2B86EBFFF902 (resized).jpeg
    0203F951-C101-4896-8F48-4C650F39ACB2 (resized).jpeg
    DDC82EAF-9B6D-4A3F-B039-039EA62C97E4 (resized).jpeg

There are 2776 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 56.
    #2751 6 months ago
    Quoted from trk12fire:

If you have a trough light, clear flipper rubbers look Bomb!
    [quoted image]

And I just ordered a full set of Red Titans for my Deadpool. Then decided to add through lighting. Should have got the clear for flippers. GITD would probably light up nice too.

1 month later
    #2752 5 months ago

Iron Maiden in red. I love it!

38D4628C-B116-40EB-A86F-920CFE68A49E (resized).jpeg73D61A5B-A882-48F4-A834-844F5CCC64E2 (resized).jpeg9E592F7B-D974-437D-80E4-69C72DFDBB71 (resized).jpeg
    #2753 5 months ago
    Quoted from WackyBrakke:

Iron Maiden in red. I love it!
    [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I just did a Maiden in red also. I was very happy how the red complimented the playfields tan color. I did use black posts and flippers. I am waiting on some ramp decals so I can finish it and was going to post some pictures. Guess I don't need to now.

3 months later
    #2754 62 days ago

Just received my Titan order and I decided to add a T-shirt and Hoodie to support the brand. I must say that these are very high quality items. The dark gray hoody is great - very thick and heavy material. The black T-shirt is also awesome. I've been disappointed with the last several tees I've purchased online with various other companies due to how thin the material ended up being. However, the Titan tee is old school quality - thick heavy 100% cotton.

I highly recommend sporting Titan swag!

IMG_4527.JPGIMG_4526 (resized).JPG
    #2755 61 days ago

Have a newb question - recently cleared my flipper rubbers, and within 50 plays they're smudged and dirty looking again. This a result of degrading black rubber elsewhere on playfield? No obvious decay or cracking.

#2756 61 days ago
    Quoted from HooperTriplett:

Have a newb question - recently cleared my flipper rubbers, and within 50 plays they're smudged and dirty looking again. This a result of degrading black rubber elsewhere on playfield? No obvious decay or cracking.

This is very common even in new games you have a steel ball rolling around and it is hitting metal parts you will always get this and just have to clean it.

#2757 61 days ago

You found the secret indicator! Think of the flipper rubbers as a reminder to clean your machine. When you see the flipper rubbers start getting that dark band on it, time to pull the glass, and do a once over with playfield cleaner, and clean ALL of the steel balls and ball guides. 10 minutes every 50 games seems reasonable for preventive maintenance, and you now have found the 'Time to Clean' indicator built-in!!! LOL

(Note to self: Make sure I have a bottle of playfield cleaner. GameRoomGuys, PBL, etc and even Amazon sell it for $15 a bottle)

#2758 61 days ago

it is also a result of micro-fine coil stop particles settling on your playfield from play.

2 weeks later
    #2759 41 days ago

Is the Titan10 coupon code no longer available or did it change to a new code?

#2760 41 days ago

TITAN10 is still correct. It's good for 10% off Titan Competetion Silicone products, excluding the bulk variety pack and the universal ring kit.

#2761 41 days ago
    Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

TITAN10 is still correct. It's good for 10% off Titan Competetion Silicone products, excluding the bulk variety pack and the universal ring kit.

Thanks order placed!

#2762 41 days ago
    Quoted from Mr_Outlane:

And I just ordered a full set of Red Titans for my Deadpool. Then decided to add through lighting. Should have got the clear for flippers. GITD would probably light up nice too.

I ordered a full set too, was lazy and used the one from the DB which didn’t have the skinny posts on it, rather standard... super fast shipping as always and well priced too considering Canada! Now I need to cringe and just order up skinny post rubbers and pay shipping again

#2763 40 days ago

Ugh.....this is what I get for not reading this thread for awhile......Can you post the correct size to order for AIQLE disc spinner? I've taken a stab at it...we'll see if I'm close when the next order arrives....thx....

#2764 40 days ago

Anybody have a rubber list for a Stern Star Trek Pro? I see there is a kit listed on Titan's site, but it's for a Premium/LE and I don't know what the difference would be from that to a Pro. Any help appreciated. Thanks!

4 weeks later
    #2766 11 days ago

If you haven't seen it already, here are a couple tips for flipper rubber and slings:

When installing flipper rubber you should always "unload" the tip. This means after the rubber is on the flipper bat, pinch the rubber and push it towards the tip of the flipper bat to slack the tip of the rubber as much as possible. Stretch it towards the tip until you see a visible gap between the tip of the flipper bat and the rubber. It will also help to rotate all of the rings once a month or so depending on the playing time.

The same method can be applied to slingshot rubber as well. I pre-stretch a little bit, then put the rubber on the sling posts and then pull 2 different sides at a time, repeatedly. The object would be to make the tension across the three posts as even as possible. Also, check the post groove for sharp corners. Star posts and metal posts can have sharp edges to the grooves that cut the “skin” of the silicone ring, and then they fail.

If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us! contact@titanpinball.com

Thanks,
    Eric

1 week later
    #2767 4 days ago

TITAN PINBALL BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY

20% off all orders over $50 Thursday November 26 at noon to Monday November 30 at midnight... coupon code TITAN20BF

The 20% off applies to ALL in-stock* products on the Titan website EXCEPT the 50 piece Universal ring kits, 100 piece Competition Bulk Variety Pack, other already discounted items, and Titan Pinmats. Also, free shipping on orders over $150 in the contiguous US!

*In-stock online products only, no rainchecks. 20% off does not apply to already discounted items: 50 piece Universal ring kits, 100 piece Competition Bulk Variety Pack, other already discounted items, and Titan Pinmats

#2768 4 days ago

I just swapped the rubber on my Ghostbusters for glow in the dark. It's like they were made for this game, it looks great. I pulled off a darker green from the previous owner which were also Titan and they are in perfect shape, other than being dirty. Has anyone tried batch cleaning these? I know I could clean individual rings with alcohol or Novus, but I'm tempted to toss them into the ultrasonic. Has anyone tried it? I could even run the ultrasonic with only alcohol.

2020-11-19 21.33.22 (resized).jpg
    #2769 4 days ago

20% off all orders over $50 Friday November 26 at noon to Monday November 30 at midnight... coupon code TITAN20BF
    The 20% off applies to ALL in-stock* products on the Titan website EXCEPT the 50 piece Universal ring kits, 100 piece Competition Bulk Variety Pack, other already discounted items, and Titan Pinmats. Also, free shipping on orders over $150 in the contiguous US!
    *In-stock online products only, no rainchecks. 20% off does not apply to already discounted items: 50 piece Universal ring kits, 100 piece Competition Bulk Variety Pack, other already discounted items, and Titan Pinmats

Can I confirm the date that this starts? Next Friday is the 27th.

#2770 4 days ago

Oops. Corrected. It is Thursday.

Quoted from Shredso:

Has anyone tried batch cleaning these?

I use glass cleaner or alcohol.

#2771 1 day ago

20% off all orders over $50 Thursday November 26 at noon to Monday November 30 at midnight... coupon code TITAN20BF

Are RING KITS eligible for this?

#2772 1 day ago

Absolutely. The database ring kits are just a ring list that puts the individual rings in your cart for the kit. So yeah! 20% off.

#2773 1 day ago

Just as a follow up on batch cleaning used Titan's. I put some alcohol in a jar with the dirty Titan's and ran it in the Ultrasonic for 5 minutes. They still required a wiping after rinsing the alcohol. I'm not sure the ultrasonic did any good, but it doesn't seem like it did any harm. They look brand new and went back into my stock.

#2774 19 hours ago

Is there a Black Friday Sale?

#2776 18 hours ago

I somehow missed that. Thank you Zitt

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 26.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 26.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 24.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 86.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 21.00
    £ 37.00
    Lighting - Led
    PinballToys
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7,299.00
    Pinball Machine
    Nitro Pinball Shop
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Creo Pinball
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 259.99
    Cabinet - Toppers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 37.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Cento Creations
    $ 14.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 349.95
    Lighting - Led
    Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 10.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Metal-Mods
    $ 249.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 11.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    Cabinet - Other
    Pinball Mod Co.
    $ 7,299.00
    There are 2776 posts in this topic. You are on page 56 of 56.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside