4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
20220601_175412 (resized).jpg
20220601_175349 (resized).jpg
A8BD4F72-00A6-4E3B-BD7F-5FA8B8FAA12D (resized).jpeg
IMG_2174 (resized).JPG
IMG_2171 (resized).JPG
There are 2,899 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 58.
#201 9 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

I sent an inquiry to my manufacturer to see if this is even an option. I would not be surprised if they were a good bit more expensive (if possible).

People will pay for quality and if they look good.

#202 9 years ago

Got the rest of my flipper rubber in and some matching slings....here's a couple quick cell phone pics:

2015_03_13_21_13_45_ProShot.jpg2015_03_13_21_13_45_ProShot.jpg

2015_03_13_21_14_14_ProShot.jpg2015_03_13_21_14_14_ProShot.jpg

Just want to reiterate that these really play like traditional rubber. If they even last half as long as SuperBands they are worth it (IMHO).

#204 9 years ago

I might be able to bring in some sample colors in very limited quantities. If I could get some pink, which pink would you want?

Titan Pinball Pink.jpgTitan Pinball Pink.jpg

#205 9 years ago

I might be able to bring in some sample colors in very limited quantities. If I could get some pink, which pink would you want?
Titan Pinball Pink.jpg

the one on the right.

if you do make them limited, hope you gonna send a pm.
i will add those with others to my order thats for sure.

#206 9 years ago

Yep the ones on the right look right!

#207 9 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

if you do make them limited, hope you gonna send a pm.

No worries. I probably won't get enough to put on the website. I'll just offer them here.

All of this is reliant on my manufacturer agreeing to a small sample run. They might say "no".

#208 9 years ago

GitD shouldn't be too hard or pricey, they use this same type of material with gitd for fishing as well as in the toy industry

#209 9 years ago

I agree with dark pink as well.

#210 9 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I agree with dark pink as well.

Me too. I think it would look good on a TSPP

#211 9 years ago

Received my rings already and they look great! Too bad i can't install them until I get rid of my TSPP and unfold my NBAFB. Only a week or two to go though

#212 9 years ago

Yeah, the hot pink on a Future spa would be OMFGAWESOME.

#213 9 years ago

looks like you gonna have to make a run of hot pink.

#214 9 years ago

If a run of hot pink doesn't happen I might have to get a set just to be safe haha.

#215 9 years ago

Just ordered a bunch more for an upcoming White Water project, which I did for a reason because long-lasting rings on one of the most difficult games to shop is extremely appealing. With any luck we should never have a use for traditional rubbers again!

#216 9 years ago

Hot pink would be great on Rollergames, too.

#217 9 years ago

Hot pink would be great on

Dolly Parton
Sexy Girl
Rollergames
Disco Fever
Playboy (all 3 versions)
Playgirl
Pokerino

#218 9 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Hot pink would be great on
Dolly Parton
Sexy Girl
Rollergames
Disco Fever
Playboy (all 3 versions)
Playgirl
Pokerino

Don't forget Big Dick !

#219 9 years ago

Wow, I could never forget Big Dick!

#220 9 years ago

I had white flipper rubbers on my JM because I thought it looked purty. It made it the hardest game I've ever played. No catching, passing, and dead bounces were all over.

I installed the white titan silicone flipper rubbers (and some clear slings) about a week ago, and it plays like a dream. Feels like red rubbers, looks amazing.

11056901_10155314039405344_1279060548_n.jpg11056901_10155314039405344_1279060548_n.jpg
#221 9 years ago

Hi Titan .

Great looking product . Definitely going to buy some .

Quick question regarding particularly the 7/16" OD mini post rings ...

A lot of my games are newer Sterns and the 7/16" OD rings that are commonly found throughout them have a slightly larger hole in the centre than traditional 7/16" OD rings .

Do yours have the larger hole ? or the traditional sized smaller hole ? Also if you don't stock the larger holed ones , any chance you could make them in the future .

Here's a pic for reference . The black ring is from a newer Stern ( 7/16" OD with slightly larger hole in the centre ) and the white ring is a traditional sized one with the smaller centre .

101_9335.JPG101_9335.JPG

#222 9 years ago

Ours seem to be in between the small and large hole size.

Titan Pinball 7-16 OD Silicone Rubber.jpgTitan Pinball 7-16 OD Silicone Rubber.jpg

Has anyone had any problems on newer Sterns?

#223 9 years ago

It looks like a small run of Hot Pink is inevitable.

If someone would add a kit(s) to the ring database : https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/ it would really help determine how many I should bring in.

I can't wait to see these installed!

#224 9 years ago

Well, I would be curious as to how those minipost rings hold up on Stern Star Trek. The factory ones on that game get shredded almost immediately. I replaced mine with the super band minipost rings, and those have really lasted. But they are extremely bouncy and difficult to put on.

#225 9 years ago

Will you please offer a BULK ring option.

Something like this?

http://www.pinballcenter.eu/catalog/120-premium-rubber-set-transparent-p-6445.html?language=english

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=486

I like the pinballcenter one better but something similar to either option would be nice. Please dont waste money on fancy packaging. Heck a gallon ziploc would be fine IMO.

I will place an order when this is available. thanks

#226 9 years ago

Just finished my CCC in yellow. Thanks Titan! Exactly what I was looking for.

010.JPG010.JPG
011.JPG011.JPG
012.JPG012.JPG
014.JPG014.JPG

#227 9 years ago

Finally someone posts some real pictures of these things. Looks nice!! That yellow really pops. Yellows from the other companies just looked nasty imo, but these look bright and clean. Orange would have looked nice on CC as well. Great job Neverahighscore. Titan if all the bounce tests and reports are true than you have a real winner here. Once you produce the mini flipper rubber I am going to buy a bunch of this stuff. Now anyone care to give any Ideas of what would look great on TZ?

#228 9 years ago

Just placed a huge order for these. Hope he has enough stock for every one that is doing likewise.

#229 9 years ago

Making an order now for my EBD and Big Game. Also posting kits on the website. I'll post pics when finished installing.

#231 9 years ago
Quoted from winteriscoming:

JP ended up with 586 total plays over the weekend at the Louisville Arcade Expo. The Titan Competion Silicone Rings are still in-tact. I just got the game set back up at home and don't have the energy for a close inspection at this time, but will post back with pics when I get back to it.

Any pics so far?

#232 9 years ago

picked up a few rubbers for the slingshots to check out

#233 9 years ago

Any chance in the future you might be able to produce a 5'' ring? Almost ready to start a PF swap on my High Speed and this pin requires 2 at the top of the playfield under the ramp. Be nice not to ever have to replace those 2 again. Thanks, just ordered a bulk variety pack!

#234 9 years ago

Awesome and thanks!

I ordered a kit to try them out. As a heads up the promo code, TITAN10, was not working for me.

I tried multiple times with no luck of it registering.

#235 9 years ago

I used the promo code successfully yesterday. Are you entering the code and clicking "update cart?" It should show a discount value at the bottom.

#236 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Awesome and thanks!
I ordered a kit to try them out. As a heads up the promo code, TITAN10, was not working for me.
I tried multiple times with no luck of it registering.

I couldn't get the promo code to work either. I just ordered the bulk variety pack and TITAN10 did not take to my cart.

#237 9 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I used the promo code successfully yesterday. Are you entering the code and clicking "update cart?" It should show a discount value at the bottom.

Yup. I tried the update cart. I exited completely out and redid the order. i could not get it to work at all.

#238 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

The TITAN10 code works for individual rings and any sample pack. It doesn't apply to the bulk kit due to the 30% already discounted.

However, I should have made that clear from the beginning, so I will be retro discounting any bulk kits purchased over the last day or so.

#239 9 years ago
Quoted from nvu4prod:

Any chance in the future you might be able to produce a 5'' ring?

If these continue to do well, I'd like to carry them all. The larger rings tend to get exponentially expensive due to the small amount you can have per mold.

#240 9 years ago

The TITAN10 code works for individual rings and any sample pack. It doesn't apply to the bulk kit due to the 30% already discounted.
However, I should have made that clear from the beginning, so I will be retro discounting any bulk kits purchased over the last day or so.

WOW, great service!

thanks!

#241 9 years ago

I want to do my AC/DC Premium in Titan rubber but not sure which color to go with. Has anyone done their game yet? Thinking blue or red or combo of both. Any pics out there???

#242 9 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

I want to do my AC/DC Premium in Titan rubber but not sure which color to go with.

Ooooh, go all red!

#243 9 years ago

Wow great product and as a business owner love the customer feedback and interactions. Will definitely be ordering a couple of bulk sets!

#244 9 years ago

I ordered sets for LOTR and Metallica. I will post feedback once I have them installed.

#245 9 years ago

While 5" won't sell as many as the others and will cost more, it would be great to have the option to re'rubber' a Genie, for example, with all competition Silicone.

#246 9 years ago

Oh, and I would love to see these in 3/8" flipper rubber for Gottlieb. I have a Stargate that I would like to re-rubbber in these as well.

#247 9 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

Oh, and I would love to see these in 3/8" flipper rubber for Gottlieb.

Is that the one with the bead in the center?

#248 9 years ago

Is that the one with the bead in the center?

No, it's just 0.375" wide band instead of 0.5". It's still 1-1/2" I.D. I'd love to see these available, too!

#249 9 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Pink, really?

Pink would be fun, I would put it on my Future Spa in a heartbeat.

#250 9 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Ok, we have 2 Addams Family's on location. And as you know they get played by the public more than any other game. So I swapped the left slingshot with a Competition ring and the right one with new rubber. The first game is at our main location (a laundromat) and it will get much more play than the one at the other location. I plan on doing the second one soon.

Just 5 days later, the rubber ring is already showing more dirt than the Competition ring. And don't forget that rubber also absorbs this dirt, which requires the use of a cleaner and contributes to wear. The silicone ring wipes clean with your finger.

image.jpgimage.jpg
image-9.jpgimage-9.jpg

There are 2,899 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 58.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.