4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
20220601_175412 (resized).jpg
20220601_175349 (resized).jpg
A8BD4F72-00A6-4E3B-BD7F-5FA8B8FAA12D (resized).jpeg
IMG_2174 (resized).JPG
IMG_2171 (resized).JPG
There are 2,899 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 58.
#2301 6 years ago
Quoted from Cigaretteman:

Used CC instead F..K PayPal they are thief's anyway.....

Glad you got your stuff ordered! We're seeing PayPal transactions come through, though there are points where they will be unresponsive and you'll get errors like the one you saw. We'll keep an eye out for it! Thanks for the heads up!

#2302 6 years ago

PayPal has cheap slow servers and they are probably hitting their limits today!

#2303 6 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

Just out of red 7/16” od. I have everything else.

Can't seem to add 3/4" translucent rings to my cart. Do you have this size in translucent in stock?

#2304 6 years ago

Discount code worked for me - thought I better get order in early!

#2305 6 years ago
Quoted from nvu4prod:

Can't seem to add 3/4" translucent rings to my cart. Do you have this size in translucent in stock?

I have loads if them. If it still won't let you add shoot me a PM with your email and I'll look at your cart.

#2306 6 years ago

Also got some new color Pinmats: red and glow in the dark!

I want that carpet!

#2307 6 years ago

That’s johns carpet. You’ll have to fight him for it LOL!

#2308 6 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

I got a coupon error with TITAN17BF today.

A.ka... user error, doh!

#2309 6 years ago

ETA on the red 7/16OD? Would like to make an order and need several of those. Not wanting to have to place 2 separate orders and shipping twice.

#2310 6 years ago

hopefully Friday on the 7/16 OD. They are in transit.

#2311 6 years ago

I am also getting an error when trying to use the code TITAN17BF

"Warning: Coupon is either invalid, expired or reached its usage limit!"

Is there a limit on it? I don't think I have any restricted items in my cart.

#2312 6 years ago

TITAN10 still works.

#2313 6 years ago

The coupon is still active until Monday at midnight. There has to be $50 in qualifying items in your cart for the black friday coupon. If it still doesn't work shoot me a PM with your registered email address and I'll have a look.

#2314 6 years ago

The coupon is still active until Monday at midnight. There has to be $50 in qualifying items in your cart for the black friday coupon. If it still doesn't work shoot me a PM with your registered email address and I'll have a look.

It didn't work for me yesterday, but went through fine today....thank you for the 1 3/4" translucent!!! BM66 guys will thank you.....now, if only those 2 1/4" clears ever make it, TRON will be satisfied...great product!!!!

#2315 6 years ago

Ordered mine yesterday, thanks.

#2316 6 years ago

Ordered no problems, code is working.
TITAN17BF. ALL CAPS.
Thank you for the long awaited Totan lamp posts. They are also good for several EM's and upper 2 in Big Guns, middle shot up top. Same exact post. Ive seen them on a few others. I will update that post as i remember.

#2317 6 years ago

Got it, thanks, I did not see the minimum and I wasn't even close. I ordered anyways, used TITAN10 thanks to Crash !

#2318 6 years ago

Just placed an order. Thanks for the Black Friday deal.

#2319 6 years ago

I've been putting off, sadly, the shop-out of my Black Knight. The Black Friday sale gave me the motivation I needed to figure out the size of each rubber ring and build a kit for it. I am going with all yellow on the upper playfield, including the flipper rings and all red on the lower playfield. Only the very best for my Black Knight!

Thank you Titan Pinball for the sale and for the quick turnaround on the order over the weekend!

#2320 6 years ago

LAST DAY! SALE WILL CLOSE TONIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!
Get your orders in now!

TITAN PINBALL BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY
20% off all orders over $50 Friday November 24 to Monday November 27 at midnight... coupon code TITAN17BF The 20% off applies to ALL in-stock products on the Titan website EXCEPT the 50 piece Universal ring kits, 100 piece Competition Bulk Variety Pack, already discounted items and Titan Pinmats.
2-1/2" clear will be back in stock and we will have genie lamp posts for TOTAN in 6 colors!

#2321 6 years ago

Been trying to order all weekend. The black friday code just starting working today.
Wish this guys would have responded to my several emails.

#2322 6 years ago

I'm sorry Tony. We have not received any other emails from you besides the one you sent on Nov 23, 2017, at 4:29 PM that we responded to at 5:42 PM

Black Friday code has been working since 10PM CST on 11-22 and still is working

Get your orders in! TITAN17BF

#2323 6 years ago

My order already shipped. Thanks for the fast service.

#2324 6 years ago
Quoted from chill:

My order already shipped. Thanks for the fast service.

Same, mine shipped the same day I ordered. I didn't realize there was another code for 10% off so I bought all kinds of different sizes and colors to try out. Looking forward to it!

#2325 6 years ago

I'm sorry Tony. We have not received any other emails from you besides the one you sent on Nov 23, 2017, at 4:29 PM that we responded to at 5:42 PM
Black Friday code has been working since 10PM CST on 11-22 and still is working
Get your orders in! TITAN17BF

Still no reply. I placed my order yesterday, nevertheless. Web site needs some work.

#2326 6 years ago

I think the website works fine. I click rings, i click size, i click quantity. It works.
What i wish Titan had was a ring database.
For instance, i got some purple Totan. I clicked a few Totan on database, but what i saw was what other guys had ordered. One of them had to many sizes and a few wrong.
What a i really want is a ring database, what ring belongs on every game and where. Much like capcom has in there manuals. Each location is numbered with a size. The Bally/Williams manual for Totan doesnt have this. Many dont. Older system 11's have sizes listed, but no location.
Its a hard thing to do i know, but we need to add this chart for each game.
Thanks again for sale and great product.

#2327 6 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I think the website works fine. I click rings, i click size, i click quantity. It works.
What i wish Titan had was a ring database.
For instance, i got some purple Totan. I clicked a few Toton on database, but what i saw qas what other guys had ordered. One of them had to many sizes and a few wrong.
What a i really want is a ring database, what ring belongs on every game and where. Much like capcom has in there manuals. Each location is numbered with a size. The BallyWilliams manual for Totan doesnt have this. Many dont. Older system 11's have sizes listed, buy no location.
Its a hard thing to do i know, but we need to add this chart for each game.
Thanks again for sale and great product.

It would be nice if this resource existed on any site. I created a kit for WCS based on 3 other kits listed at the time, and it's still wrong. Got a rubber chart from the WCS thread, that's wrong too. Incredible that after 20 years and the advent of the internet it's this tough to get a correct chart without buying a ring kit from someone.

#2328 6 years ago

Anyone have thoughts on what looks best on creature? Maybe just black? Trying to avoid green.

#2329 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Anyone have thoughts on what looks best on creature? Maybe just black? Trying to avoid green.

I have a buddy that used translucent and it looks amazing.

Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

What i wish Titan had was a ring database

You guys are talking about something aside from our standard ring database, correct?
https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/

I have been testing some enhancements to this portion of the site, would love to hear more suggestions.

#2330 6 years ago

To also add to what Titan mentioned regarding the ring and kits database:

We built this right after Titan Pinball launched. They were the first to introduce a vast quantity of colored silicone rings into the marketplace, and we knew that there would literally be hundreds of customer-created kits that would be possible depending on what people thought looked best on their games.

Most of the kits on that website (nearly 700 now) are community created. Many of them have pictures of the rings on that particular game. Most times a new game comes out, Eric or someone from the community will create a base kit for the game and match the rings to it according to the manual. Customers will then duplicate these kits and customize the colors. We encourage this, and its exactly why we built it. You also have a single button to click and order the kit.

Also, when you create a kit and verify it, when a customer orders that kit, the kit creator gets a percentage of the deal. This is how we got hundreds of kits in such short order, and the reception has been great.

I encourage you to check it out!

-- Jimmy

#2331 6 years ago
Quoted from Compy:

To also add to what Titan mentioned regarding the ring and kits database:
We built this right after Titan Pinball launched. They were the first to introduce a vast quantity of colored silicone rings into the marketplace, and we knew that there would literally be hundreds of customer-created kits that would be possible depending on what people thought looked best on their games.
Most of the kits on that website (nearly 700 now) are community created. Many of them have pictures of the rings on that particular game. Most times a new game comes out, Eric or someone from the community will create a base kit for the game and match the rings to it according to the manual. Customers will then duplicate these kits and customize the colors. We encourage this, and its exactly why we built it. You also have a single button to click and order the kit.
Also, when you create a kit and verify it, when a customer orders that kit, the kit creator gets a percentage of the deal. This is how we got hundreds of kits in such short order, and the reception has been great.
I encourage you to check it out!

I believe that part of what they're talking about is *location* - okay, so Game 'X' uses 3 x 1.5".. where do those 3 go?
Your customer kits do not show/have that information.

#2332 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

when in doubt go clear, it looks amazing on everything lol. chuckwurt said it a long time ago. Clear is the new white.

#2333 6 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

I believe that part of what they're talking about is *location* - okay, so Game 'X' uses 3 x 1.5".. where do those 3 go?

Ecactly what i meant at top post.

#2334 6 years ago

I have a buddy that used translucent and it looks amazing

Quoted from Dr-Willy:

when in doubt go clear, it looks amazing on everything lol. chuckwurt said it a long time ago. Clear is the new white.

Good idea. Maybe I’ll stick with black post sleeves and translucent rubbers.

#2335 6 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Ahh okay, thats quite a helpful suggestion! We can definitely see how we might be able to get that information, or make it easy for customers to provide that location. I looked at an old Capcom manual, and I see what you're referring to!

#2336 6 years ago

Excellent suggestions and I have done a couple of those in the past. Here is an example:
https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/view/id/464

As many of you know, Black Knight does not have a ring diagram in the original manual... It would be rather time consuming to do these for every machine, but I could at least start with the most popular ones... Here is another...

https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/view/id/521

#2337 6 years ago

I add pics of the game showing the location of each rubber ring. This helps me as much as the next person. Order the kit and then match up the rubber rings to the pics.

I also add a list of the rubber rings:

Black Knight
Yellow Upper Playfield with Yellow Flipper Rings and Red Lower Playfield with Red Flipper Rings

6x 7/16" OD 2x Yellow 4x Red
4x 5/16" ID 2x Yellow 2x Red
2x 1 1/4" 1x Yellow 1x Red
2x 1 1/2 1x Yellow 1x Red
1x 1 3/4" Yellow
2x 2" 1x Yellow 1x Red
3x 2 1/2" 1x Yellow 2x Red
2x 3" 1x Yellow 1x Red
4x Flipper Rings 2x Yellow 2x Red
1x Plunger Yellow

27 Rubber rings total

rubber_rings_upper (resized).jpgrubber_rings_upper (resized).jpg

rubber_rings_lower (resized).jpgrubber_rings_lower (resized).jpg

I don't use the diagram in the manual, if available. I test each rubber ring, one at a time for best fit. It is a time consuming process and it is easy to make mistakes. If you find a mistake, please share that feedback on the Titan Pinball Website.

#2338 6 years ago

Thanks Pecos! You also bring up a very good point: Fitment of rings can really impact the play-ability and longevity of any rubber ring. Just because the factory put a 2-1/2 in an area doesn't mean a 2-3/4 might not fit better, etc... If you really have to stretch that ring then it might need the next size larger.

#2339 6 years ago

If anyone was waiting on 7/16 OD Red mini post bumper they are in stock now along with Red Bulk kits!

#2340 6 years ago

The pics below show Black Knight with Titan Competition Rubber Rings, yellow on the upper playfield and red on the lower playfield. I also replaced the white pop bumper skirt with a new yellow one for even more color.

Be careful when stretching your rubber rings near metal ball guides. Stretch them AWAY from the edges of metall ball guides. I nicked one of my rubber rings. It shouldn't be a problem.

I really like these rubber rings. Only the best for my Black Knight! After a good shop-out and three new super shiny pinballs from Titan Pinball, Black Knight is playing super fast, just like I remember it when it was new.

Black Knight Titan Competition Yellow (resized).pngBlack Knight Titan Competition Yellow (resized).png

Black Knight Titan Competition Red (resized).pngBlack Knight Titan Competition Red (resized).png

Thanks Titan Pinball for helping me bring Black Knight back to life.

#2341 6 years ago

Nice! I had a BK for a while. It lives somewhere else now

#2342 6 years ago

Anyone have any good pictures of Ghostbusters with purple rings or glow in the dark ones even? Looking to color match my game and would love to see some examples. Thanks.

#2343 6 years ago

I don't know about good pictures, but here are some from the GB we sold a few weeks ago.

20170613_232819691_iOS (resized).jpg20170613_232819691_iOS (resized).jpg

20170613_232825629_iOS (resized).jpg20170613_232825629_iOS (resized).jpg

20170613_232829333_iOS (resized).jpg20170613_232829333_iOS (resized).jpg

20170613_233026252_iOS (resized).jpg20170613_233026252_iOS (resized).jpg

20171018_011441482_iOS (resized).jpg20171018_011441482_iOS (resized).jpg

20170613_232816655_iOS (resized).jpg20170613_232816655_iOS (resized).jpg

#2344 6 years ago

Get glow in the dark for GB. They look awesome

#2345 6 years ago

Just finished up doing my GOTG. Orange on flipper bats (changed bats from yellow to white) clear everywhere except the posts by the ramps which I did in blue. I have a complete ring kit written down I'll add it to the site soon.

IMG_4895 (resized).JPGIMG_4895 (resized).JPG

IMG_4898 (resized).JPGIMG_4898 (resized).JPG

IMG_4896 (resized).JPGIMG_4896 (resized).JPG

IMG_4900 (resized).JPGIMG_4900 (resized).JPG

IMG_4903 (resized).JPGIMG_4903 (resized).JPG

#2346 6 years ago

Williams Laser Cue with yellow Competition Silicone Rings on upper playfield and light blue Competition Silicone Rings on lower playfield. Kit added with Silicone Ring Chart. Yellow pop bumper skirts added for more color up top.

upper_rubber_ring_chart (resized).jpgupper_rubber_ring_chart (resized).jpg

lower_rubber_ring_chart (resized).jpglower_rubber_ring_chart (resized).jpg

Rubber Rings in Order (resized).jpgRubber Rings in Order (resized).jpg

Laser Cue Silicone Ring Chart

A. 9x 5/16" ID
B. 1x 3/4"
C. 3x 1 1/4"
D. 4x 1 1/2"
E. 1x 2"
F. 1x 2 1/2"
G. 1x 3"
H. 1x 3 1/2"
1x Shooter Tip
3x Post Sleeves
1x 1/2" Mini Fliper
3x 1/2" Flipper

A. 8x Upper 1x Lower 5/16" ID
B. 1x Upper 3/4"
C. 1x Upper 2x Lower 1 1/4"
D. 2x Upper 2x Lower 1 1/2"
E. 1x Upper 2"
F. 1x Lower 2 1/2"
G. 1x Upper 3"
H. 1x Lower 3 1/2"
1x Lower Shooter Tip
3x 1x Upper 2x Lower Post Sleeves
1x 1/2" Upper Mini Fliper
3x 1/2" Lower Flipper

16 Upper Rings + Post Sleeves + Flipper (Yellow)
13 Lower Rings + Post Sleeves + Shooter Tip + Flippers (Light Blue)

29 Silicone Pieces Total

Note: I've changed the left lane post sleeve from upper (yellow) to lower (light blue). Yellow shown in the pics.

DSCF3069 (resized).JPGDSCF3069 (resized).JPG

DSCF3067 (resized).JPGDSCF3067 (resized).JPG

#2347 6 years ago

SF2 with orange flipper rings, blue post sleeves & the rest is translucent.

IMG_20171215_1626405.jpgIMG_20171215_1626405.jpg
IMG_20171215_1627397.jpgIMG_20171215_1627397.jpg
IMG_20171215_1625285.jpgIMG_20171215_1625285.jpg
IMG_20171215_1626131.jpgIMG_20171215_1626131.jpg

IMG_20171215_1626262.jpgIMG_20171215_1626262.jpg
IMG_20171215_1625362.jpgIMG_20171215_1625362.jpg

#2348 6 years ago

Any 2 1/4 rings in stock?

#2349 6 years ago

Anyone else have any problems with the Titan sleeves not holding up? I just bought a bunch of color combos on the Black Friday sale, and after 100 plays on GotG, most of the post sleeves on the bottoms of the ramps are shredded. Maybe the purple ones are softer or somethin?

#2350 6 years ago
Quoted from djoverpour:

Anyone else have any problems with the Titan sleeves not holding up? I just bought a bunch of color combos on the Black Friday sale, and after 100 plays on GotG, most of the post sleeves on the bottoms of the ramps are shredded. Maybe the purple ones are softer or somethin?

I had an issue on my X-Files where the sleeves take a real beating. I swapped them out for Titans rubber sleeves, and those are holding up quite well. The only issue is that the rubber ones are a bit thicker so they take up slightly more space.

There are 2,899 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 58.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings/page/47?hl=hawknole and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.