4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
20220601_175412 (resized).jpg
20220601_175349 (resized).jpg
A8BD4F72-00A6-4E3B-BD7F-5FA8B8FAA12D (resized).jpeg
IMG_2174 (resized).JPG
IMG_2171 (resized).JPG
There are 2,899 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 58.
#2251 6 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

Yes sir. You need a 3/8" (tall) flipper. Standard is 1/2" tall.

Can you post a link to the flipper rubbers I need?

Thank you

#2252 6 years ago

The next version of our website will have individual product pages but right now, the size is an option in a drop-down select.

https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=52

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

#2253 6 years ago

Any special rubbers specific to Titan that may be required for TFTC?

Or is the kit in Titan database accurate?

#2254 6 years ago

The next version of our website will have individual product pages but right now, the size is an option in a drop-down select.
https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=52

Thank you....I will order these when I place my next order for TFTC

#2255 6 years ago

Is it possible 2” is not the correct size for Aerosmith slings? It’s what the manual says but they’re tight and turn white in the corners from the stress. Already roached one out.

F673ECC3-F0B4-4C24-BC3D-17ED8A61DB82 (resized).jpegF673ECC3-F0B4-4C24-BC3D-17ED8A61DB82 (resized).jpeg

4FD7B0DC-4D90-4705-9A91-EF7F51B3C7F8 (resized).jpeg4FD7B0DC-4D90-4705-9A91-EF7F51B3C7F8 (resized).jpeg

#2256 6 years ago

Try 2 1/2.

The Titan size chart is a great resource.

IMG_6750 (resized).PNGIMG_6750 (resized).PNG

#2257 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Try 2 1/2.

Arrrg! Didn’t even see that recommendation. Thanks.

#2258 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Arrrg! Didn’t even see that recommendation. Thanks.

Yeah I always forget about it and I was one of the ones calling for it! Haha

#2259 6 years ago

Titan has some 2-1/4" rings due in shortly too

#2260 6 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Try 2 1/2.

Where'd you get that chart on their website? I can't seem to locate it.

I would like to double check my TFTC order before finalizing it.

Thanks

#2261 6 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Where'd you get that chart on their website? I can't seem to locate it.
I would like to double check my TFTC order before finalizing it.
Thanks

When you click on the Titan competition rings section it's below the pictures of all the rings. Just keep scrolling.

#2262 6 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

s it possible 2” is not the correct size for Aerosmith slings?

Very common problem. Same deal on Dialed In as well. 2-1/2" works more reliably but they will be a little loose.

2-1/4" will be here soon! August and October were very tough months for international logistics... They are positively on the way now and will hopefully be here November 15.

#2263 6 years ago

Indiana Jones in Orange

IMG-0369 (resized).JPGIMG-0369 (resized).JPG

unnamed (resized).jpgunnamed (resized).jpg

#2264 6 years ago

looks awesome! Love that game. Fun for hours.

#2265 6 years ago

As the Titan rubbers on my machine seemed to get noticed in the SoF thread, I figured I'd give a nod here as well. Always my go-to for such products Helped a ton in matching the appearance of the walls in SoF. The blue star posts were also from Titan.

Titan3 (resized).jpgTitan3 (resized).jpg
Ttian2 (resized).jpgTtian2 (resized).jpg
Titan1 (resized).jpgTitan1 (resized).jpg

EDIT: And here's a before shot for comparison:

sofdrop2 (resized).jpgsofdrop2 (resized).jpg

#2266 6 years ago

You guys never cease to impress with the attention to detail on these games. I'm really digging the light blue. It's a really good match.

LIONMAN!

#2267 6 years ago

I agree! Your SoF looks amazing! Nice job! I might do that to our SoF! Thanks for the inspiration.

1 week later
#2268 6 years ago

How about Harley Davidson 2nd Edition? I'm thinking about light blue or black. My lady friend is thinking green! Anyone who is good with colors have a suggestion?

#2269 6 years ago

For anyone I missed via email:

White 7/16" OD and Black standard post rubber is back in stock! This also means Black and White Bulk Kits are back!

https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=33&product_id=57

TOTAN posts, red 7/16 OD, 2-1/2" translucent and NEW SIZE 2-1/4" in all colors except pink and gray will be here November 15.

Thanks and keep the pictures coming!

Eric

#2270 6 years ago

Put glow in the dark on slings and flippers on Scared Stiff, the rest is in gray

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

1 week later
#2271 6 years ago

Got a SW Premium waiting on some 2-1/2 ID Translucent rings.......got everything else but that ordered from ya!

#2272 6 years ago

I don't see TOTAN posts on the Titan website - are they the same as the 3/4" bumpers?

#2273 6 years ago

Totan posts are a special size not used on anything else as far as I know... They will hopefully be here before the holiday along with everything else that is missing. Except Red 7/16" OD mini post bumpers. Those are out for a few more weeks.

#2274 6 years ago

Totan posts are a special size not used on anything else as far as I know... They will hopefully be here before the holiday along with everything else that is missing. Except Red 7/16" OD mini post bumpers. Those are out for a few more weeks.

#2275 6 years ago

Great job for providing those sizes! If I was an owner I would be very happy and grateful for that.

#2276 6 years ago

Still waiting on some 2-1/2" ID Translucent rings.....

#2277 6 years ago

TITAN PINBALL BLACK FRIDAY/CYBER MONDAY

20% off all orders over $50 Friday November 24 to Monday November 27 at midnight... coupon code TITAN17BF The 20% off applies to ALL in-stock products on the Titan website EXCEPT the 50 piece Universal ring kits, 100 piece Competition Bulk Variety Pack, already discounted items and Titan Pinmats.

2-1/2" clear will be back in stock and we will have genie lamp posts for TOTAN in 6 colors!

Black-Friday-Turkey-Scare (resized).jpgBlack-Friday-Turkey-Scare (resized).jpg

#2278 6 years ago

So I do have to give y'all some bad news. The 2-1/4" rings were a fail. They will have to be remade. ETA is of course asap but we may be looking at January on those. Sorry guys.

#2279 6 years ago

So I do have to give y'all some bad news. The 2-1/4" rings were a fail. They will have to be remade. ETA is of course asap but we may be looking at January on those. Sorry guys.

Damn

#2280 6 years ago

20% off all orders over $50 Friday November 24 to Monday November 27 at midnight... coupon code TITAN17BF The 20% off applies to ALL in-stock products on the Titan website EXCEPT the 50 piece Universal ring kits, 100 piece Competition Bulk Variety Pack, already discounted items and Titan Pinmats.
2-1/2" clear will be back in stock and we will have genie lamp posts for TOTAN in 6 colors!

When will the 2-1/2" clear show as in stock on the website?? Trying to add a DI kit to my order, shows those are only ones not avail and directed to my "wish list".

#2281 6 years ago

Just updated it. They are available now.

#2282 6 years ago

Cool....just placed an order. Love y'all stuff and your service...

...except: your Checkout system has a bug in it.

I log in. Select the items I wanted. Cart at the top of the page shows the correct items and number. Proceed thru the checkout tabs. At the last tab for payment all of the sudden all of the items from this order AND the last order are now in the cart!! Now I have to go and manually delete ALL the items and start over, and now the process works.......

Please fix this bug, very irrititating.....especially when the last order had 20 items!

Thanks!!

#2283 6 years ago

Awesome, now just gotta wait til midnight on Friday! Thanks.

#2284 6 years ago

Great deal Eric!

#2285 6 years ago

Im in. Ordering lots on Sat. Thanks for the Totan posts. I want to try a few colors. Got about 10 Totan games in last night and was thinking about Titan bands the whole time and having bad games.

#2286 6 years ago
Quoted from AUKraut:

Please fix this bug, very irrititating.....especially when the last order had 20 items!
Thanks!!

interesting! I'll definetly look into this. Would you mind emailing me at [email protected] with your name and email? That way I can look at your account specifically to try to replicate the problem. We upgraded our web hosting last week so we are expecting less problems and it should be MUCH faster.

#2287 6 years ago

interesting! I'll definetly look into this. Would you mind emailing me at [email protected] with your name and email? That way I can look at your account specifically to try to replicate the problem. We upgraded our web hosting last week so we are expecting less problems and it should be MUCH faster.

email sent.....Thanks!

#2288 6 years ago

On a related note, I do happen to have a shitload of 1-3/4" rings marked 2-1/4". But they are indeed exactly 1.75" ID rings. They will be on blowout for .80 ea. I have all colors except pink and grey.

Single 1 3-4 ID (resized).jpgSingle 1 3-4 ID (resized).jpg

TOTAN POSTS for the genie lamp spinner!!!

totan (resized).jpgtotan (resized).jpg

#2289 6 years ago

I put LED Flasher - 8 SMD In the bed of my truck, works much better

D9BD3F58-0A2D-4814-ADEB-130F5DBBD74A (resized).jpegD9BD3F58-0A2D-4814-ADEB-130F5DBBD74A (resized).jpeg

#2290 6 years ago

Also got some new color Pinmats: red and glow in the dark!

pinmat_red-800x800 (resized).jpgpinmat_red-800x800 (resized).jpg

pinmat_glow-800x800 (resized).jpgpinmat_glow-800x800 (resized).jpg

pinmat_blue-800x800 (resized).jpgpinmat_blue-800x800 (resized).jpg

pinmat_glow2-800x800 (resized).jpgpinmat_glow2-800x800 (resized).jpg

#2291 6 years ago

SUPRISE! Also free shipping for orders over $250 to the contiguous USA

AFM_Martian_Led_eyes-2 (resized).jpgAFM_Martian_Led_eyes-2 (resized).jpg

#2292 6 years ago

Nice pictures of the mats and man that is some cool carpet!

#2293 6 years ago

I assume AFMr comes stock with all black rubbers.. I'll be switching them out and adding Titans - as usual. Anyone have any color suggestions or pics to share? I'm thinking yellow could look good.. cheers

#2294 6 years ago

I got a coupon error with TITAN17BF today.

#2295 6 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

I got a coupon error with TITAN17BF today.

Interesting. We've got people going through using this coupon. What sort of error did you run into?

#2296 6 years ago

Really no red left?
Magicchiz

#2297 6 years ago
Quoted from Magicchiz:

Really no red left?
Magicchiz

The only thing we're out of is the 7/16 O.D. red color. Was there something else you were looking for?

#2298 6 years ago

Just out of red 7/16” od. I have everything else.

#2299 6 years ago

PayPal reports error when trying to check out and has done so for the last hour for me anyway

#2300 6 years ago

Used CC instead F..K PayPal they are thief's anyway.....

There are 2,899 posts in this topic. You are on page 46 of 58.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings/page/46 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.