4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
20220601_175412 (resized).jpg
20220601_175349 (resized).jpg
A8BD4F72-00A6-4E3B-BD7F-5FA8B8FAA12D (resized).jpeg
IMG_2174 (resized).JPG
IMG_2171 (resized).JPG
There are 2,899 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 58.
#2101 6 years ago

As always your stuff is great @titan_pinball.

My Paragon undergoing white.

2017-02-18 19.35.45 (resized).jpg2017-02-18 19.35.45 (resized).jpg
And my GoTLE with clear.
2017-06-03 15.41.56 (resized).jpg2017-06-03 15.41.56 (resized).jpg
2017-04-25 16.20.45 (resized).jpg2017-04-25 16.20.45 (resized).jpg

#2102 6 years ago

Looks great!!!

Anyone here going to Pintastic? You can play 13 machines with fully converted to Titan rubbers in the pintastic vendor hall free play area and the VIP lounge!

#2103 6 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

Looks great!!!
Anyone here going to Pintastic? You can play 13 machines with fully converted to Titan rubbers in the pintastic vendor hall free play area and the VIP lounge!

Are you going to pintastic? I need to order some stuff and could save on shipping.

#2104 6 years ago
Quoted from jrio101:

Are you going to pintastic? I need to order some stuff and could save on shipping.

I second that. Would love to pick up some Titan stuff at Pintastic.

#2105 6 years ago

I just put the clears on my Black Knight. Great product, thanks Titan.

#2106 6 years ago
Quoted from jrio101:

Are you going to pintastic?

Unfortunately no. I'd really like to. Being a husband/wife business with kids has that disadvantage.

#2107 6 years ago

my strikes and spares will be in the free play area, it is fully converted over to white titan rubbers if anyone wants to test them out.

#2108 6 years ago

Finally did my GoT LE in Yellow! So purty!

376bfcdf-6096-47af-ad00-6efc7f14feb7 (resized).jpg376bfcdf-6096-47af-ad00-6efc7f14feb7 (resized).jpg

#2109 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Great thing about GOT, especially the pro, you can do a game with not much more than a sample pack. Haha

#2110 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I'm bringing this game over to my friends, James and Tricia, this weekend so they have it for the summer to play. I need room for AFMr and they love pinball, so it's a win-win. They get GoT and I don't have to sell it!

#2111 6 years ago

Some KISS yellow here.

KISS rubber kit is wrong on the 5/16th - 2 short.

IMG_1520 (resized).JPGIMG_1520 (resized).JPG

#2112 6 years ago

Just finished adding Titans to my Fathom during a playfield swap. I did partially cut one of the rings against a ball guide when I was installing it (some of those posts are spaces really close to the guides), but it is holding up so far and hidden under a plastic anyway

261 (resized).JPG261 (resized).JPG
268 (resized).JPG268 (resized).JPG
221 (resized).JPG221 (resized).JPG

#2113 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Some KISS yellow here.

KISS rubber kit is wrong on the 5/16th - 2 short.

Shapeshifter What was your order number? I'll send them to you.

#2114 6 years ago

Hey Pinside! I just wanted to let everyone know: Orders placed after noon on Wednesday, 6-21 will not ship until Tuesday, 6-27.
Thanks!

#2115 6 years ago

There are 2 different cross-section sizes for a 3/8" I.D. ring - 3/16" and 1/4". Any future consideration for making the 1/4" available? The 3/8" I.D. silicone on modern Stern games look odd (too thin) in comparison to the stock rubber ring.

#2116 6 years ago

Just tried a complete set of these on my Williams Comet. I like them so far. Can't tell a big difference between these and rubber.

#2117 6 years ago
Quoted from Jason43:

Just tried a complete set of these on my Williams Comet. I like them so far. Can't tell a big difference between these and rubber.

Off the top of my head with my limited experience . . .
- Last longer
- Keep shape better
- Won't deteriorate/decompose
- Stay cleaner / easier to clean
- Vibrant colors with consistent play
- All of the above while playing similar to rubber

Now, you always will have originalists who prefer rubber, and that's okay. Otherwise, Titan set the bar for bands!

#2118 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Off the top of my head with my limited experience . . .
- Last longer
- Keep shape better
- Won't deteriorate/decompose
- Stay cleaner / easier to clean
- Vibrant colors with consistent play
- All of the above while playing similar to rubber
Now, you always will have originalists who prefer rubber, and that's okay. Otherwise, Titan set the bar for bands!

I can tell by the texture, they will be easier to clean, which is a huge plus. Hopefully they'll keep some of the crud/dust on the playfield to a minimum as well.

1 week later
#2119 6 years ago

The white bulk kit uses 10 of the 7/16" OD post bumper rings. I'm out of those as well and expect them at the same time.

What is the status on the white 7/16" OD rings?

Also - any ETA on 2-1/4" rings for early Stern?

#2120 6 years ago

All out of stock rings should be here tomorrow, Friday June 30!

2-1/4" rings are on order but could take as long as 90 days since it is a new size for us.

#2121 6 years ago

All out of stock rings should be here tomorrow, Friday June 30!
2-1/4" rings are on order but could take as long as 90 days since it is a new size for us.

Great news!
Will place order as soon as you post the7/16" OD's in white on the site. Love the Titan rings!!

#2122 6 years ago

Fingers crossed that shipment includes all the clear rubbers on back order like the 3/16 id. Hoping to clear out my back order cart and get a shipment going. Love your products!!!
Dave

#2123 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Fingers crossed that shipment includes all the clear rubbers on back order like the 3/16 id

It sure does! We are ramping up our inventory levels as we grow. I have a new storage space in a shared warehouse that will allow us to keep more inventory.

Thanks for the compliments guys!

#2124 6 years ago

So.... I got rings a day early... and they are all checked in!

EVERYTHING should be back in stock. Pinside is always the first to know.

Excelent! Release the hounds...

570741-mrburns.gif (resized).jpg570741-mrburns.gif (resized).jpg

#2125 6 years ago

So.... I got rings a day early... and they are all checked in!
EVERYTHING should be back in stock. Pinside is always the first to know.
Excelent! Release the hounds...

Ordered my Seabitch rings! Thanks........

#2126 6 years ago

Love this product and company!! Placed my order for the clear ring conversion. Only plea is the 5/16" ID clear still show as out of stock so I just made them GITD (4). I am in No rush for my order so If possible I would Love it if you changed those to clear. If not no big deal. Thanks for the amazing service and hope you both have a Wonderful holiday!!

Dave K

#2127 6 years ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

the 5/16" ID clear still show as out of stock

Oh man... did I ever screw up.. I missed white and clear 5/16" on this last huge ring order. I'll try to dig up 4 of them for you.

I placed a rush order last night. Hopefully just a couple weeks....

#2128 6 years ago
Quoted from sudsy7:

There are 2 different cross-section sizes for a 3/8" I.D. ring - 3/16" and 1/4". Any future consideration for making the 1/4" available? The 3/8" I.D. silicone on modern Stern games look odd (too thin) in comparison to the stock rubber ring.

Is that a "no" I don't hear?

#2129 6 years ago

FFS my last two orders I ordered 7-16 Id clear instead of 7-16 od. I'm such an idiot.

#2130 6 years ago
Quoted from sudsy7:

Is that a "no" I don't hear?

I had to look into that one.

At 7/16" ID and smaller the cross section does go to 5mm [.197"]. All rings 3/4" and larger are 6.35mm [.250"]. This is mainly to accommodate SS and EM where the lanes at the top or other areas were too tight to use 1/4" cross section. I had not been asked this before, but we keep track of these comments and requests. There are no current plans to produce a thicker ring at the smaller sizes but who knows in the future.

#2131 6 years ago

ordered my The Brain aka TSPP ring kit.

#2132 6 years ago

At 7/16" ID and smaller the cross section does go to 5mm [.197"].

Not exactly. The Stern manuals are calling out 1/4" cross section for the 3/8" I.D. I notice the difference every time I "re-silicone" Stern games.

3_8 Ring (resized).jpg3_8 Ring (resized).jpg

#2133 6 years ago
Quoted from sudsy7:

At 7/16" ID and smaller the cross section does go to 5mm [.197"].

I meant our rings. They were designed that way to accommodate EM and SS machines.

#2134 6 years ago

No Aerosmith kit in the database yet?

#2135 6 years ago

Those will be bumpers specifically for TOTAN. ETA fall of 2017. So much for surprises!
In the meantime, I believe a 3/4" bumper might work although it will be short. The TOTAN bumper is almost twice as high.

I hope You will make the TOTAN in a few colors. Yellow doesn't really work for me. New discs are in production and will be in factory red new clear and blue I believe Rick said and purple.
I'd love Purple posts for Totan Lamp!
Thanks

#2136 6 years ago

Red, Blue, Yellow, Purple and Translucent are all planned for the TOTAN posts.

#2137 6 years ago

Red, Blue, Yellow, Purple and Translucent are all planned for the TOTAN posts.

I wish i could give you 2 thumbs up!

#2138 6 years ago

Any eta on when the 1 3/4" rings will be back? Need one in white, but not seeing it on the site.

#2139 6 years ago

We don't make a 1-3/4" ring yet. We are still on the fence on that size because we haven't found an instance where a 2" won't work instead.

#2140 6 years ago

We don't make a 1-3/4" ring yet. We are still on the fence on that size because we haven't found an instance where a 2" won't work instead.

That explains it! Will give a 2" a try.

#2141 6 years ago

My order arrived Super fast and perfect as always! Even corrected my incorrect selection without delay. Like with Any company I Truly appreciate when quality/service/support is the Primary focus even at the cost of profit. In my opinion thats why companies like this and Pinball Life will be around our hobby for a Long time.... Need to go rubber my machine now! Thank you!

#2142 6 years ago

Awesome! We never get tired of hearing that!

Thanks to everyone for your support.

#2143 6 years ago

Thanks Titan for the great customer service! I had an issue with a couple of silicon post sleeves and contacted them to see if I could get a few replacements in my next order. They sent me, free of charge, a large handful of replacements as well as a full set of standard post sleeves just in case those work better.

1 week later
#2144 6 years ago

Love your stuff...time to restock....

Need 1 3/4" ring clear for my BM66LE turntable
Need 2 1/4" clear for my tron slings

Do you have these sizes?

I'll add to my order of pinballs and some standard sizes....thanks....mark

#2145 6 years ago

We didn't have quite enough interest in 1-3/4" to get it made just yet but it is still at the top of the list of future sizes. 2-1/4" is in production right meow... should be here mid September in most colors. It should fit Tron and most other stern slingshots perfectly!

#2146 6 years ago

How long till Totan posts are done?

#2148 6 years ago

Purple Titans on Aerosmith look ace!

IMG_1768 (resized).JPGIMG_1768 (resized).JPG

#2149 6 years ago

I have my Star Wars the clear rubber love with blue flipper rubbers.

IMG_4239 (resized).JPGIMG_4239 (resized).JPG

IMG_4240 (resized).JPGIMG_4240 (resized).JPG

IMG_4241 (resized).JPGIMG_4241 (resized).JPG

IMG_4242 (resized).JPGIMG_4242 (resized).JPG

IMG_4243 (resized).JPGIMG_4243 (resized).JPG

IMG_4244 (resized).JPGIMG_4244 (resized).JPG

IMG_4245 (resized).JPGIMG_4245 (resized).JPG

IMG_4246 (resized).JPGIMG_4246 (resized).JPG

IMG_4247 (resized).JPGIMG_4247 (resized).JPG

IMG_4248 (resized).JPGIMG_4248 (resized).JPG

#2150 6 years ago

So I have a question.
I purchased an order for my Meteor before the company changed hands. I just placed my second order beginning of this month, which was only flipper rubbers.
The flipper rubbers I got in this order are deader and shinier - these really look like super-bands. Was there a change in the manufacturing process? Or did I order the wrong bands?

There are 2,899 posts in this topic. You are on page 43 of 58.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings/page/43?hl=topjetter206 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.