4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
20220601_175412 (resized).jpg
20220601_175349 (resized).jpg
A8BD4F72-00A6-4E3B-BD7F-5FA8B8FAA12D (resized).jpeg
IMG_2174 (resized).JPG
IMG_2171 (resized).JPG
There are 2,899 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 58.
#2051 7 years ago

2 rum n cokes and 1 pre-roll later, I open the package only to see that most of the rings (of all sizes) are packed together.

Then it dawned on me that the post card I threw out was more important than what I originally thought.

Got it back - Great idea!

Thanks 2.0

#2052 7 years ago
Quoted from Mahoyvan:

Haven't been so stoked to blast through a bag of rubbers since university.

LOL! I actually haven't heard that one yet. Ususally it's jokes about cock rings..

Quoted from MnHotRod:

Gotta share a little on the Titans PinMat.

Thanks! We have really been engoying them too. If anyone in the Houston area wants to try one out, we'll be at the Game Preserve swap meet Saturday April 15th (tomorrow!) about 2 or 3pm.

1 week later
#2053 7 years ago

Installed a Titan lockbar receiver finisher on PotC. I think it looks awesome!

IMG_4697 (resized).JPGIMG_4697 (resized).JPG

#2054 7 years ago
Quoted from Fliptastic:

Installed a Titan lockbar receiver finisher on PotC. I think it looks awesome!

I'd prefer one in silver color myself. I thought they were loooking into doing them in another color at one point?

#2055 7 years ago

Recently used Titans in red on this Monte Carlo.

20170419_060520 (resized).jpg20170419_060520 (resized).jpg

#2056 6 years ago

Looking good! Love the dark green playfield on that Monte Carlo.
Just in case I missed notifying anyone, we have super shiny balls back in stock!

https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=57&product_id=70

Just FYI I ran into a snag with the silver lockbar decals. The digital approximation of silver looks like crap. I'm considering screen print now, waiting on samples.

#2057 6 years ago

Putting titans on my wwfrr.....with a little help

IMG_5548 (resized).JPGIMG_5548 (resized).JPG

#2058 6 years ago
Quoted from Tommy_Pins:

Did you make a kit on the Titan web site? Or used an existing one? If so, did you find any missing parts not included on the kit after install? I need to order a kit for my WWFRR, but I always tend to need more parts than the kits include (since they are usually based on the manuals, which often do not include all the post sleeves, or the correct number of small rings, etc...

Excited to see how it looks when you're done! I've recently put Titans on my WrestleMania LE, FunHouse, FirePower, and Nightmare on Elm Street!

#2059 6 years ago

Anyone here interested in doing some ring trading?? I have a bunch of extras that I probably will never use, and it would be sweet if I could trade for a color or size that I actually need.

#2060 6 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

Did you make a kit on the Titan web site? Or used an existing one? If so, did you find any missing parts not included on the kit after install? I need to order a kit for my WWFRR, but I always tend to need more parts than the kits include (since they are usually based on the manuals, which often do not include all the post sleeves, or the correct number of small rings, etc...
Excited to see how it looks when you're done! I've recently put Titans on my WrestleMania LE, FunHouse, FirePower, and Nightmare on Elm Street!

I initially ordered mine based on the sizes listed in the manual. These were mostly wrong. So I had to place another order. All of them are replaced but I have a bunch left unused and didn't keep track of what I used. If I get a chance in the next couple days I'll try to take an inventory of what the game used. Make sure you use stern slim post sleeves, especially on the captive ball. I ordered the thicker ones and it's a lot harder to hit now.

#2061 6 years ago
Quoted from Tommy_Pins:

I initially ordered mine based on the sizes listed in the manual. These were mostly wrong. So I had to place another order. All of them are replaced but I have a bunch left unused and didn't keep track of what I used. If I get a chance in the next couple days I'll try to take an inventory of what the game used. Make sure you use stern slim post sleeves, especially on the captive ball. I ordered the thicker ones and it's a lot harder to hit now.

Thanks for the update! Yes, that's been my experience with many of the kits. I've had to place second orders to get stuff missing from what the manual says, or adjust sizes up/down on various parts based on actual fit. I just ordered a kit for my T2, which looks like has been used by a couple people successfully, so after I install that I'll order your Rumble kit next (and anything extra I might need for T2).

#2062 6 years ago
Quoted from Tommy_Pins:

I was trying to figure out how you got the upper playfield off and then BAM! A Cat coming up through the playfield! I would murder my cats if they were on my machine! ha

#2063 6 years ago
Quoted from BrewersArcade:

I was trying to figure out how you got the upper playfield off and then BAM! A Cat coming up through the playfield! I would murder my cats if they were on my machine! ha

That's fighting an uphill battle for me. They're not destructive, just curious. I wouldn't leave it open and unattended though.

1 week later
#2064 6 years ago

Glow look great on Sopranos

IMG_1414 (resized).JPGIMG_1414 (resized).JPG

#2065 6 years ago

My Titan organization solution.

IMG_4046 (resized).JPGIMG_4046 (resized).JPG

IMG_4047 (resized).JPGIMG_4047 (resized).JPG

#2066 6 years ago

That's awesome! Very satisfying to look at.

#2067 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

My Titan organization solution.

Are you opening a Titan distribution center? Only thing that would impress me more is if you would stack them in rainbow order.

#2068 6 years ago

my who dunnit with titans !

whodunnit (resized).JPGwhodunnit (resized).JPG

#2069 6 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Glow look great on Sopranos

Any more photos?

#2070 6 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Are you opening a Titan distribution center? Only thing that would impress me more is if you would stack them in rainbow order.

I'm sure my wife's OCD will make her stack them inthat order. I am an operator and all my games have Titans on them. I also shop other people's machines so I carry all colors on hand (pink and grey are on order) and let them pick what colors they want on their games.

#2071 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

I'm sure my wife's OCD will make her stack them inthat order. I am an operator and all my games have Titans on them. I also shop other people's machines so I carry all colors on hand (pink and grey are on order) and let them pick what colors they want on their games.

Two opposite sides of the pinball spectrum, but with the same appreciation for Titan. I'm on my first and only pin so far (a Getaway), but from what I've seen nothing beats Titan! Great product, great service, and great owner. I'm actually on my second set after about a year, but not because anything wore out. Just changed the color scheme of my pin and went from clear to red rings.

#2072 6 years ago

Titan_Pinball - A few notes I had with your site.
1) So far I'm extremely pleased with the quality of the translucent rings I ordered for a Gorgar. For a small premium over a standard kit and the awesome pictures I'm seeing made this purchase a no-brainer.

2) The order processing and shipping was super quick, even with the base shipping option. Kick ass!!!

3) I followed the "top rated" kit for Gorgar as there were 4 kits from which to choose, with only 1 being rated, and it got a 5-star rating. I also liked how it had a user-created schematic for where everything would install. I followed it to the 'T' but the kit had a few faults. It omits one 5/16" and multiple of the 2" and 2.5" rings need to be one size smaller. I ended up with some rings that aren't tight at all and look like an oval barely being stretched. The user is applying a common ring size across very different post distances leaving some in poor tension.

4) I tried to rate said kit poorly just so it could alert other buyers that it's not a "5-star" solution and I posted my fixes in the notes section saying you can surely use this kit but pick up a few extra "1-size smaller" rings and that missing 5/16" that's clearly in his schmatic but not labelled. Unfortunately my comments cut off as I didn't see any character limit. Tried to make a "continued" comment on that product page. Hopefully that works.

Overall, the issue I experienced had ZERO to do with Titan, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business again... and I won't as I'm about to place an order for some of the fixes I mentioned above along with a bunch of LED's to test out some lighting options. My only recommendation is to perhaps somehow monitor/delete any user-created kits over time if continuous comments start to pile up, or create some sort of "Titan Verified" icon for certain sets that get continuous praise for working.

Anyways, back to placing my next Titan order...

#2073 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

titan_pinball - A few notes I had with your site.
1) So far I'm extremely pleased with the quality of the translucent rings I ordered for a Gorgar. For a small premium over a standard kit and the awesome pictures I'm seeing made this purchase a no-brainer.
2) The order processing and shipping was super quick, even with the base shipping option. Kick ass!!!
3) I followed the "top rated" kit for Gorgar as there were 4 kits from which to choose, with only 1 being rated, and it got a 5-star rating. I also liked how it had a user-created schematic for where everything would install. I followed it to the 'T' but the kit had a few faults. It omits one 5/16" and multiple of the 2" and 2.5" rings need to be one size smaller. I ended up with some rings that aren't tight at all and look like an oval barely being stretched. The user is applying a common ring size across very different post distances leaving some in poor tension.
4) I tried to rate said kit poorly just so it could alert other buyers that it's not a "5-star" solution and I posted my fixes in the notes section saying you can surely use this kit but pick up a few extra "1-size smaller" rings and that missing 5/16" that's clearly in his schmatic but not labelled. Unfortunately my comments cut off as I didn't see any character limit. Tried to make a "continued" comment on that product page. Hopefully that works.
Overall, the issue I experienced had ZERO to do with Titan, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business again... and I won't as I'm about to place an order for some of the fixes I mentioned above along with a bunch of LED's to test out some lighting options. My only recommendation is to perhaps somehow monitor/delete any user-created kits over time if continuous comments start to pile up, or create some sort of "Titan Verified" icon for certain sets that get continuous praise for working.

Yeah the site kits are hit and miss ive heard. Have you thought about buying their bulk kit? its rather cheap considering how much you get in comparison and should be enough rings do 2-3 games with.

#2074 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Yeah the site kits are hit and miss ive heard. Have you thought about buying their bulk kit? its rather cheap considering how much you get in comparison and should be enough rings do 2-3 games with.

Since I use clear or black on every game I do, I buy the bulk kits almost every time I order.

#2075 6 years ago
Quoted from Dr-Willy:

Have you thought about buying their bulk kit?

Highly considered but this was my first non-standard rubber purchase, so I wanted to try it on one game and then see if I wanted to do it to a few others. Obviously hard to lock myself into one color too. My ST Pro is next and I want to keep that black, but then after that is probably RBION which I want to keep white

#2076 6 years ago

are you out of white? don't see that option on bulk pack.

#2077 6 years ago

Yeah... I'm out of white 7/16 OD at the moment. I hope to have them by the end of the month.

#2078 6 years ago

That figures, those were some of the ones I was looking for. No worries, placed an order for the rest.

#2079 6 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

Yeah... I'm out of white 7/16 OD at the moment. I hope to have them by the end of the month.

Can you let us know when they are back in stock here on Pinside? I need to place an order once you have them.

#2081 6 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Holy hell, I just read an email saying that my follow up order is now in my mailbox. Your order processing and shipping times are F'ing amazing! Can't wait to get home now.

#2082 6 years ago

Like santa came to visit... in the summer!

#2083 6 years ago

Just shopped out my metallica premium with titans yesterday, plays super nice now !

#2084 6 years ago

I have also asked in the thread "What parts are "unobtainium"?” for yellow square rubbers from Road Show.

Bumper Pad 23-6724 Road Show Dozer rubbers (yellow square rubbers)
http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=923ac5-1491843982.gif

Is there a chance to reproduce those rubbers?

#2085 6 years ago

20+ of my pins have Titans. Keep it up guys. Your product rocks!

#2086 6 years ago
Quoted from Wizboy:

I have also asked in the thread "What parts are "unobtainium"?” for yellow square rubbers from Road Show.
Bumper Pad 23-6724 Road Show Dozer rubbers (yellow square rubbers)
http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=923ac5-1491843982.gif
Is there a chance to reproduce those rubbers?

The blue ones are always available. Surprised the yellow ones that are specific to RS are not. I second the idea of having these reproduced!

#2087 6 years ago

I wish people would stop talking about having games done with Titan and actually show some pics of the product on their games.

#2088 6 years ago

I have Titan on three of my games.

#2089 6 years ago

Those sticky bumper pads are on our list with quite a few others, but they are a ways down the list. Possibly even 2018. It's looking like 2-1/4" will be next, and possibly 1-3/4" and another that will be a surprise

#2090 6 years ago

Those sticky bumper pads are on our list with quite a few others, but they are a ways down the list. Possibly even 2018. It's looking like 2-1/4" will be next, and possibly 1-3/4" and another that will be a surprise

Yeah! Tron has been very sad without clear rings on slings. 2-1/4 would be awesome.

#2091 6 years ago
Quoted from Superchicken:

Yeah! Tron has been very sad without clear rings on slings. 2-1/4 would be awesome.

+1 need 2-1/4" for my Seabitch

#2092 6 years ago

Today I shopped out my TOTAN and made sure to get a photo and measurements of of the lamp bumpers (shown next to the wrong-sized Titans I bought a while back). But then I went to the Titan website and discovered that they're already being produced.

When I re-order, what size should I make sure to get? Are these the 3/4" bumpers?

P5270090 (resized).JPGP5270090 (resized).JPG

#2093 6 years ago

Those will be bumpers specifically for TOTAN. ETA fall of 2017. So much for surprises!

In the meantime, I believe a 3/4" bumper might work although it will be short. The TOTAN bumper is almost twice as high.

#2094 6 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

I wish people would stop talking about having games done with Titan and actually show some pics of the product on their games.

I did Mars God of War in orange and red

IMG_20170513_150701 (resized).jpgIMG_20170513_150701 (resized).jpg

#2095 6 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Would there ever be a chance that brown would get added as a color choice?

Anything is possible but a new color is quite expensive to bring in due to the 40 or so different rings, posts and bumpers we carry. What game would you put brown on?

Quoted from sohchx:

Junkyard or other games that have a good amount of brown in the play field art work.

Just came across these posts. I was hoping for a brown option for the GoT LE I just picked up, and was seeing if there were any plans for that color. Looks like I'll be doing clear instead. I'd still redo them in brown if that becomes an option at some point. Love the product!

#2096 6 years ago

We'll add another vote for brown

Anyone else waiting on System 11 / WPC89 lock bar receiver decals? 3 and 4 ball are available now.

Also, late model Stern is ready! 3,4,5 and 6 ball versions

https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=63&product_id=133

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

IMG_3879 (resized).JPGIMG_3879 (resized).JPG

2 weeks later
#2097 6 years ago

I just placed an order. I ordered the Bulk Variety pack. When i went to add RED posts, I noticed it's not an option in the dropdown. Seems like a bug, as they are available when ordering individually. I put a note in the order, so hopefully that can be substituted.

#2098 6 years ago
Quoted from dr_spidey:

I just placed an order. I ordered the Bulk Variety pack. When i went to add RED posts, I noticed it's not an option in the dropdown. Seems like a bug, as they are available when ordering individually. I put a note in the order, so hopefully that can be substituted.

I'll see what I can do. Red STANDARD posts aren't available individually. They have been out of stock for more than a month. They are due in any time now.

#2099 6 years ago

what about white in the bulk pack? seems its been a while on those also

#2100 6 years ago

The white bulk kit uses 10 of the 7/16" OD post bumper rings. I'm out of those as well and expect them at the same time.

There are 2,899 posts in this topic. You are on page 42 of 58.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings/page/42?hl=wizboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.