4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
20220601_175412 (resized).jpg
20220601_175349 (resized).jpg
A8BD4F72-00A6-4E3B-BD7F-5FA8B8FAA12D (resized).jpeg
IMG_2174 (resized).JPG
IMG_2171 (resized).JPG
There are 2,899 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 58.
#2001 7 years ago

Just placed another order!! Thanks again Titan!!!

#2002 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Just placed another order!! Thanks again Titan!!!

Thank you!!

#2003 7 years ago

Arrived home to a nice surprise - my order of red silicone rings to redo my Getaway was waiting for me. Now, just waiting on my newly ordered clear star posts and I'm ready to go with a new look all around (reversing from red posts & translucent Titan rings - which have held up superbly, btw).

#2004 7 years ago

when are you expecting to get you shinny pinballs back in stock?

#2005 7 years ago

Created a kit for Black Knight and installed them last night. I love the look of the Glow in the dark rings and red flipper rings that I purchased from Titan!! Gonna install them in all my machines from now on !!

IMG_6357 (resized).JPGIMG_6357 (resized).JPG

#2006 7 years ago
Quoted from rooftop:

when are you expecting to get you shinny pinballs back in stock?

We are hoping to see them early to mid April. Or last shipment was rejected because they looked cloudy and not "super" shiny.

#2007 7 years ago

Are you going to be getting System 11 - 3 Ball Lockbar receiver stickers?

#2008 7 years ago

Would you consider making the spinning lamp post rubbers for TOTAN? A couple of color choices would be great!!

#2009 7 years ago
Quoted from dr_spidey:

Are you going to be getting System 11 - 3 Ball Lockbar receiver stickers?

Yes! Hopefully before TPF

#2010 7 years ago
Quoted from jecase:

Would you consider making the spinning lamp post rubbers for TOTAN? A couple of color choices would be great!!

I wonder if one of the other post sizes we carry would work. Anyone have the dimensions? ID, OD and height?

#2011 7 years ago
Quoted from jecase:

Seconded! I ordered a pair of 3/4" bumpers last year but found that the hole was too big for the lamp's posts.

#2012 7 years ago

Awwwww yeah!!!

1489084874783-1510249095 (resized).jpg1489084874783-1510249095 (resized).jpg

#2013 7 years ago

My Getaway is all decked out in new red Titan rings (previously had red posts with clear rings).

IMG_4682.JPGIMG_4682.JPG

IMG_4684.JPGIMG_4684.JPG

IMG_4688.JPGIMG_4688.JPG

IMG_4686.JPGIMG_4686.JPG

#2014 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

My Getaway is all decked out in new red Titan rings (previously had red posts with clear rings).

Wow that looks super nice!!!

#2015 7 years ago

Seriously one of the best looking Getaway's I've seen! Great use of lighting and the Titan rings look fantastic on there!

#2016 7 years ago

Thanks. It is my first and only pin so far, so I've probably spent more time claenng, repairing, and modding than most. Have also redone cab graphics, vinyl rapped all the metal in red carbon, and my next adventure will be a pinsound with my own custom orchestration.

#2017 7 years ago
Quoted from TheKreator:

Seriously one of the best looking Getaway's I've seen! Great use of lighting and the Titan rings look fantastic on there!

Agreed!!! I don't know the playfield layout on this game very well so it's hard for me to tell what is modded and what isn't, but it's sweet!!

#2018 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Fantastic sir. Very very well done.

#2019 7 years ago

Love the gauge decals on the stand up targets

#2020 7 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

Love the gauge decals on the stand up targets

See!!! That's exactly what I meant lol. I had no idea that, that wasn't factory. Is that the same with the traffic signal targets? His machine is actually making me want a Getaway now. Thanks allot Mr_Tantrum!!! Lol

#2021 7 years ago

I have done a ton of mods, most of them homemade (including the gauges). If you have any interest, the Getaway forum is great. I promise this machine was nowhere even close to the condition it is now. In general, I have loved this as my first pin. Pretty basic rules, great light show, and fun to play.

Here is a link just to my posts: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/getaway-club-dispatch-run-a-make-on-license-plate-kingpin?tq&tu=Mr_Tantrum

FYI, I don't expect you to read everything (I'm not that presumptuous), but I've posted lots of photos of everything I've done over the last year since I purchased the pin.

Also, didn't mean to hijack the Titan thread and make it about me. Titan is great, and provides a great product that allows us all to be a little more creative with our pins in order to enjoy them that much more.

#2022 7 years ago

BTW all playfield mylar is back in stock if anyone was waiting on it.

https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=60

I have 1" and 3/4" ball-drop mylar (rounded corner squares, strips of 5)
pop bumper, and slingshot. I do have bulk if anyone needs it, just not on the site

#2023 7 years ago

There was a company that had a mylar type of material that was extremely easy to remove and if it did come loose, it was easy to replace. I used it under the slam ramp on NGG. Any idea what that was or if you could add that to your expanding supplies list? Thanks for all of your high quality parts.

#2024 7 years ago

Hey Titan I just placed another order what are you doing reading forum threads.

Any cool Titan sticker for my tool box?

#2025 7 years ago

Are you spying on me?
Cause I just made these Saturday...

IMG_3497 (resized).JPGIMG_3497 (resized).JPG

#2026 7 years ago

No not spying just a lucky smarty pants.

Very Nice !!

Love to stay organized when ever possible.

#2027 7 years ago

This pleases my OCD...

#2028 7 years ago

Are you spying on me?

Love the stickers. Are those going to be available at TPF?

#2030 7 years ago

Just a reminder: Anyone going to TPF can pick up their order with no shipping at titanpinball.com! We can also process web orders while at the show! Just select the option at checkout.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

#2031 7 years ago

Here's a Melody decked out in new white Titans.

P3130009 (resized).JPGP3130009 (resized).JPG

#2032 7 years ago

Should I go red or blue rubber for Can Crusher?

IMG_0500 (resized).JPGIMG_0500 (resized).JPG

#2033 7 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

I'm thinking yellow!

#2034 7 years ago

I would say yellow too or mix it up.

Purple, orange, or a mix of the 2 would also look nice.

If you just go red or blue then you will have red on red or blue on blue in many cases given your star posts colors.

#2035 7 years ago

Hmmmmm..thx for the suggestions!

#2036 7 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

For the flippers blue would look good, but for the rest white looks great on that game.

#2037 7 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

For the flippers blue would look good, but for the rest white looks great on that game.

i agree this is a throw back game, "white is right".

#2038 7 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

Purple.

1 week later
#2039 7 years ago

Just want to thank Eric and his wife for having a booth at TPF. Great people and great service. Got my Cherry Bell done today. First time using colored rings. I went with light blue as there is light blue borders on the playfield. Not sure I'm going to keep the red and green flipper rubber on it, may switch to light blue.

IMG_0377 (resized).JPGIMG_0377 (resized).JPG

IMG_0379 (resized).JPGIMG_0379 (resized).JPG

#2040 7 years ago

Are the super shiny balls not recommended for games with magnets like metallica? Looking for super shiny sets for all my games.

#2041 7 years ago

Metallica and TOM are among the worst offenders. There are ways if you are crafty I hear...

that cherry bell looks awesome @bflagg! Love the backglass art on that game

#2042 7 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Are the super shiny balls not recommended for games with magnets like metallica? Looking for super shiny sets for all my games.

Pinballlife said they are likely to have more in about two weeks. They work with magnets.

#2043 7 years ago

Walking dead and WCS dont play nice with Titan shinys either.

The regular sleeves of balls from Marco have been okay for me (not silverjets)

Or yeah, wait until pinball life gets them back in stock.

#2044 7 years ago

I'll have super shiny balls back in stock balls by the end of April. I do have polished standard balls that are a little more shiny than your average carbon steel balls. Those work fine with magnets.

#2045 7 years ago

I'll have super shiny balls back in stock balls by the end of April. I do have polished standard balls that are a little more shiny than your average carbon steel balls. Those work fine with magnets.

Awesome thanks for the info.

#2046 7 years ago
Quoted from bflagg:

Just want to thank Eric and his wife for having a booth at TPF. Great people and great service. Got my Cherry Bell done today. First time using colored rings. I went with light blue as there is light blue borders on the playfield. Not sure I'm going to keep the red and green flipper rubber on it, may switch to light blue.

Beautiful as is!!!

#2047 7 years ago

Will you be coming to SFGE in Atlanta? and hopefully bringing all the goodies? (like those stickers)

Also, any chance you'll get drop target mylar die cuts made? No one seems to have them in stock ever.

#2048 7 years ago

I won't be able to make it to Atlanta but what do you mean by drop target Mylar? Does it go over the stickers or hot stamping?

#2049 7 years ago

Gotta share a little on the Titans PinMat. My bride has a stand up workstation and we bought a few different fatigue matts this last year before settling on one. My bride has been using the mat with no complaints, until we went to TPF and got to try out the PinMat. For the home environment, this has to be the best fatigue mat ever created. It is just the right combination of cushy memory foam and firm. If you ever get the chance to try one, even if you're not looking, you may buy one on the spot.

Super squishy comes at a higher price. This is no ordinary anti-fatigue mat. These are 24 x 36 and 1 inch thick. I'll have them at TPF. You gotta try one barefoot. Exquisite.

#2050 7 years ago

Haven't been so stoked to blast through a bag of rubbers since university.IMG_7967 (resized).JPGIMG_7967 (resized).JPG

Thanks, Titan!

There are 2,899 posts in this topic. You are on page 41 of 58.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings/page/41 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.