4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
20220601_175412 (resized).jpg
20220601_175349 (resized).jpg
A8BD4F72-00A6-4E3B-BD7F-5FA8B8FAA12D (resized).jpeg
IMG_2174 (resized).JPG
IMG_2171 (resized).JPG
There are 2,899 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 58.
#1951 7 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Just got a Metallica Premium, would like to fit it out with all titans. What color are people doing on these? I'm leaning towards purple.....

Our standard purple doesn't match the purple used in Metallica perfectly, it's a shade lighter. I do have some wrong color purple thin flipper rubber that does match. Anyone who puts "gimme a pair of wrong color thin flipper purple!" or something similar in the comment of their order, get them! Gotta put it in the comment field though.

#1952 7 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

The intent was to get a little bit less bounce. Great for control players...

I'm a little confused by players that want this.. (Superbands, included..)

If you're wanting to be a better player, you should get the most bouncy and reflexive rubber you can. Learn how to control the ball *on that*. Then, when you're met with a stiffer rubber, you'll be an ace.

Playing and learning on bouncy rubber is where you learn the skills, IMHO.. You put all hard-rubber rubbers on your game, learn how to play it.. when you go play someone else's, with regular rubbers, you'll be quite surprised and have trouble controlling the ball.

#1953 7 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Just got a Metallica Premium, would like to fit it out with all titans. What color are people doing on these? I'm leaning towards purple.....

Go with clear..looks rad with the changing colors in the GI.

#1954 7 years ago

From our experience the clear rings just don't last so we quit buying them. We still use Titan black, white and some other colors though. Clears are probably fine for home use but they don't seem to hold up on a busy location game.

#1955 7 years ago

Has anyone here put these in a FG? I'd like to see some pictures for ideas if so. Titan_Pinball you have a PM sir.

#1956 7 years ago

Decided to go with orange on my Metallica Monster Premium, I really like it! It's not 100% done yet, I dint have any stock of the 7/16" ID in orange. Will get those ordered when the pink slims are available so I can finish up my TSPP too. How does orange L@@K?

IMG_1425 (resized).JPGIMG_1425 (resized).JPG

IMG_1426 (resized).JPGIMG_1426 (resized).JPG

#1957 7 years ago

Just like they always belonged there ,Wacky,good job!!

#1958 7 years ago

Titan is hands down one of the best companies around. Great customer service.

#1959 7 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Thanks for the kind words!

#1960 7 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Agree! Just ordered and recieved a red kit for my newly acquired BSD! Communication and follow-up were excellent. Not to mention the actual product!

#1961 7 years ago
Quoted from FLpinball:

Agree! Just ordered and recieved a red kit for my newly acquired BSD! Communication and follow-up were excellent. Not to mention the actual product!

BSD looks spectacular in full red Imo.

#1962 7 years ago

We are proud to introduce the Titan Pinball Pinmat!

https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=144

Our 1 inch thick foam anti-fatigue mat will cradle your tootsies for hours while playing pinball, arcade, washing the dishes, whatever! Try it barefoot! *Thoroughly tested* lol

sorry for the not so great images. I need someone with a nice gameroom to shoot some photos. My pins live in a climate-controlled garage.

pinmat_002-800x800 (resized).jpgpinmat_002-800x800 (resized).jpg
pinmat_001-800x800 (resized).jpgpinmat_001-800x800 (resized).jpg

#1964 7 years ago

We are proud to introduce the Titan Pinball Pinmat!
https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php…
Our 1 inch thick foam anti-fatigue mat will cradle your tootsies for hours while playing pinball, arcade, washing the dishes, whatever! Try it barefoot! *Thoroughly tested* lol
sorry for the not so great images. I need someone with a nice gameroom to shoot some photos. My pins live in a climate-controlled garage.

$80.00 ??

#1965 7 years ago

Super squishy comes at a higher price. This is no ordinary anti-fatigue mat. These are 24 x 36 and 1 inch thick. I'll have them at TPF. You gotta try one barefoot. Exquisite.

IMG_3375 (resized).JPGIMG_3375 (resized).JPG

IMG_3374 (resized).JPGIMG_3374 (resized).JPG

#1966 7 years ago

Actually a good price. These mats are real comfortable and I like the coloring!

They are on Amazon for $5 more and the coloring is not near as appealing:
https://www.amazon.com/Working-Concepts-EXTREME-Standing-Black/dp/B00WN8MJRY

#1967 7 years ago

You should set up a booth at pinburgh. Haha

#1968 7 years ago

They look good! Wonderful manicure on those nails as well.

#1969 7 years ago

Allot of people would probably want these for ReplayFX

#1970 7 years ago
Quoted from sohchx:

Allot of people would probably want these for ReplayFX

That makes me think I should bring a 4x8 sheet of blue styrofoam and just cut mats to sell right there

Titan mat looks great but I'm afraid the cost is a little prohibitive for me. I was expecting something half that. Maybe you shouldn't have made it so thick to keep the price down.

Good luck with it though. It does look comfy.

#1971 7 years ago

Titan_Pinball rings and lockdown finishers make every thing look better, including Hook! I just need them to get the red flipper rings in so I can finish this off.

IMG_0922 (resized).JPGIMG_0922 (resized).JPG

IMG_0923 (resized).JPGIMG_0923 (resized).JPG

IMG_0925 (resized).JPGIMG_0925 (resized).JPG

#1972 7 years ago

Looks amazing! That is one squeaky clean Hook!

#1973 7 years ago

Looks amazing! That is one squeaky clean Hook!

Thanks! Might work on the cabinet some but inside is looking good. I like the way that your blues fade into the artwork. Just need to add some red flipper rings when you get them in and I will be all set.

#1974 7 years ago

All the out of stock rings are on the final leg of their journey! This order has been a challenge. We ordered on 11-2-16 and they will hopefully be here next week. Fingers crossed!!!

#1975 7 years ago

When will orders be available for pickup at TPF? I need a set for one of the show machines and can order them to be delivered now unless you folks are setting up well before the show opens? I hate to be last minuting if you know what I mean. Thanks!

Shawn

#1976 7 years ago

We will be at our booth at TPF March 24-26 from open to close, every day. You can order on our website anytime and select "Pickup From Texas Pinball Festival: March 24-26 - $0.00". If you order at the show we should be able to fill online orders there too since we are bringing everything!
We will have our new Pinmats at our booth and possibly other places around TPF. Be sure and try them with your shoes off for the best experience! We will be there as early as possible, I think load in starts at 1 or 2 on Thursday... Our game line up so far is Ghostbustes Premium, our UV Attack From Mars and also Safe Cracker loaded with Ed's awesome looking TPF tokens!!!!

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

#1977 7 years ago

Thanks for the extremely fast service! I know, it's only across Texas, but sometimes that can take a week or two.
IMG_8960 (resized).JPGIMG_8960 (resized).JPG

No comparison here. Nice, new, shiny and clean!
IMG_8961 (resized).JPGIMG_8961 (resized).JPG

I think the purple really sets the tone.
IMG_8963 (resized).JPGIMG_8963 (resized).JPG
IMG_8966 (resized).JPGIMG_8966 (resized).JPG
IMG_8973 (resized).JPGIMG_8973 (resized).JPG

Between the new play field protector and fresh silicone rubbers this thing should play like a rocket on steroids. Come and try it for yourself at TPF!
Thanks again,
Shawn

#1978 7 years ago

Made a huge order recently. Not sure if I've shared this yet, but during NFL season all my flipper rubbers get the black and orange treatment (Huge Bengals fan). When football ends and my attention is fully on my UK Wildcats my flippers get the Blue White treatment. Every game in the collection. Haha.

IMG_5549 (resized).JPGIMG_5549 (resized).JPG

#1979 7 years ago

My unofficial Titan Pinball ring organizer

IMG_4578 (resized).JPGIMG_4578 (resized).JPG

#1980 7 years ago
Quoted from Fliptastic:

My unofficial Titan Pinball ring organizer

Yeah. I have an organizer like that too. I left a spot open for 2.25". I hope it's not just wasted space.

#1981 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Made a huge order recently

I love seeing those flipper rings packed like that. Heather enjoys it too... She's great. And it's her birthday today! I'm going to make some size stickers soon as many of you have suggested. We'll figure out how to get them into orders for free.

#1982 7 years ago

I love seeing those flipper rings packed like that. Heather enjoys it too... She's great. And it's her birthday today! I'm going to make some size stickers soon as many of you have suggested. We'll figure out how to get them into orders for free.

That would be awesome. My last order consisted of 10 each of all the sizes up to 1" so that I would make a chart of what each size is most commonly used for. All I saw on this site was corresponding part numbers. I think it would be more helpful to say these are used for star posts or these are used for metal posts, etc. I apologize if this stuff is already there. Entirely possible I missed it.

#1983 7 years ago

IMG_3106 (resized).JPGIMG_3106 (resized).JPG

IMG_3107 (resized).JPGIMG_3107 (resized).JPG

IMG_3108 (resized).JPGIMG_3108 (resized).JPG

#1984 7 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Entirely possible I missed it.

That's a good idea. Right now they are just cross referenced to original part numbers.

#1985 7 years ago

I need to rerubber my theatre after a year of neglect during all my brain surgeries.

It's time to place the order. Is there a current code I can use for
my order?

(Shameless attempt to save money)

#1986 7 years ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

It's time to place the order. Is there a current code I can use for
my order?

Yes! TITAN10 will save 10% off rubber, balls and decal products.

I have updated the part number cross reference chart to include some information and dimensions! check it out and let me know if I have left anything out or if there are any questions!
https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=52

#1987 7 years ago

Yes! TITAN10 will save 10% off rubber, balls and decal products.
I have updated the part number cross reference chart to include some information and dimensions! check it out and let me know if I have left anything out or if there are any questions!
https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=52

Looks great! Thank you.

#1988 7 years ago

Thank you!

#1989 7 years ago

when will the white, 2 1/2 rings be back in stock?

#1990 7 years ago

Everything should be back in stock before the end of this week. I will post the minute it gets checked in.

#1991 7 years ago

52,000 rings arrived at 3 PM and they are all available now at https://www.titanpinball.com/

This order was mostly to replenish stock, but we have a couple new products!

2-3/4" ID glow rings - the only color that was missing in that size
Stern slim post now available in glow and PINK for you TSPP owners

Come visit us at TPF! Titan Pinball is a gold sponsor at Texas Pinball Festival, March 24-27 2017 at the Embassy Suites Dallas – Frisco Hotel and Conference Center in Frisco. Come by and say hi! We will have our full line there, and at least 4 machines. So far we are bringing our UV blacklight Attack from Mars, Ghostbusters Premium, Rob Zombie courtesy of Blacktoothgrin and Safecracker courtesy of @kdunbar. And it will be filled with Ed_in_Texas awesome TPF tokens! http://texaspinball.com/tpf/vendors/

375681063 (resized).jpg375681063 (resized).jpg

IMG_3448 (resized).JPGIMG_3448 (resized).JPG

#1992 7 years ago

Order placed. Finally get to do my Baywatch and Twilight Zone.

#1993 7 years ago

Will all color bulk kits be available soon? Currently a few colors missing from the bulk kits.

#1994 7 years ago

Never mind, all colors showed up when I logged into my account.

#1995 7 years ago

You're fast! I'm still fixing all of them.

#1996 7 years ago

Order placed. Thanks!

#1997 7 years ago

Pinks for TSPP ordered! Also a couple sets of orange for Met! YaY

#1998 7 years ago

Just ordered two kits! WrestleMania LE and a Freddy kit in red! Thanks!

#1999 7 years ago

Awesome! Can't wait to see em. Thanks!

#2000 7 years ago

Just came across this pic from Houston. Made me lol!

IMG_3036 (resized).JPGIMG_3036 (resized).JPG

There are 2,899 posts in this topic. You are on page 40 of 58.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings/page/40 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.