4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
20220601_175412 (resized).jpg
20220601_175349 (resized).jpg
A8BD4F72-00A6-4E3B-BD7F-5FA8B8FAA12D (resized).jpeg
IMG_2174 (resized).JPG
IMG_2171 (resized).JPG
There are 2,899 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 58.
#1751 7 years ago

Yep, that is a huge box they sent to Project Pinball. I used a bunch of bands and sleeves from that box to shop out a couple of Project Pinball machines that I volunteered to help out with. Nothing like colored bands to make a machine pop.

#1753 7 years ago

Thanks for the kind words. Dan is an awesome guy and we just love that they are able to use pinball as a way to help kids!

Totally unrelated shameless plug: I was like a kid in some sort of store last night as I checked in over 30k LEDs! For those who have been asking, thanks for your patience. All Leds are back in stock!

https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/category&path=17

Silicone ring mini-update: Still no red mini flipper and glow shooter tips. I am awaiting a large shipment of silicone and the new order will include *almost* every missing color in 2-3/4" rings (purple, pink, gray, orange, green, and light blue). I forgot to order glow. What an amateur, huh? We are also bringing in purple stern slim post sleeves.

Also, we finally have the correct color blue, light blue and purple thin flipper rings as well as the correct color blue for the 7/8" post sleeve, stern slim post and 3/4" bumpers so you Space Shuttle guys can FINALLY get your blue bumpers!

#1754 7 years ago

dammit!! now, I'll need to spend more money

#1755 7 years ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

Is anyone else having problems with the clear silicone rings tearing and crumbling? My slings are tearing prematurely like several other members. Now I put on some smaller clear rings and they are immediately breaking down and leaving crumbles on the playfield. Is this common with the clear? Not happy about this as changing some of these is a real PITA.

Sorry to bring this back up, but I have had to replace like 4 clear 2 1/2 rings in the past couple months. 2 on location games and 2 in home use. It's not a big deal, I just figured there was a bad run or something. I'd still recommend and use titan for all my games.

#1756 7 years ago

I just replaced my superbands with Titan silicone on my flippers.
I like the silicone a bit better, feels more like what fresh rubber used to feel like IMHO....

#1757 7 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Sorry to bring this back up, but I have had to replace like 4 clear 2 1/2 rings in the past couple months. 2 on location games and 2 in home use. It's not a big deal, I just figured there was a bad run or something. I'd still recommend and use titan for all my games.

Sorry to hear that. Do you remember about when you put them on? I can get you some replacements sent out.

#1758 7 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

Sorry to hear that. Do you remember about when you put them on? I can get you some replacements sent out.

It's been a few. I'm not even worried about it at all, I've ordered replacements!! I was just thinking about this and reading and think there might have been a bad batch. All the ones I've had after and way before these have been great.

#1759 7 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Same here. Flipper popped in a few days and both slings broke after 4 weeks. Home play, clear rings.

#1760 7 years ago
Quoted from Superchicken:

days and both slings broke after 4 weeks. Home play, clear rings.

You broke a flipper? Wow. That's a first. Would you mind emailing [email protected] with your name and address and I'll get some replacements sent out. Do you have any idea as to how or why it may have broke?
Thanks! Eric

#1761 7 years ago

You broke a flipper? Wow. That's a first. Would you mind emailing [email protected] with your name and address and I'll get some replacements sent out. Do you have any idea as to how or why it may have broke?
Thanks! Eric

I think the flipper was just a straight defect. It wasn't being played when it snapped. I really wish you had 2.25 ring size. On Tron, the 2" on the sling is really tight and 2.5" really sloppy. Both rings popped at the post corner. I have Titan on all of my games and Tron is the only one I use clear on. All the other games have been bullet proof.

#1762 7 years ago

I'm confused on the size of the sling rubbers. I have a Avatar and want to replace the rubbers with clear Titans. I keep hearing 2" are too small and 2.5" are too big so what's the deal? Is this only with the clears? And aren't all Stern sling sizes the same?

#1763 7 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I'm confused on the size of the sling rubbers. I have a Avatar and want to replace the rubbers with clear Titans. I keep hearing 2" are too small and 2.5" are too big so what's the deal? Is this only with the clears? And aren't all Stern sling sizes the same?

I don't have much experience with NIB Sterns, but I have worked on plenty of them. It seems to me that the factory rubbers are thin. I don't know if that is from age or if Stern buys bulk rings that have been put on a diet.

#1764 7 years ago

Sounds like translucent are the only ones with breakage issues... Sometimes

#1765 7 years ago

Hi. I'm not sure if anyone else has made this request, but it would be great if you could offer 1 3/4" rings. I have some pins that take 1 1/2" rings that split. The next size up is 2" which I think is too loose. I'm not sure how much demand there is for 1 3/4", but I would definitely try them.

Also, I just placed an order for new flipper rings and couldn't find where to enter the promo code to get 10% off. I ended up just putting it in the comments section. Am I just missing it?

Thanks for continuing to provide a great product!

#1766 7 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

I just placed an order for new flipper rings and couldn't find where to enter the promo code to get 10% off. I ended up just putting it in the comments section. Am I just missing it?

When you view your shopping cart, there is a section right below it that says "What would you like to do next?" One of the options is to use a coupon code.

#1767 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

When you view your shopping cart, there is a section right below it that says "What would you like to do next?" One of the options is to use a coupon code.

Oh. I think I went straight to checkout. Thanks for the explanation. I'll look for it next time.

#1768 7 years ago

Good morning pinside!

Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

It's the post spacing for the slings that varies from game to game. Some games will take a 2.5" with no problem. Some games a 2.5" will seem a little loose but I haven't noticed a difference in game play.

Quoted from Nokoro:

Hi. I'm not sure if anyone else has made this request, but it would be great if you could offer 1 3/4" rings. I have some pins that take 1 1/2" rings that split. The next size up is 2" which I think is too loose. I'm not sure how much demand there is for 1 3/4", but I would definitely try them.

Also, I just placed an order for new flipper rings and couldn't find where to enter the promo code to get 10% off. I ended up just putting it in the comments section. Am I just missing it?

Thanks for continuing to provide a great product!

I glad you like the product! I don't have any current requests for 1 3/4" but I will add it to my list. Anytime someone requests a new size I add the request to my spreadsheet. When it comes time to develop a new size, we start with the size with the most requests. gweempose beat me to answering your question about the coupon code. Thanks again!

Just a reminder: I do have a few new sizes:

Flipper Thin!
-Less bounce due to *slightly* harder silicone and thinner profile
-Available in blue, black, red, green, purple, orange, yellow and glow in the dark

7/8" Post
-Available in blue, black, white, red, yellow and translucent

3/4" Bumper Post
-These have a nice chamfer on the top edge

Stern Slim Post
-Very hard silicone for a bounce resembling the stock plastic sleeve

Tee Post
-Available in all colors! Black, white, red, blue, green, orange, yellow, purple, light blue, translucent, gray, pink and glow in the dark

And finally 2 3/4" ID Rings

Also, all LED's are back in stock and also...

STAR POSTS! (I love star posts. Probably because they look like candy and I want to eat them.)

IMG_2337_(resized).JPGIMG_2337_(resized).JPG

#1769 7 years ago

Are you going to develope a double star post to fit double rubber? I want to order star posts when I order bands but I also need the double posts.

#1770 7 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Are you going to develope a double star post to fit double rubber? I want to order star posts when I order bands but I also need the double posts.

Honestly, we probably will not. At least not anytime soon. I would like them too for my Funhouse but the mold was so expensive for these regular star posts I could probably bring in 4 new ring sizes for the the tooling cost of 1 star post mold.

#1771 7 years ago

STAR POSTS! (I love star posts. Probably because they look like candy and I want to eat them.)

That's what you should start selling next. Star post candy

I received a new package of silicone rubber this week. It was fast and awesome. Sadly I bought another machine unexpectedly and it needs new rubber. Aaarrrrgghhh!

1 week later
#1772 7 years ago

Any chance for finned posts? For the classic Bally's

Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

Here is a nice spot that looks great color matched with TITAN Competition Rings. I am shopping out a TAF and I love that they have the Tapered post rings. The grave yard is now all matching green.

That TAF area looks very sharp...nice work

#1773 7 years ago

Are you no longer offering the translucent in bulk?

#1774 7 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

Any chance for finned posts? For the classic Bally's

No plans at the moment. I'll add your request to the list though.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Are you no longer offering the translucent in bulk?

We just ran out of 5/16" and 1 1/4" rings so I had to disable translucent bulk kits for now. The 5/16" should be here any time now but the 1 1/4" could be 30 days out.

#1775 7 years ago

DH in all purple with translucent slings. Thanks again Titan!!

IMG_20160812_001123.jpgIMG_20160812_001123.jpg
IMG_20160812_001048.jpgIMG_20160812_001048.jpg
IMG_20160812_001033.jpgIMG_20160812_001033.jpg
IMG_20160813_132653.jpgIMG_20160813_132653.jpg

#1776 7 years ago

anyone have TSPP pics with Titans....I am trying to figure out a color combination

#1777 7 years ago
Quoted from GoldenBear:

anyone have TSPP pics with Titans....I am trying to figure out a color combination

Here's some pics of mine. I used blue, red and purple Titans for all the rings. The post sleeves are Cliffys ...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-owners-club-members-only/page/21#post-2642929

#1778 7 years ago

thanks...that was fast. Your game looks great....I need to get in there and shine mine up again like that

#1779 7 years ago

Just did my Eight Ball Champ in Titans. Combo of Red, Green and Yellow.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#1780 7 years ago

I really love the vision you guys have in picking colors.....its obvious, but escapes me, so I mostly stay clear.

Keep sharing the pics! I dont know if everyone knows how amazing some these games look now!

Awesome product! and Brilliant use by the Pics!

#1781 7 years ago

I bought all reds for my Demolition Man. Hope it comes out nice.

#1782 7 years ago

We just ran out of 5/16" and 1 1/4" rings so I had to disable translucent bulk kits for now. The 5/16" should be here any time now but the 1 1/4" could be 30 days out.

So I needed these for the upper inlanes on BBB. Since it has black light there, I substituted glow in the dark. I'll post pics but I'm betting it will look good!

#1783 7 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

So I needed these for the upper inlanes on BBB. Since it has black light there, I substituted glow in the dark. I'll post pics but I'm betting it will look good!

Oooohhh! I never seen one of those in person.

#1784 7 years ago

Oooohhh! I never seen one of those in person.

I'm having an IFPA tournament Sept 24. Come see it for yourself!
Pinside events ==> Red River Replay

#1785 7 years ago

I'd love to! I'll check my calendar. Thanks!

#1786 7 years ago

Last action hero with yellow and orange not quite finished

20160818_192328_(resized).jpg20160818_192328_(resized).jpg

#1787 7 years ago

love that game... Looks great!

#1788 7 years ago

Hi, do you have an ETA for 5/6'' White? Thanks

#1789 7 years ago

Sort of... They have shipped and are sitting in customs. They are scheduled to be here the 26th.

#1790 7 years ago

Great, thank you.

1 week later
#1791 7 years ago

Good news! I'll post a better list by the weekend but I wanted to give folks who have been waiting a heads up.

The out of stock rings have finally shown up! The 5/16" white and clear are back as well as glow shooter tips and red mini flipper. I also now have 2 3/4" in all colors except glow and stern slim posts in purple.

Not so good news I am almost out of white 3/16" and I'm completely out of 3/16" translucent. This means the bulk kits and variety packs for white and translucent will have to remain disabled for the time being.

On a personal note forgive me if I don't stick around after this post. If you have any questions just let me know and I'll respond tomorrow morning at the latest. I just finished putting all these rings away and I'm pooped!

#1792 7 years ago

C'mon man, I'll never get a complete order in I guess... When do you expect to get the 3/16" translucent in stock?

#1793 7 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

C'mon man, I'll never get a complete order in I guess... When do you expect to get the 3/16" translucent in stock?

We had to do a complete inventory of around 400,000 rings since we bought the company from Matt in June. It was only then that we found out certain items were at dreadfully low stock levels. The 3/16 clear and 3/16 white are on order but production has not started yet. They usually take 30-45 days to receive.

#1794 7 years ago

So I was just able to buy back a small quantity of 3/16 white and clear from a friend and they are back in stock. I don't expect them to last though. They are available on the website now.

#1795 7 years ago

So I was just able to buy back a small quantity of 3/16 white and clear from a friend and they are back in stock. I don't expect them to last though. They are available on the website now.

Now that is service.

#1796 7 years ago

What are the dimensions of the Stern Slim post rubber? Will they fit a standard post?

I bought a full set for RZSSI, and they are all great except the post on the right of the playfield. It's slightly fatter than the stock rubber, and it diverts balls coming out of the inner loop toward the drain rather than the right flipper. I'm wondering if a slim post rubber would work better.

#1797 7 years ago

All my games I bring to Pintastic New England have been converted to titan rubbers. I brought 10 last year. Here is the latest one I did. Used red and blue with a little yellow titan rubbers through out. Thank you guys for a awesome product and your continued sponsorship of Pintastic the last 2 years.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#1798 7 years ago

AMH looks awesome in clear with blue flippers.

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#1799 7 years ago
Quoted from herg:

What are the dimensions of the Stern Slim post rubber? Will they fit a standard post?

They do fit! Both are about 1" tall. Dims below are in mm.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

#1800 7 years ago

Standard Post

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG

There are 2,899 posts in this topic. You are on page 36 of 58.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings/page/36 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.