4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2,628 posts
  • 399 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by JackMorten
  • Topic is favorited by 180 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 831 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_20190823_101548890 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20190823_110408087 (resized).jpg
    EAE815EB-F3FE-4C0C-9C81-3D43838027E0 (resized).jpeg
    ADB21061-7CDD-4C97-B973-6DCBFE6C15C5 (resized).jpeg
    5A6753C9-B704-4C46-90F6-7C6B7CE80353 (resized).jpeg
    22B697E3-F8DC-4F9F-A44C-B4E654ED0383 (resized).jpeg
    ACFEC043-3AB0-4D34-AC15-CE2E10FB4106 (resized).jpeg
    20190525_110908 (resized).jpg
    Titan1 (resized).jpg
    Ttian2 (resized).jpg
    Titan3 (resized).jpg
    Munsters (2) (resized).jpg
    Capture (resized).JPG
    040291B6-7EA6-49F3-9CFE-91E81D7E8A3B.gif
    9F96DB4D-150D-4DEB-A075-2C96E22137AA (resized).jpeg
    6F11A7CD-7C5C-4B66-9181-EA7A7AA36CE0 (resized).jpeg

There are 2628 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 53.
    #1701 3 years ago

I put clear slings on my WOZ and haven't had any issues.

#1702 3 years ago
    Quoted from Nokoro:

I put clear slings on my WOZ and haven't had any issues.

I have clear slings on my whirlwind and WCS. No issues

#1703 3 years ago
    Quoted from thundergod76:

Is anyone else having problems with the clear silicone rings tearing and crumbling? My slings are tearing prematurely like several other members. Now I put on some smaller clear rings and they are immediately breaking down and leaving crumbles on the playfield. Is this common with the clear? Not happy about this as changing some of these is a real PITA.

I know that 2" slingshots often break. Matt recommends using 2 1/2" for slingshots instead of a 2". I haven't heard of any problems with crumbling. It could be a little excess flashing from the molding process wearing off of the centerline of the ring. If you send me a pm with what sizes you need, I will carefully inspect and send out replacements right away.

Eric

#1704 3 years ago

thanks for adding the 2-3/4" rings and the 5/8" bumpers

just placed another order (well, 2 orders 'cause I'm an idiot and forgot to add the bumpers) to finally add those to my machines

#1705 3 years ago

Titan folk - Any ETA on red mini flipper rings? Thanks. And my RFM thanks you for the 3/4" bumper post (at least, it will after my next order).

#1706 3 years ago

If I start to build my cart for several days, will it store it while I figure out so many games?

#1707 3 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

thanks for adding the 2-3/4" rings and the 5/8" bumpers
    just placed another order (well, 2 orders 'cause I'm an idiot and forgot to add the bumpers) to finally add those to my machines

Thanks! Don't worry, I'll combine your shipping and issue a refund for the difference.

Quoted from jadziedzic:

Titan folk - Any ETA on red mini flipper rings? Thanks. And my RFM thanks you for the 3/4" bumper post (at least, it will after my next order).

Yes! They are on order as of last night. Unfortunately I don't have an ETA yet but I'll post as soon as I get one.

Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

If I start to build my cart for several days, will it store it while I figure out so many games?

It will remember your cart indefinitely if you are logged in to your user account. If you are checking out as a guest I think it will remember your cart for a while if cookies are enabled.

Thanks!
    Eric and Heather

#1708 3 years ago

Also, credit card processing appears to be working now! There is a minor bug:

After you accept terms and conditions, only click continue once, even though the button will flash to loading and then back to continue. Just let it sit for a few seconds the credit card entry form will appear.

#1709 3 years ago

So wizard_mode contacted me a asked a question I'm sure will come up again (shared with permission):

>I need a 5" ID ring for Game Plan Sharp Shooter II. Do you offer anything this big? Or, will the 4.5" ID ring work?

I received a pic of the area with a scale next to it. Very Helpful!

orig_(resized).jpg

#1710 3 years ago

So I built this little gem and stretched a 4.5" ring in a few colors:

IMG_2133_(resized).JPG

IMG_2135_(resized).JPG

IMG_2134_(resized).JPG

#1711 3 years ago

I would suspect I could get another inch out of it...

I'm going to be a little disappointed if vid doesn't comment on the phrasing of the above. LOL!

#1712 3 years ago

I'll start. I see that you've tugged on it so hard that it's begun to turn purple. I would advise against doing that

#1713 3 years ago

We really do need 5" next I tried putting 4.5 on Atlantis and it really wasn't going. Also stretched too hard.

#1714 3 years ago

I'll add it to the list of possible products to add. Thanks!

#1715 3 years ago

Thanks Eric for the great and helpful service recently. You guys rock!!

#1716 3 years ago

received my order yesterday. love the way that the 3/4" x 5/8" bumper posts came out.

also, I've loving the fact that many of the rubber ringss are coming individually bagged with a size sticker indicating what's in the bag
    so nice when you place a large order of not having to sort them out (again)

#1717 3 years ago

I'm very glad you guys are happy with our products and service! It's very reassuring as we get started. I do have a few new things in the works... here is a sneak preview of the new lockdown receiver overlays. So far I have Williams/Bally WPC and Stern/Data East. As soon as I get some final parts produced I'll need some test subjects!

IMG_1175_(resized).JPG

IMG_1270_(resized).JPG

#1718 3 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:

I'll start. I see that you've tugged on it so hard that it's begun to turn purple. I would advise against doing that

Just saw that! LOL!!

#1719 3 years ago
    Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

So wizard_mode contacted me a asked a question I'm sure will come up again (shared with permission):
    >I need a 5" ID ring for Game Plan Sharp Shooter II. Do you offer anything this big? Or, will the 4.5" ID ring work?
    I received a pic of the area with a scale next to it. Very Helpful!

Thanks Eric. I appreciate the great service! I created the following kit in your database: https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/view/id/358
    I had to subsitute 4X 1.75" ID with 1.5" ID (no 1.75" in stock?). Hopefully they fit!

#1720 3 years ago
    Quoted from wizard_mode:

I had to subsitute 4X 1.75" ID with 1.5" ID (no 1.75" in stock?). Hopefully they fit!

They should fit. We skipped 1.75" on purpose because we haven't seen a case yet where 1.5" doesn't work. Let me know though! There is a first time for everything..

Thanks!
    Eric

#1721 3 years ago

They should fit. We skipped 1.75" on purpose because we haven't seen a case yet where 1.5" doesn't work. Let me know though! There is a first time for everything..
    Thanks!
    Eric

Ok good to know!

#1722 3 years ago

I finally finished up my AFM with glow in the dark rings and Comet UV led's on the bottom half only.

IMG_2100_(resized).jpg

#1723 3 years ago

I was going to post this in Naptown's thread for the clear drop targets but the thread is closed. Top notch product with lots of potential.

#1724 3 years ago

Ah so the UV LEDs are finally ready. Looks killer!

1 week later
    #1725 3 years ago

Wanted to give a big shout out to Titan pinball, Just one word awesome!! Buy with confidence loving my new clear set plays awesome! I phone does not do them justice truly a beauty to look at and play!

IMG_3292_(resized).JPGIMG_3293_(resized).JPGIMG_3295_(resized).JPGIMG_3296_(resized).JPGIMG_3298_(resized).JPGIMG_3304_(resized).JPG

#1726 3 years ago

Any one got any photos of post rubbers from Titan on a WH2O? I was thinking of going with yellow, but I'm undecided.

#1727 3 years ago

I'd really love to see what people have done with TZ.

#1728 3 years ago

This is what I keep on hand for my location games now. The only thing is they pretty much never break and are wonderful for my location machines so I will have these for a quite a long time. Novus 1 usually gets them looking almost new. I love them.

20160711_183003_(resized).jpg

#1729 3 years ago

Look at the crappy flipper rubber surrounded by deep glossy silicone. Amazing improvement. Also, awesome photo! What camera do you use?

#1730 3 years ago

Samsung note 5 camera. It takes amazing photos

#1731 3 years ago
    Quoted from Okarcades:

This is what I keep on hand for my location games now. The only thing is they pretty much never break and are wonderful for my location machines so I will have these for a quite a long time. Novus 1 usually gets them looking almost new. I love them.

Where did you get that case? I'tll be good for spare leds as well

#1732 3 years ago

Are there any current coupons ? looking to outfit a few games so this would help.

Thanks

#1733 3 years ago
    Quoted from mollyspub:

Where did you get that case? I'tll be good for spare leds as well

while not exactly the same, pretty nice and I like the two removeable drawer-type sections
    amazon.com link »

#1734 3 years ago

or this...

Harbor_Freight_Coupon_(resized).png

#1735 3 years ago

Yup!! I own three of these. One for rubbers, one for hardware, and another for led's

#1736 3 years ago

don't forget! Pinside members are always welcome to 10% off. Just use titan10 coupon code at checkout.

Added over 3 years ago: The code is apparently case sensitive. TITAN10

#1737 3 years ago
    Quoted from j_m_:while not exactly the same, pretty nice and I like the two removeable drawer-type sections
    amazon.com link »

thanks !

#1738 3 years ago

Got a question. ...... Been using CTs silicone rubbers. What is the differences between the two. Didn't look through the tread

Thx

#1739 3 years ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

Got a question. ...... Been using CTs silicone rubbers. What is the differences between the two. Didn't look through the tread
    Thx

CoinTaker sells Super Bands which are polyurethane, not silicone. The difference is noticeable - Super Bands have great durability but play a bit dead with less bounce compared to silicone (I have tried both). Titan Silicone behaves more like standard red rubber. I have it throughout my machine and it's excellent.

#1740 3 years ago

I only use white and really super tune my games. Looking for stuff to stay clean for very long time

Thank you... Allen

#1741 3 years ago

https://www.menards.com/main/tools-hardware/tool-storage/storage-racks-containers/stanley-reg-sortmaster-trade/p-1444425551921-c-9189.htm?tid=5313680166121133732

I use these cases. They are under $10 and stack and lock onto each other great for all pinball parts. I have one for coils and sleeves, 1 for leds, 1 for rubbers and one for all other miscellaneous parts for location.

2452214_STST14027_(resized).jpg

#1742 3 years ago

We skipped 1.75" on purpose because we haven't seen a case yet where 1.5" doesn't work. Let me know though! There is a first time for everything..

Considering the slings are better upsized I'm wondering if 2" is the way to go

#1743 3 years ago

I use 2.5" rings on slingshots. 2" is too tight, but 2.5" gives a perfect fit.

#1744 3 years ago

Here is a nice spot that looks great color matched with TITAN Competition Rings. I am shopping out a TAF and I love that they have the Tapered post rings. The grave yard is now all matching green.
    20160719_095339_(resized).jpg

#1745 3 years ago
    Quoted from Number41:

CoinTaker sells Super Bands which are polyurethane, not silicone. The difference is noticeable - Super Bands have great durability but play a bit dead with less bounce compared to silicone (I have tried both). Titan Silicone behaves more like standard red rubber ...

This is only partially true. Super-Band flipper rubbers are indeed less bouncy than Titan's silicone flipper bands. Super-Band mini post rubbers, on the other hand, are much bouncier than their silicone counterparts.

#1746 3 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

This is only partially true. Super-Band flipper rubbers are indeed less bouncy than Titan's silicone flipper bands. Super-Band mini post rubbers, on the other hand, are much bouncier than their silicone counterparts.

Good point, Gweem! I was only referring to the flipper rubbers since that's all I've come across. Good to know that about the post sleeves!

#1747 3 years ago
    Quoted from Number41:

Good point, Gweem! I was only referring to the flipper rubbers since that's all I've come across. Good to know that about the post sleeves!

Just to be clear, it's the Super-Band mini post rubbers that are super bouncy ...

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3305

I don't think I've ever used one of their post sleeves, so I can't vouch for those one way or the other. For post sleeves, I generally go with Cliffys.

#1748 3 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Just to be clear, it's the Super-Band mini post rubbers that are super bouncy ...
    http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3305
    I don't think I've ever used one of their post sleeves, so I can't vouch for those one way or the other. For post sleeves, I generally go with Cliffys.

Whoops haha. Thanks for clarifying! Huh, I might check out those minis! I'm a fan of Cliffy's sleeves as well. I also tried the Super Bands 2-3/4" rings on my slingshots and they looked great, but definitely had less bounce than silicone (which might actually be "helpful" on Tommy with those evil outlanes...).

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    CzTV Mods
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 234.99
    $ 24.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 109.99
    Cabinet - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 1,000.00
    $ 25.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Flashinstinct
    $ 15.00
    $ 45.00
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    LightAndTimeArt
    $ 9.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Lighting - Under Cabinet
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 12.50
    $ 16.00
    Tools
    PinballSolutions.eu
    $ 18,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    www.retroarcade.se
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 369.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 65.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Whitewater pinball mods
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 8,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    There are 2628 posts in this topic. You are on page 35 of 53.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside