4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
20220601_175412 (resized).jpg
20220601_175349 (resized).jpg
A8BD4F72-00A6-4E3B-BD7F-5FA8B8FAA12D (resized).jpeg
IMG_2174 (resized).JPG
IMG_2171 (resized).JPG
There are 2,899 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 58.
#901 8 years ago
Quoted from Nokoro:

Not green. There is too much green on the play field. Either orange or red to bring out some of the other colors IMO.

Good call, I was thinking red to match middle pops skirt

#903 8 years ago

Hey Matt,

If we have items in our cart that are out of stock now. When you update date it, will our cart then show them as in stock or will we have to add them again? Don't want to risk missing out on getting my order through by doing the wrong thing.

Thanks!

#904 8 years ago
Quoted from angus:

Hey Matt,

If we have items in our cart that are out of stock now. When you update date it, will our cart then show them as in stock or will we have to add them again? Don't want to risk missing out on getting my order through by doing the wrong thing.

Thanks!

That's an excellent question. I'm not 100% sure. It should auto update as soon as I add the quantities. You may have to refresh the page to see it.

I will be adding the previously OOS items back in tonight. I hope to have the new stuff on the site by tomorrow evening.

#905 8 years ago
Quoted from AMBoggs:

Those pics look like the ones you see on the news when the cops have a major drug bust.

That's a major Rubber bust!
Let's go shopping!

#906 8 years ago

THAT is a buttload of rings.

#907 8 years ago

I counted 58 packages.WOW!
Gone by Christmas!

#908 8 years ago

60 Total

The OOS items should be back online.
(All Translucent, 2 1/2 white, and some flipper rings)

I will be adding missing bulk packs back tomorrow, as well as pink and GITD in bulk.

#909 8 years ago

Great!
You can go take a nap now.

#910 8 years ago

Hey Matt - worse than I thought. You wiped out my whole order in my cart. Now I have to go back and figure it all out again. Don't know what you did, but it wasn't nice. Gonna take me a while to get it all back.

#911 8 years ago

Be very careful if you purchase a kit. Add it to your cart and items that are not in stock don't get added to the cart. And you get no notification that they weren't added.

#912 8 years ago

I really sorry you are having cart issues. I don't know what could have caused that. We only updated inventory levels, which shouldn't have affected anything else. If you are logged in, it should hold your cart indefinitely.

Quoted from angus:

And you get no notification that they weren't added.

That's even stranger. There should be a notification on top of the cart that tells you a certain item could not be added.

If anyone else experiences this, please let me know.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

#913 8 years ago

New Titan translucent rings look great! Thanks for an excellent product, Matt!
Titans.jpgTitans.jpg

#914 8 years ago

Glad to see everything in stock again. I got my order in for my two pins and look forward to trying them out. The only problem is going to be finding time to shop both my pins. ST looks like a pita in the pops area.

#915 8 years ago
Quoted from jawjaw:

Glad to see everything in stock again. I got my order in for my two pins and look forward to trying them out. The only problem is going to be finding time to shop both my pins. ST looks like a pita in the pops area.

Star Trek in the pop areas was nothing. On my LE, I had to undo the asteroid in order to get the ramp out of the way. It's under the ship that I didn't even attempt.

If anyone knows an easy way to get to the 2 rubbers under the ship, please share.

#916 8 years ago

I just found this thread, and the rings look great. I'm glad you are offering them in clear, I need to shop my lost in space and wanted to put clear rings on it, but the only place that sold them were pinball center, now I can order them and not pay overseas shipping! Thanks guys!

#917 8 years ago

The clear are dope! They look great so far on my Iron Man and AMH. Just ordered more - the light coming through them is really sweet!

#918 8 years ago

Are you adding the new stuff to the existing bulk packs?

#919 8 years ago

Sorry to not take photos, worked on a customer's Cyclone last week,
I had just the right sized glow in the dark rings for the left side and bottom right and they looked great!
It didn't take long for them to charge up a little to show the customer how they worked.
The customer was there the whole time while I was working on the game,
basically ya don't know who to trust with a car or pinball machine he said,
makes sense, so I didn't photograph, will next time there though.

#920 8 years ago

Almost got everything out and on the shelves.

The new rings will be on the site sometime tomorrow
(Tapered posts, post caps, beaded flipper rings, 4 inch , 4 1/2 inch, 1 1/2 rebound rubber, 1 1/4 rebound rubber)

In the mean time, here's a low quality picture:

Titan_Pinball_New_Rings.jpgTitan_Pinball_New_Rings.jpg

#921 8 years ago

Awesome! Are they all available in GITD?

#922 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Are they all available in GITD?

Yes, we have everything in all colors.

#923 8 years ago

The new rings are now available!

Please let me know if you run into any problems.

#924 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#925 8 years ago

Any re-reports of long-term usage?

#926 8 years ago

Any chance of getting the thicker post sleeves? Do not have the size off hand, but forgot I needed them to hold the captive ball in place on Pinball Magic.

#927 8 years ago

Any plans to have 1 3/4" and 2 3/4" rings? Those are unusually difficult to find considering I have multiple modern games that use them.

#928 8 years ago

I had a small hiccup. When updating some amounts in my cart I saw a blank page with two brackets. [ ] Only happened twice and refreshing got me back to the rest. I imagine it's because of everyone hitting the site because of the new stuff?

#929 8 years ago

The thinner ones are needed on Pinball Magic, The thicker normal ones, wont allow the playfield ball to hit the captive ball....
.......drove me crazy!

#930 8 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Any chance of getting the thicker post sleeves? Do not have the size off hand, but forgot I needed them to hold the captive ball in place on Pinball Magic.

Quite possibly. I'm looking to add them to the next set of "misc" molds.

Quoted from Baiter:

Any plans to have 1 3/4" and 2 3/4" rings? Those are unusually difficult to find considering I have multiple modern games that use them.

These are kind of in the same boat. The plan is to bring them in, but I really couldn't give you a time frame.

If things continue to go well, I still plan on having molds for everything by the end of the year.

#931 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I had a small hiccup. When updating some amount in my cart I saw a blank page with two brackets. [ ] Only happened twice and refreshing got me back to the rest. I imagine it's because of everyone hitting the site because of the new stuff?

Interesting. I cannot duplicate this. It's very possible our hosting company pooped out for a minute.

#932 8 years ago

I noticed something interesting over the past few months on a route game. It looks like some of the rings are getting a very slight tan color... the location is a bar with typically heavy smoke, but I don't think that's causing it as wiping the rings down with a cloth doesn't do anything and there is a game next to it that still has pure white rings. Can silicone react to UV? I have two different types of LEDs from different brands between the two machines. I definitely think it's something environmental though as the non-exposed sides of the rings are still white. This is not a problem for me at all, it's barely noticeable if you ask me. Just curious about possible causes.

image.jpgimage.jpg
image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg
image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg
image_3.jpgimage_3.jpg

#933 8 years ago

The rings are not supposed to be UV reactive at all.

I wonder what is causing that.

Has anyone else experienced this?

#934 8 years ago

Has anyone tried white rings with UV LEDs and seen this happen? Or just in general?

#935 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I noticed something interesting over the past few months on a route game. It looks like some of the rings are getting a very slight tan color... the location is a bar with typically heavy smoke, but I don't think that's causing it as wiping the rings down with a cloth doesn't do anything and there is a game next to it that still has pure white rings. Can silicone react to UV? I have two different types of LEDs from different brands between the two machines. I definitely think it's something environmental though as the non-exposed sides of the rings are still white. This is not a problem for me at all, it's barely noticeable if you ask me. Just curious about possible causes.

Did you try wiping them with Naphtha ?

#936 8 years ago

I don't have any of that handy. What does that typically do?

#937 8 years ago

Here are the translucents on Tron. Looks amazing, IMO.
Thanks again, Matt!

IMG_20150820_221934058.jpgIMG_20150820_221934058.jpg

#938 8 years ago

Please pardon my geeking out for a minute... but the translucents also take on the look of the ramp mod quite nicely. TRON is such a beautiful pin and these rings fit so perfectly.

#939 8 years ago
Quoted from Hougie:

Here are the translucents on Tron. Looks amazing, IMO.
Thanks again, Matt!
IMG_20150820_221934058.jpg

Damn you, I just recently did my Tron in Titan white rubbers. Now I need these clear ones instead....ffs

#940 8 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Damn you, I just recently did my Tron in Titan white rubbers. Now I need these clear ones instead....ffs

Yes, you do

#941 8 years ago

I debated between clear and orange/blue split on my Tron, finally settling on the orange/blue. I have clear sprinkled throughout WOZ, and they look awesome in front of the color changing lights. The only game I've decided that I'm keeping white is TZ.

#942 8 years ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

The thinner ones are needed on Pinball Magic, The thicker normal ones, wont allow the playfield ball to hit the captive ball....
.......drove me crazy!

It had thicker ones when I went to tear it down. It is not a gimme shot, but it is not crazy difficult. Smaller posts fail to hold the ball in place so you lose energy that would otherwise transfer to the plastic ball behind it.

#943 8 years ago

Are the post cap rubbers for early sterns as well? The chart at the bottom says just for Williams and Bally.

#944 8 years ago

They should be fine on early Sterns as well.

#945 8 years ago

hey thanks a lot and thanks for the rubber rings help for Stars.

#947 8 years ago

I like your rubber kit database where you can see what others have done with rubbers. I wish there was one for LED lights.

#948 8 years ago

FYI, 3" rings work perfectly in place of the 2-3/4" size for Sega slingshots.

#949 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

FYI, 3" rings work perfectly in place of the 2-3/4" size for Sega slingshots.

JP calls for 2-3/4", and I had 2.5" and 3" Titans to try. I felt like the 3" was too loose. The 2.5" was my preference. Maybe Sega spaced the posts out slightly differently to where 3" would be a better fit than on a DE?

#950 8 years ago

I have always used 2-1/2" rings on Data Easts. From what I can tell Sega slingshots are a bit larger.

There are 2,899 posts in this topic. You are on page 19 of 58.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings/page/19 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.