4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
20220601_175412 (resized).jpg
20220601_175349 (resized).jpg
A8BD4F72-00A6-4E3B-BD7F-5FA8B8FAA12D (resized).jpeg
IMG_2174 (resized).JPG
IMG_2171 (resized).JPG
There are 2,899 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 58.
#851 8 years ago

Looking forward to the purchase tomorrow then!

#852 8 years ago

It will take Matt a day or two to get everything sorted, priced, and put up on the website.

#853 8 years ago

By the way here's a follow-up on the rail guide indentation potential on the upper flippers of Addams Family. This is a game design problem obviously, but I'm curious to see how these bands hold up versus original rubbers. The indention is only moderate after a few months of consistent location play.

image.jpgimage.jpg
image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

#854 8 years ago

Just a quick update on the new rings and inventory:

The delivery truck showed up yesterday....without a lift gate
They would not let me break down the pallets, so the whole thing went back to the warehouse.

It's being rescheduled to come back out asap.

They're so close, and yet so far away.

#855 8 years ago

Thx for the update. this saves me from running to your website every hour to check if they're (2-1/2" translucent) are available.

#856 8 years ago

thanks. yep. I checked yesterday a few times.

#857 8 years ago

I put some blue ones of these in my newly restored EBD and it shit the bed. Not sure if it's related lol. seriously though i think it will be done tonight and cant wait to try them out. Titan is a great vendor.

#858 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

I put some blue ones of these in my newly restored EBD and it shit the bed. Not sure if it's related lol. seriously though i think it will be done tonight and cant wait to try them out. Titan is a great vendor.

trainspotting much?

#859 8 years ago
Quoted from shimoda:

trainspotting much?

alright you got me shimoda. I just googled it and found out that trainspotting is slang for using heroin. I'm still having a hard time making the connection but I'm sure it's funny. I know there's a movie but i can't remember it because I do one-hits & captain crunch every morning

#860 8 years ago

There is a scene in Trainspotting where the main character did what your EBD did.

#861 8 years ago
Quoted from cireone:

There is a scene in Trainspotting where the main character did what your EBD did.

hahahahaha awesome!

#862 8 years ago
Quoted from cireone:

if by shit the bed you mean shitting all over the walls while people were eating breakfast, then yes, just like his EBD. haha. okay back to Titan rings.

#863 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

if by shit the bed you mean shitting all over the walls while people were eating breakfast, then yes, just like his EBD. haha. okay back to Titan rings.

yum. thanks for the visual chuckwurt. now back to my dinty moore

#864 8 years ago

Cirione got it

#865 8 years ago

Is it just my imagination, or are the GITD rings a little harder than other colors?

I didn't have much time to spend with them last night, but I put GITD on my AFM slings. My first impression was that they seemed to have a little less bounce when hit at the corners. When I have more time, I'll compare them to other colors myself, but I wanted to see what you guys think.

#866 8 years ago

I wasn't able to find the GITD rings on Titans website. Can someone point me in the right direction?

#867 8 years ago

Maybe I missed it on the site or in this thread but has anyone put new rubbers on their Avengers LE? I'm looking for a count before I pull everything or order sizes I don't need.

#868 8 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

Maybe I missed it on the site or in this thread but has anyone put new rubbers on their Avengers LE? I'm looking for a count before I pull everything or order sizes I don't need.

https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/browse/bygame/4983

#869 8 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

I wasn't able to find the GITD rings on Titans website. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Just select a size, and if it's available, GITD will be one of the color choices.

https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=33&product_id=52

#870 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

20150813_004457_resized.jpg20150813_004457_resized.jpg

#871 8 years ago
Quoted from rcbrown316:

20150813_004457_resized.jpg

Nice! Your lighting looks a lot like my EBD.

#872 8 years ago
Quoted from herg:

Is it just my imagination, or are the GITD rings a little harder than other colors?

It's quite possible. We order them all at Shore A45, but the GITD have an additive to make them glow. It might make the Shore rating a little bit higher.

Quoted from Jgaltr56:

Our first order for GITD was small, so several sizes are out of stock at the moment (more are coming with the latest shipment). You may not see them listed under a few size options.

-----------------

I have now been told tomorrow (Friday) for the re-delivery. I've got my fingers crossed!
If they do show up, we'll work hard to get them on the site by Saturday.

Thanks again for everyone's patience! I know it's frustrating when items go out of stock for an extended period.

#873 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nice! Your lighting looks a lot like my EBD.

1smd sunlight in gi and 2smd color matching in feature lights. left incandescent behind BG so you dont get the bright reflection. You have seen (and smelled) this thing before I tore it down. If you have ever forgotten to take your clothes outta the washer for a week.... yeah that.

20150813_010214_resized.jpg20150813_010214_resized.jpg

20150813_004358_resized.jpg20150813_004358_resized.jpg

20150812_235954_resized.jpg20150812_235954_resized.jpg

#874 8 years ago

sorry for the off topic pics but I needed to show her off somewhere. Been a huge challenge but it's over. Plays super fast and smooth. A brute of a game but very cool. I like the blue silicone flippers rubbers too. They don't grab like super bands but i think that's actually a good thing.

#875 8 years ago

C'mon Matt, I'm stuck on this project and am out of some rings!

#876 8 years ago

Well, I waited all day but no delivery. Turns out the trucking company forgot to reschedule with the driver.
I am now told it is "guaranteed" for Monday.
I think someone there has a personal grudge against pinball.

On the bright side, we ordered a ton (literally, just over a ton) of rings for this shipment. So, we should be able to stay ahead of this and not have these "out of stock" issues for the foreseeable future.

Again, please accept my apologies for ridiculous amount of delays putting these back on the shelf.

#877 8 years ago

I need a two hundred pounds by Wed.

#878 8 years ago

When is the shipment coming, Matt?

I cant read the whole thread!

(JOKING!!!!)

#879 8 years ago

Just added more things to my list. Go ahead and book that vacation because there's a LOT of money headed your way when the shipment drops. Thanks for keeping us updated! And feel free to use any of my photos for the database.

#880 8 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

Well, I waited all day but no delivery. Turns out the trucking company forgot to reschedule with the driver.
I am now told it is "guaranteed" for Monday.
I think someone there has a personal grudge against pinball.
On the bright side, we ordered a ton (literally, just over a ton) of rings for this shipment. So, we should be able to stay ahead of this and not have these "out of stock" issues for the foreseeable future.
Again, please accept my apologies for ridiculous amount of delays putting these back on the shelf.

It would be cool to see a pic of the shipment if it's literally over a ton. You could fill a room in your house and have a rubber ring pit to jump around in!

#881 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

#882 8 years ago

FYI, the CV ring list has lots of errors. I'll try to submit some updates when I get more time.

#883 8 years ago

Matt, has been crowned the King of Rubbers!!

I keep one in my Wallet!

#884 8 years ago

YES the Pinball gods were kind to me this weekend. Now I get to try out some new rubbers! but with so many color choices how about giving me suggestions. I know you can't go wrong with white. And none of my
machines have any special flipper colors.
Yeah the title is Silverball Mania.
http://www.ipdb.org/showpic.pl?id=2156&picno=31293&zoom=1

I was thinking several colors may look good but maybe not so much unless I change the red posts. Light blue, orange, yellow ??

Help me make up my mind.

#885 8 years ago
Quoted from winteriscoming:

It would be cool to see a pic of the shipment if it's literally over a ton.

It's big, but not quite enough to fill a wrestling ring

987 Kg / 3.68 cubic meters
(2175.96 lbs / 130 cubic feet)

#886 8 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

I was thinking several colors may look good but maybe not so much unless I change the red posts. Light blue, orange, yellow ??

Here is SBM with light blue Titans:

422503-i.jpg422503-i.jpg

#887 8 years ago

I'm still weeks away from needing them, but I wanted to get opinions on ring colors for a Flying Carpet. I want something more exciting than white. Black or transparent would be inappropriate. I was thinking orange, possibly green. Thoughts?

image-9.jpgimage-9.jpg

(Photo gleaned from IPDB.org)

#888 8 years ago

;^)Vid that ligh blue is sharp. With my red posts I was leaning towards orange. I can imagine clear posts with the pink or purple as well. You have any other colors/posts to show off.

Did you ever do a guide for using protectors the correct way?

I also like how you changed target colors, pop wafer color. Etc.

Can you picture orange with red posts yellow targets except the N is red. I think I am going to keep the flippers yellow. There is that one band of orange and a little bit here and there.

#889 8 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

I'm still weeks away from needing them, but I wanted to get opinions on ring colors for a Flying Carpet. I want something more exciting than white. Black or transparent would be inappropriate. I was thinking orange, possibly green. Thoughts?
image-9.jpg
(Photo gleaned from IPDB.org)

Not green. There is too much green on the play field. Either orange or red to bring out some of the other colors IMO.

#890 8 years ago

Pics of the shipment would be pretty cool. Gives us an idea of how much stuff we have!

#891 8 years ago

Just want to make sure I am ordering the right thing. The Titan store shows the Competition Silicone which appears to be what everyone is talking about. The kit I am looking at refers to rubber rings not the competition silicone. Do I need to make my own kit from those same sizes but in silicone?

Thanks

#892 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Pics of the shipment would be pretty cool. Gives us an idea of how much stuff we have!

I'll try to get some up tonight

Quoted from osudrummer:

Do I need to make my own kit from those same sizes but in silicone?

Any kit you add to your cart will be in Titan Competition Silicone.

#893 8 years ago

So they finally came in?

#894 8 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

I'll try to get some up tonight

Any kit you add to your cart will be in Titan Competition Silicone.

Thanks! I will place the order today.

#895 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

So they finally came in?

They are due in a couple of hours.

#896 8 years ago

The truck showed up without a lift gate, again!!

This time, I decided to divert the truck to a friend who has a forklift (way out of the way).

Several hours and trips later....

Titan Pinball Rings.jpgTitan Pinball Rings.jpg

Titan Pinball Rings 2.jpgTitan Pinball Rings 2.jpg

We'll start going through them tonight and try to get the 'out of stock' items back on the shelf first.

I'll keep you posted

#897 8 years ago

Holy cow, that's a ton of stuff.

#898 8 years ago

DANG!

#899 8 years ago

Those pics look like the ones you see on the news when the cops have a major drug bust.

#900 8 years ago

"This afternoon an Athens business owner was arrested for suspected drug trafficking. After suspiciously returning a previous payload back to his shipping company he then establishes a diversion a few days later by sending the truck to an unsuspecting neighbor to aid in the retrieval of contraband materials. He then proceeds to boast about his "stash" wrapped in mysteriously numbered containers by posting photos on an obscure internet message board.

After the seizure local authorities examined the payload and described it as "mysteriously odored silicone pieces of questionable identity and intended use."

There are 2,899 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 58.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.