4 (resized).jpg
5 (resized).jpg
3 (resized).jpg
20220601_175412 (resized).jpg
20220601_175349 (resized).jpg
A8BD4F72-00A6-4E3B-BD7F-5FA8B8FAA12D (resized).jpeg
IMG_2174 (resized).JPG
IMG_2171 (resized).JPG
There are 2,899 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 58.
#551 8 years ago
Quoted from beatmaster:

still no pink on the website.

I am going to leave these off the site for a couple of weeks to make sure Pinsiders have the first crack at them.
To get these, place an order on titanpinball.com for the sizes you want and choose "other" as your color.
Then, shoot us an email ([email protected]) detailing what colors you would like.

Per Mark's earlier post.

#552 8 years ago

I have recreated all of the discounts and coupon codes. They seem to be working correctly now. The only thing left is to add pictures of the new sizes.

I will be issuing refunds on the back end to whomever was having problems. If you do not see yours in a day or two, please let me know.

Thanks again for tremendous support! I'm going to try my darnedest to get all of these out today.

#553 8 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I am going to leave these off the site for a couple of weeks to make sure Pinsiders have the first crack at them.
To get these, place an order on titanpinball.com for the sizes you want and choose "other" as your color.
Then, shoot us an email ([email protected]) detailing what colors you would like.
Per Mark's earlier post.

damn, i guess i was reading too fast. thanks for the reminder.

#554 8 years ago

order placed and e-mail sent for the ''other'' color infos (of course it will be pink)

thanks for making this.

#555 8 years ago
Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

Here are some shots of the GITD:
Titan Glow Light On.jpg
Titan Glow Light Off.jpg (Click image to enlarge)
These ended up looking really good on my Tee'd Off.

These might look really cool on AMH.

#556 8 years ago

Thanks again for tremendous support! I'm going to try my darnedest to get all of these out today.

And next up is Safe Cracker flipper rubbers(23-6773) right?!

#557 8 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

And next up is Safe Cracker flipper rubbers(23-6773) right?!

Nice try!

We currently have the following molds in production:

Tapered post, post cap, 1 1/2 Rebound, 1 1/4 Rebound, Beaded Flipper, 4 inch, and 4 1/2

We'll probably have to order them 3 or 4 at a time.

The next set after these will encompass the rarer rubber pieces, such as ramp ends, T-posts, ect, (and the aforementioned Safe Cracker flippers).

The goal is still to carry pretty much every rubber piece we can. It's just going to take a little time to get there.

#558 8 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

These might look really cool on AMH.

You might have missed it - I will have the GITD rings tomorrow and put them on my AMH - I should have pics soonafter.

#559 8 years ago

Glad you got the mini flipper rings and GITD in stock Matt . Been waiting for these to come in before I placed an order .

GITD for Metallica !!! Oh YEAHHH !!

Cheers,

Scott.

#560 8 years ago

I want to place an order for grey (STTNG) and GITD (scared stiff), can i just send you an itemized email so it's not confusing?

also it would be great to be able to just choose a rubber kit and color instead of having to click through each rubber and add to cart. perhaps i'm lazy or very rushed for time .

-c

#561 8 years ago

I believe the bulk option is on the way.

#562 8 years ago

Itemized bulk? I wouldn't mind adding STTNG to the kit database if it would allow me to buy it without having to click through the cart like a farmer .

-c

#563 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Bulk Kit is not enough for some sizes to even shop one machine. Just an fyi and check beforehand or you will be stock ordering again.

#564 8 years ago
Quoted from CraigC:

I want to place an order for grey (STTNG) and GITD (Scared Stiff), can i just send you an itemized email so it's not confusing?

also it would be great to be able to just choose a rubber kit and color instead of having to click through each rubber and add to cart. perhaps i'm lazy or very rushed for time .

-c

This is high up on our to do list. It's a bit of a convoluted process to take a kit and add it to inventory with options and prices. We are working on it, but it's going to take some time.

Unfortunately, adding individual items to your cart is the only option for now.

Quoted from Crash:

If we get some good feedback on the new colors, this is certain.

I'm very curious as to how people will respond to the GITD. If they go over well, we'll look into adding them to inventory permanently.

#565 8 years ago
Quoted from CraigC:

Itemized bulk? I wouldn't mind adding STTNG to the kit database if it would allow me to buy it without having to click through the cart like a farmer .

If you enter a good kit for ST:TNG and Scared Stiff, I'll create a cart for you and send you an invoice

Quoted from dung:

Bulk Kit is not enough for some sizes to even shop one machine. Just an fyi and check beforehand or you will be stock ordering again.

The Bulk kit was created for people who want a lot of a certain color, but not sure how many they need. The biggest hurdle for us in creating a bulk pack is keeping the price down.
We can certainly offer a mega-super-huge kit if people are ok with an appropriate price.

Any and all suggestions are welcome if we seem to have a gap in the offerings.

#566 8 years ago

I think what people are talking about is an option to build you own kit without having to add each type of ring to the cart manually. So basically you would put together a list of rings and colors you want then have an option similar to "add kit to cart."

#567 8 years ago

I've added ST:TNG, Scared Stiff. PMing you for invoice with ToM.

Adding kits is super easy.

-c

#568 8 years ago

We can certainly offer a mega-super-huge kit if people are ok with an appropriate price.

Mega super bulk is what I would like.

I think the best way to do this is look at an assortment of 20 games rubber lists. Determine the average count of each rubber type/size for a single game and then scale up and be sure the super bulk also includes a few of the 1 offs.

This would allow me to order "stock" parts which is what I do for things like rubbers and LEDs. I buy lots at once to save on shipping and know I will have what I need when I need it, wether it is for shopping a whole game or a one off that breaks.

#569 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I think the best way to do this is look at an assortment of 20 games rubber lists. Determine the average count of each rubber type/size for a single game and then scale up and be sure the super bulk also includes a few of the 1 offs.

Just saying, why don't you do that for him, and then you can get what you want? And he can offer it to anyone else.

#570 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Mega super bulk is what I would like.
This would allow me to order "stock" parts which is what I do for things like rubbers and LEDs. I buy lots at once to save on shipping and know I will have what I need when I need it, wether it is for shopping a whole game or a one off that breaks.

Realistically, how many people are going to order 800 bucks of rubber at one time?

#571 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I think what people are talking about is an option to build you own kit without having to add each type of ring to the cart manually. So basically you would put together a list of rings and colors you want then have an option similar to "add kit to cart."

This would be ideal. We've been tinkering with this, but it's proved more difficult than first expected.
In the end, I may just need to start adding them manually to our inventory.

We didn't add a "buy" option directly to the database site because the original idea was to have it act as a public repository for kit information. It's only attached to Titan to eliminate double user registration and to feed off of our ring inventory for color and size.

We can always explore having it tied in more closely with our store if that would ultimately be more beneficial to the end user.

#572 8 years ago

If you enter a good kit for ST:TNG and Scared Stiff, I'll create a cart for you and send you an invoice

The Bulk kit was created for people who want a lot of a certain color, but not sure how many they need. The biggest hurdle for us in creating a bulk pack is keeping the price down.

It was my fault for not checking. I am used to pinball life's bulk kit and even then last time I ordered one of their large kits and one of the small. That is just to get started. After that its just reordering when you run low on certain sizes.

If I were you I'd still increase the size of the bulk kit to include more rings under 1 inch. People will still have to order more when they shop a second machine, but it would get them through the first.

#573 8 years ago

The tricky thing is colors. Everything is easy when it is white

-c

#574 8 years ago

Those giant bulk color bags you used to get from Gene for $15 always had a bunch of sizes that most people would never use ( like 5" rings that might only fit a few Gots).... but the price was so good, you did not care about the scrap.

Titan could maybe do a bulk bag where you order in multiples of 12 for each ring size and when your order hits $100 you get a 40% discount.

It's got to be worth their while to pick through all those bins.

#575 8 years ago
Quoted from CraigC:

I want to place an order for grey (STTNG) and GITD (Scared Stiff), can i just send you an itemized email so it's not confusing?
-c

It'd be nice if there was just an 'advanced' order form with a line like:

( Quantity ) (Dropdown selector for size) (Dropdown selector for color)

and a button for "add another line". so you could just cram through a list.

#576 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Just saying, why don't you do that for him, and then you can get what you want? And he can offer it to anyone else.

I assume he has multiple ring lists on hand and in electronic format?

I would be happy to compile a bulk list but am not going to put the effort into making if from looking through all my manuals.

#577 8 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Those giant bulk color bags you used to get from Gene for $15 always had a bunch of sizes that most people would never use ( like 5" rings that might only fit a few Gots).... but the price was so good, you did not care about the scrap.

Titan could maybe do a bulk bag where you order in multiples of 12 for each ring size and when your order hits $100 you get a 40% discount.

It's got to be worth their while to pick through all those bins.

Interesting idea. I'll look into how to implement something like that.

Quoted from epthegeek:

It'd be nice if there was just an 'advanced' order form with a line like:

( Quantity ) (Dropdown selector for size) (Dropdown selector for color)

and a button for "add another line". so you could just cram through a list.

I agree. I think not redirecting to the shopping cart (just an indicator that an item was added) after each item should accomplish something similar.

I'll try to accomplish this sooner than later.

#578 8 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I assume he has multiple ring lists on hand and in electronic format?

I would be happy to compile a bulk list but am not going to put the effort into making if from looking through all my manuals.

I think data could be extracted from the database to give a general idea of ring frequency.
I'll ask my database guy how difficult this would be.

It would probably be better to have more kits in there (hint, hint)

#579 8 years ago

I think not redirecting to the shopping cart (just an indicator that an item was added) after each item should accomplish something similar.

That would be a big help, I started building an order and quickly got annoyed with the redirect.

#580 8 years ago

Got the pinks today. They look sharp!

#581 8 years ago
Quoted from dasvis:

Just placed a kit order for a Gottlieb High hand. Will help push me along to finish the resto on this one.

Order placed two days ago & it arrived today. Damn good service!

#582 8 years ago

Went crazy. Ordered rubber for all five of my games (Tron, Met Pro, Xmen LE, Comet, Crescendo). I apologize in advance to people wanting GITD rubber for the massive kit of rubber that Crescendo takes lol. 33 rubbers, 19 of which are 5/16"! =P

#583 8 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Went crazy. Ordered rubber for all five of my games (Tron, Met Pro, Xmen LE, Comet, Crescendo). I apologize in advance to people wanting GITD rubber for the massive kit of rubber that Crescendo takes lol. 33 rubbers, 19 of which are 5/16"! =P

You won't be disappointed. I love this stuff.

#584 8 years ago
Quoted from williams:

Got the pinks today. They look sharp!

Got some pics?

#585 8 years ago

Pinks are installed on Playboy and part of Elvis. I'll post pics soon. The pink is dead-on for color. I was worried it would be a dull red but fear not. Pink is Pink!!!

#586 8 years ago
Quoted from neverahighscore:

Pinks are installed on Playboy and part of Elvis. I'll post pics soon. The pink is dead-on for color. I was worried it would be a dull red but fear not. Pink is Pink!!!

good to know, i should get mine soon.

#587 8 years ago

Pink for pb sweet!

#588 8 years ago

Got my GITD for America's Most Haunted today. 2 day order to delivery - great service - this is my 4th order.
I hope to get them on the game and post pics in the next couple of days.

#589 8 years ago

I've put them on many games and love their action. Exclusively using them moving forwards. 20150601_114223.jpg20150601_114223.jpg

#590 8 years ago

I installed them on early 80s Bally flippers and they were a little tight going on. These fatter bats use the same size as standard flippers correct?

#591 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

I installed them on early 80s Bally flippers and they were a little tight going on. These fatter bats use the same size as standard flippers correct?

Yep. They worked fine on my EBD and Big Game (early stern has the same flippers as early bally)

#592 8 years ago
Quoted from Crash:

Worked fine for me on Flash Gordon. We played it for a local tourney this weekend. I love the way these play. Put a ring on the top flipper, nice and snappy.

#593 8 years ago

Just got the mini flipper rubbers. Can't wait to put them on my Simpsons Pinball Party. The game has Titans on the 3" and Supers on the small bats. Not anymore!

#594 8 years ago

Playboy in pink! Looks pink!!!

012.JPG012.JPG
022.JPG022.JPG

014.JPG014.JPG

#595 8 years ago

thanks for pictures man, can't wait to try them out.

#596 8 years ago

Elvis is in the house! Thank-you, Thank-you very much!!!
004.JPG004.JPG
005.JPG005.JPG
007.JPG007.JPG
006.JPG006.JPG
011.JPG011.JPG

#597 8 years ago

The Pinks Look Amazing!

I just received some Glow in the Dark Samples.....Ill confess, I have been toying with making these for over 30 years, resorting last to
using glow in the dark Superballs!

( I have some powder/product samples to send you.....dont know why I didnt think of it before. Its 12 hour glow we did for Sherwin Williams, on a short light charge)

So, Matt, My hats off, My dream come true, the Glow in the Dark, are smooth and shiny, great stretching, and a nice Glow.
Ill be testing these with our assortment of UV bulbs, to see the reaction, and Day time Glow.

Ill make a photo post, assuming I can get good photos.

Super Job! and truly...a New Standard and Look!

#598 8 years ago

Man, I need to find the time to figure out what I need for some of my games!

Then I have to figure out colors!

#599 8 years ago

Matt and Art, let me know when the glo in the dark experiment is over, I want some. Can't wait.

#600 8 years ago

I can't wait to see what Art can do with these. Maybe some sort of blacklight LED spotlight?!

Thanks a lot for the pics Neverahighscore. I must say I was very skeptical about the pink, but those look great!

We just placed a very large inventory order, and with that are Tapered posts, Post caps, and Beaded flippers.
Also, samples of rebound rubbers and 4 inch so we can test the hardness. I'll be looking for volunteers

There are 2,899 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 58.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-product-competition-silicone-rings/page/12 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.